WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the river is at its normal level, the duck blind is very close.

So, does that mean someone might have driven their boat right up to it? Does this have anything to do with the murder, or is it totally separate?

Del Rio,

Also if a hunter built a duck-blind on private property, they would have had to have permission from the owner of the property. If the home is banked owned, I find it highly unlikely that someone would get permission. While some can argue that the beach is public property, the yard is not. This sounds a little strange to me.

Hi again everyone,

Sorry but I have a question regarding the car wash rumor that was discussed here on WS: to paraphrase, IIRC the discussion on here was that someone saw a male in her car at the car wash. IMO I can see how immediately we all assume that meant they saw a male with MC in the car. The meaning could have also changed as the rumor passed from person to person. Point: is it possible that the original version of this rumor was that there was a male in the car at the car wash (meaning in the drivers seat and alone)?

You guys are doing a good job of dragging this info out of me. :)

As you can probably tell, I'm a little reluctant to just come out with it all.

So, you're going to have to continue to drag it out me.

We have candy and lots of time!!! Keep talkin buddy!! lol

But on a serious note, I thank you del for all of your input. You have definitely been a HUGE contributor to these threads with great first hand knowledge.
Here is a star for your excellent work! :star1:

Del Rio, your "fall view" of the sight is the whole reason I registered on this sight (long time lurker). Put on a fresh pot of coffee, let's dance for a while, shall we?

What "innocuous purpose" would the killers be doing to know of this trail? Would they likely have had previous first-hand knowledge of this trail? Or could it be fairly easily observed from driveway when killers were scouting for a place to put this body, possible in the days MC was missing?

What "innocuous purpose" would the killers be doing to know of this trail?

**** The answer to this question continues to plague me. I believe, due to the small window of time, the answer is very important. But I don't know the answer. I can only speculate as to possibilities.

Would they likely have had previous first-hand knowledge of this trail?
*** They must have in order to find them. There's no way a person would just stumble upon them, especially at night. They are very hard to see, just ask MelissaW. I bet she didn't notice them.

Or could it be fairly easily observed from driveway when killers were scouting for a place to put this body, possible in the days MC was missing?
*** You might be able to see them from the driveway. Maybe.

Why do we have to drag it out?

All due respect to those repliers... but I have one thing to say about the theory of her being followed/watched by LE.... Umm, if they were watching her, she wouldn't be dead. They would have seen her being drug (aka pulled) out of a location and dumped somewhere else by the killer... they were not following her. The "surveillance" they are referring to is a 24 hr camera on the building of the Academy.

Coastie, what would it take to find out if JF like to go duck hunting? Also, maybe some locations that he might have went to?

And thank you so much for what you have already added.

I would like to know the answer to this question, too. Also about the R Bros.

I wonder if one can get info about who purchased hunting licenses and tags from the WDFW website?

You are good.

Is that true that you built this?

I didn't see this but I also don't know what a duck blind looks like because I don't hunt. From the street (not driveway), I couldn't see any trail at all.

Del Rio,

Also if a hunter built a duck-blind on private property, they would have had to have permission from the owner of the property. If the home is banked owned, I find it highly unlikely that someone would get permission. While some can argue that the beach is public property, the yard is not. This sounds a little strange to me.

I think the duck blind is on PUD land. Even so, it is carved from and made out of the natural foliage, some of which is now missing.

Hmmm....based on proximity of duck blind or blinds to housing, I'd gander a guess that a CB resident is the pruner/duck hunter...if not involved more so...possibly even a hunting buddy? Here comes a squirly question....Del Rio, do you know the pruner personally?

Why do we have to drag it out?

I think, but could be wrong, that he doesn't want to have too much information posted that comes from his user name so if the rest of us figure it out, it wouldn't be him directly saying it? Just to protect his :behind: I think...

Someone could call or go into Hooked on Toys and ask if the names of those that purchase licenses are public information and if so how could one go about finding them. I would but they know me.

Hmmm....based on proximity of duck blind or blinds to housing, I'd gander a guess that a CB resident is the pruner/duck hunter...if not involved more so...possibly even a hunting buddy? Here comes a squirly question....Del Rio, do you know the pruner personally?

Yes, I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members