WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
To everyone, I know some people can be cold emotionally but you really don't know what is going on inside. I would cut WC some slack on this.

It's possible, to take a prescription, that makes you numb, long enough, to go to and get through a funeral.

If MC texted JF threatening to tell someone she would have proof. Even if he didn't come right out and say it, just him entertaining a conversation such as rape would be suspicious. I think text would be a very likely way for her to confront him. She would NOT want to talk to him in person. What if she told her mom and she initially didn't want to believe her. This is the man she loved. Hmmmmm

I don't understand why MC would confront JF about allegedly raping her. What would be the point in doing that?

I've never heard of a rape victim confronting her/his rapist. That's usually the last thing a rape victim wants to do.

Could it be possible, that the man living up Blewet Pass jumped in MC's car, against her will, and she drove him through the car wash?

incident.

Moreover, according to LE, MC was not abducted.

They said that early in the investigation. Then they called in The FBI's Child Abduction Rapid Deployment team.

I don't understand why MC would confront JF about allegedly raping her. What would be the point in doing that?

I've never heard of a rape victim confronting her/his rapist. That's usually the last thing a rape victim wants to do.

Kids will text almost anything that they won't say aloud. MC might have text a confrontation.

Maybe he was very apologetic to her, not wanting her to tell anyone. He could have repeatedly apologized for his actions, said to her maybe they could meet and talk about it, he wanted to do it face-to-face? She fell for it. I know of an instance of a family where the dad did things to his daughter and she didn't tell a soul. This done when parents divorced and she lived with dad. While staying with mom, mom got ahold of her diary and read about the things that went on, turned dad in. This teenager I know was extremely intelligent, but never told anyone. This could be the case here as well.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned or covered, I'm trying to catch up here!

Yeah, I know that tow companies don't use chains like that.

IMO, It just appears to be a pattern in the gravel creating an optical illusion of a chain to me, or possibly some wire laying on the ground or something. It doesn't seem to be coming off the car at the correct angle it would if it was hooked up to the GP (I could be wrong here though); You don't see a chain in the other two photos. :confused:

I think the mud on the tires could possibly come from when it was parked on the side of the road on PC.

And adding a comment about KXLY's photo of the 2000 GP, it's also a different trim level from MC's 1997 (both cars are from the same generation of GP).

I don't think that would constitute a "hate crime." But, I don't know for sure.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't condemn them for not literally crying on the other's shoulder, KWIM?
Back to WC and RC: None of us know first-hand what their marriage, divorce and post-divorce were like. Perhaps the separation was especially bitter; we just don't know - even if we know one or both of them, it is not our experience; it's theirs.

I agree very much. The parents are heartbroken and continue to suffer daily.

Most grieving people don't get condolences from someone they absolutely dislike.

The parents possibly blame one another for the tragedy.

Ya know? I was JUST saying that to my friend. IF he did this... why on EARTH would he not take his own life before they had a chance to lock him up? Think about the public embarrassment. He would either be locked up for life or put on death row. Again, IF he is guilty and IF they have enough to arrest him. I personally hope he doesn't get the chance to get off that easy. He needs to suffer, lord knows whoever did this has caused Mackenzie's family and friends so much suffering. :(

Why wouldn't he take his own life? Because, if he committed this murder, that would make him an arrogant, selfish, narcissistic coward that apparently thinks he can get away with anything. I'm sure he would assume that he wouldn't be convicted during the trial or could always get an appeal.

To me it seems that it wasn't a rape situation with MC and JF but a hidden relationship that went south.

Something I just remembered... I remember reading on WC's Facebook that she had just returned on Feb. 2nd (around that time) from a trip she took with one of her sons. Her being gone for a period of time would be the perfect opportunity for something to happen between JF and MC. That sure would make what Miss J was saying about it happening a week or so before her disappearance...

I realize we all perceive things differently, but my perception of that 'road trip' with oldest son, was a (single) day trip on 2/1 (WC's birthday) in which she accompanied him on his 'store stops' for the day. I 'think' the main objective may have been that TC had a certain restaurant in mind (that was within the territory he was covering that day), where he wished to take his Mom for a special birthday lunch. Just my :twocents:

Why wouldn't he take his own life? Because, if he committed this murder, that would make him an arrogant, selfish, narcissistic coward that apparently thinks he can get away with anything. I'm sure he would assume that he wouldn't be convicted during the trial or could always get an appeal.

He or they obviously have some psychological issues, also. Thought process is NOT normal. MOO

I realize we all perceive things differently, but my perception of that 'road trip' with oldest son, was a (single) day trip on 2/1 (WC's birthday) in which she accompanied him on his 'store stops' for the day. I 'think' the main objective may have been that TC had a certain restaurant in mind (that was within the territory he was covering that day), where he wished to take his Mom for a special birthday lunch. Just my :twocents:

Oh, ok... I guess I read it differently but you may be right.

I really hope that was a joke. Sorry. Reward money should be for people who have concrete knowledge that leads to the capture of the monster. This isn't the lottery.

It wasn't really a joke. I believe someone, somewhere, knows something and perhaps...he/she is reluctant to share tips or ideas with LE....which could be the concrete knowledge you mention.
Maybe the reward will encourage them?

A lottery is no comparison to calling in tips.:smile:

sorry folks, I'm having my doubts that
(1.) rumor of rape
OR
(2.) that this will be over anytime soon, (not withstanding the "wrapping up" the investigation comment)

What we have so far in even the stronger rumors doesn't come close to a conviction. She allowed whomever it was in the car willingly. What happened at spec house after this car ride may not prove anything either when suspect's DNA can be explained by his work on said house and the ability of MC herself to enter it on her own - even if scene included obvious signs of homicide.

They are gonna need for something substantial from the lab reports, which must not have come in yet or we would have an arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosthrough