Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #1 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amysmom; I used the phrase "Damaged Car" to identify the car which was being repaired vs. the loaner car. If they said they searched a car and building in one phrase, to me this means it was the car CC was fixing for her. Nurse asked that question.

Personal items collected from the 1997 GMC Yukon she was driving and from the Moscow building where she was last seen are being sent to the Idaho State Police crime lab for analysis, he said.

This is what was posted in that article further down from the title. HTH

[/B]

I agree, but my question about the yukon is how could it go friday night saturday sunday monday tuesday and half of wednesday without being seen,????? Or were we just not looking hard enough for it??

possibilities for late find of car:

1) it was dumped at a public transportation area where long term parking would not be immediately noticed/reported (aside: very glad to hear that LE is scouring video of that area but if dumped by a perp it could have been parked in the back/dark area)

2) it was dumped later (but this scenario would possibly implicate an accomplice.. which from first glance at the case I was personally suspicious of)

3) third possibility.. LE obviously and most likely had CC on sights from the start.... so they would be looking at Moscow.. and the quickest way there from the map appears to be 12 over the bridge and straight up the get to Moscow. Where the car was found and phone pinged was south and close to her storage facility. Thusly the first searches may have not focused on that southernly portion

just thoughts...

sbm

"Clarkston Police Chief Joel Hastings said the investigation of a task force formed earlier this week has yet to lead detectives to where Anderson might be. Personal items collected from the 1997 GMC Yukon she was driving and from the Moscow building where she was last seen are being sent to the Idaho State Police crime lab for analysis, he said".

I've seen nothing re: "damaged car"..Has anyone?
bbm.. nope amysmom... I think they were looking for it at the moscow shop... that is just my opinion. And personally I think they have it (per the article that they took items from the building search). But I also personally do not believe they will find anything in it. I think it could have, perhaps, been used as a lure.. "let's switch out the loaner car".. and I cannot help but wonder if there is an accomplice.

WHO IS THE OWNER OF THE LOANER?

whomever wrecked her car up and forced her to use obvious resources to fix it, fix it, fix it up to the point of a loaner for sure need to be looked at. The scenario of this crime makes me seriously nauseated.

bbm.. nope amysmom... I think they were looking for it at the moscow shop... that is just my opinion. And personally I think they have it (per the article that they took items from the building search). But I also personally do not believe they will find anything in it. I think it could have, perhaps, been used as a lure.. "let's switch out the loaner car".. and I cannot help but wonder if there is an accomplice.

WHO IS THE OWNER OF THE LOANER?

I couldnt agree with you more! WHO IS THE OWNER! NEVER has been said, maybe it doesnt matter but maybe it does... I agree with the lure, it all sounds like he KNEW what was going to go down. Speculation again. Im bad at that.

thanks mom of amy ;-) I changed the map... and how scary is that.. the phone is not where it pinged. Perp thinks he did a bang up job but I think LE is onto him! ((please God!))

I posted a pix of the field earlier today & it looks like it wouldn't be that difficult to find the phone cos there isn't much (if any) thick brush but someone else posted the field is actually HUGE so maybe it's a tougher job then I first thought..I hope LE didn't give up looking! If it's truly NOT there then that points to a few diff scenarios none good :(

I couldnt agree with you more! WHO IS THE OWNER! NEVER has been said, maybe it doesnt matter but maybe it does... I agree with the lure, it all sounds like he KNEW what was going to go down. Speculation again. Im bad at that.
If I were the "owner of the loaner" I would be all over the news saying I had nothing to do with it, etc...

unless... does CC have a fleet of loaners in his business? If he does he is even higher up on my "wtf" list right now! (as if he could get any higher...)

Amysmom; I used the phrase "Damaged Car" to identify the car which was being repaired vs. the loaner car. If they said they searched a car and building in one phrase, to me this means it was the car CC was fixing for her. Nurse asked that question.

Here's why I think they are talking about the loaner but you could be right!

"Personal items collected from the 1997 GMC Yukon she was driving and from the Moscow building where she was last seen are being sent to the Idaho State Police crime lab for analysis, he said"

I posted a pix of the field earlier today & it looks like it wouldn't be that difficult to find the phone cos there isn't much (if any) thick brush but someone else posted the field is actually HUGE so maybe it's a tougher job then I first thought..I hope LE didn't give up looking! If it's truly NOT there then that points to a few diff scenarios none good :(
the ways that cell phones ping.. it could easily have been from the storage area (where her phone was when it pinged the field area)

check it out:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...d=103301826864504808018.00048500253e90236a638

and perhaps this was why we were seeing her storage area in the media... due to the fact that the ping was in that triangulated area?

but that does NOT mean the phone has to still be in that area.. it means it last pinged in that location... last TIME IT WAS ON. Which leads me to believe it was turned off/crushed/whatever after the crime was committed in that area. This last ping is more of a last seen than I will ever believe of CC's alleged Moscow last seen.

1)when was CC LAST SEEN by anyone?
2)where was HIS cell phone pinging?

~sorry... I know you guys realize at this point that I have serious problems with this guy and his story.

We believe it is B ~ Airport Rent a Space.

Here's the street view. Behind Airport Storage is the huge field.
(so sorry, I have no clue how to attach thumbnail)

WarnerAveAirportStorage.jpg

Rachael used to work for Regence Blue Shield in Lewiston. I moved out of the area and lost touch with her for awhile, but I noticed it listed her as General Manager on CC's business paperwork. I assumed she went to work with him at the business, but then when they split up, she had to get another job. She got a job working at the same place as her daughter and went back to school.

She is strong and independent up to a point. She's been a single mother for a large part of her adult life, between her marriages (and divorces.) Whether physically, mentally, etc...I only know of one marriage she was in that was not abusive in some way.

Let me safe that the cell phone PINGED FROM THE FIELD NOT FROM THE STORAGE UNIT>

The unit came into the picture when word spread that LE was getting a search warrant, then it came to be that the unit was by the field where the cell phone pinged!

BUT on another note from the mouth of Verizon Wireless, just because a phone "pings" at a certain TIME DOES NOT NECESSARILY mean that is the EXACT TIME. They are known to have "delayed" tower to tower reception.
So if you look at an itemized bill you may see a phone call or text go OUT at 11*43 but you KNOW you were in bed asleep at that time, that means that THAT is the time said call "hit" a tower, not said time that the call was placed. So going over my bill in my hot little hand as we speak and KNOWING when I talked to a number on that bill last, thanks to my call history, I see that my "ping" and my bill are 1 hour and 5 minutes off.

So there is a little more WTF.........

Trying to look at motive with very few details, so trying to get a picture of the history.
Was the lab job a new career course for Rachael? I saw that she went to college but wasn't sure if that was recent?

Many have said she is strong and independent. Just wondering if she had begun to feel suffocated (CC) and wanted to be self-sufficient and on her own. CC did not want the divorce and wanted to try counseling (rumor). Maybe he felt he was losing control of her and the relationship. She must have been in desperate straits to go to him for help in fixing her vehicle. Come to think of it, was that intentional on his part? He damages the vehicle and she has to turn to him? Regain control, see you can't be without me kind of thing ...

bbm

Her daughter said she had no $$$ left for repairs from all the other times the car was 'damaged' by? That tells me she didn't go straight to him for help but it got to the point she had NO choice..Sounds intentional to me except that it took a bit longer then he thought!

She is strong and independent up to a point. She's been a single mother for a large part of her adult life, between her marriages (and divorces.) Whether physically, mentally, etc...I only know of one marriage she was in that was not abusive in some way.

sbm

It's incredibly sad re: the abusive marriages..I give her a ton of credit tho for getting the hell out of them..Many woman, less strong & independent, would not have done the same as her.

Let me safe that the cell phone PINGED FROM THE FIELD NOT FROM THE STORAGE UNIT>

The unit came into the picture when word spread that LE was getting a search warrant, then it came to be that the unit was by the field where the cell phone pinged!

BUT on another note from the mouth of Verizon Wireless, just because a phone "pings" at a certain TIME DOES NOT NECESSARILY mean that is the EXACT TIME. They are known to have "delayed" tower to tower reception.
So if you look at an itemized bill you may see a phone call or text go OUT at 11*43 but you KNOW you were in bed asleep at that time, that means that THAT is the time said call "hit" a tower, not said time that the call was placed. So going over my bill in my hot little hand as we speak and KNOWING when I talked to a number on that bill last, thanks to my call history, I see that my "ping" and my bill are 1 hour and 5 minutes off.

So there is a little more WTF.........
the cell phone triangulation in that area could have encompassed the field as well as the storage facility.

eta: it (triangulation of pings) is based on local cell towers And both locations on the map (field and storage facility) are so close they beg to be grouped in a logical manner (my thought only)

http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/terms.php?define=triangulation

Are there any ground searches going on for Rachael? Have any search groups been contacted?

bumping Rachael up... she deserves to be top and center right now~! Where the he!! is she? We need to help her come home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500