WA - Mary Kay Letourneau and Vili Fualaau

“She’s still in touch with her four older children from her first marriage. And they are a part of her life now,” Abramson said. “It’s pretty unimaginable … that 20 years later, you have her and her kids and Vili and her older kids all together as one extended family. It’s pretty remarkable what she has done.”

The Faulaau and the Letourneau families’ released a joint statement on Tuesday:

We are deeply saddened to share the very difficult news that our beloved Mary passed away peacefully on July 6th 2020 after a six month battle since being diagnosed with stage IV, or metastatic, cancer. Mary fought tirelessly against this terrible disease. It is in that spirit that we ask for privacy and respect for our desire to focus on the road ahead for all of us who make up Mary’s collective family. We ask that our boundaries and need for privacy be honored with continued kindness and understanding.

Mary Kay Letourneau Dead: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

KOAA News5@KOAA

Mary Kay Letourneau, a former teacher who was sentenced for an illicit relationship with a then sixth-grade student, has died at the age of 58, her attorney told NBC News.
Mary Kay Letourneau dead at age 58
hCK1K3wv

10:00 PM · Jul 7, 2020·SocialNewsDesk

There's was a lot more to MKL than her crime and I think why her defense team including Anne Bremner stayed close to her. Since early childhood, her life was very tragic. Condolences to her children.

Mary Kay Letourneau - Wikipedia

KOAA News5@KOAA

Mary Kay Letourneau, a former teacher who was sentenced for an illicit relationship with a then sixth-grade student, has died at the age of 58, her attorney told NBC News.
Mary Kay Letourneau dead at age 58

There's was a lot more to MKL than her crime and I think why her defense team including Anne Bremner stayed close to her. Since early childhood, her life was very tragic. Condolences to her children.

Mary Kay Letourneau - Wikipedia

[bbm]

if she were male, would we care about her 'tragic' childhood?'
I know I sure don't
I do feel bad for her children though

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads