Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #1 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachael was born in South Dakota, I believe. She wasn't born in Asotin County that I know of.

Rachael was born in South Dakota, I believe. She wasn't born in Asotin County that I know of.

Oh thanks! Asotin County is where she comes up as being born - I will now check South Dakota. Guess this is one case where we need at least 3 confirmations that the information is correct. :waitasec:

ETA: Checked So. Dakota and her maiden name doesn't come up. Doesn't mean it isn't so. Data often is plain wrong sometimes. Thanks for the info. :blowkiss:

I believe you are correct 1forevry1. It is in Lewiston, not outside the L/C Valley.

At first I thought perhaps CC called her, wanting to talk and she met up with him and then got out of her car...either getting in his or going for a walk. It may have been put there to make it appear as though she was leaving town though. I WISH she would have left town.

Rachael used to live in Asotin, WA at one point. Asotin County encompasses Asotin and Clarkston.

Rachael used to live in Asotin, WA at one point. Asotin County encompasses Asotin and Clarkston.

She has an address in Clarkston - but her maiden came up as being born in Asotin. I'm not at my work computer or else I would check a more trusted source. Thanks for the info.

I believe you are correct 1forevry1. It is in Lewiston, not outside the L/C Valley.

At first I thought perhaps CC called her, wanting to talk and she met up with him and then got out of her car...either getting in his or going for a walk. It may have been put there to make it appear as though she was leaving town though. I WISH she would have left town.

I agree I wish she would have left him alone from the get go. But we cant change that. I am so sad as I am sure you are as well. Wish we knew the exact details, have a few rumors I have heard but who ever really knows. Until the story its self unfolds.

I however can say I do NOT like what my gut feelings are telling me.

All of Rachael's family lives in South Dakota. They are all out here searching. I know she lived in Arizona for awhile. I met her in 1991 in Clarkston. She had moved there from Orofino after leaving her ex-husband (TG) - the father of her girls. I know she lived in Arizona at one point, but I don't think it's possible she was born in Asotin. They don't even have a hospital. The closest one would be in Lewiston (I had my kids there.) Since 1991, she has lived in Clarkston, Asotin and Moscow.

I believe LE is just saying she was seen "Friday night" and I haven't heard differently. Yeah, my gut feelings aren't good either. My ex-husband still lives out there and knows her and he isn't feeling optimistic either. I'm with you on the patience thing, too! Name a suspect and arrest him already!! But I have my B.S. in Criminal Justice, I know the wheels turn slowly...especially if they want a eventual conviction that can't be dismissed or overturned. I'm glad both WA and ID have the death penalty.

Can you give us some details on the divorce with CC? Was it something both of them agreed upon?

That FB page that AG started is a testament to Rachael, such an outpouring of love and concern. All the locals just jumped right in, volunteering, searching, donating needed items.

I hate to say this so early in a case, but sadly, this is not looking favorable.

Can you give us some details on the divorce with CC? Was it something both of them agreed upon?

That FB page that AG started is a testament to Rachael, such an outpouring of love and concern. All the locals just jumped right in, volunteering, searching, donating needed items.

I hate to say this so early in a case, but sadly, this is not looking favorable.

Just from what I know, he didnt want the divorce she however did, I believe he wanted to seek out counseling and she did not. Again if someone knows otherwise please correct me.

Just from what I know, he didnt want the divorce she however did, I believe he wanted to seek out counseling and she did not. Again if someone knows otherwise please correct me.

You are correct. The final straw being when he tried to choke her.

According to reports, Rachael filed a harassment complaint...do you know who it was against? Was it filed in the state of Idaho? TIA

At the time she filed the complaint, I don't believe that she knew who it was. CC told her that he was being harrassed as well and I don't think she knew who to believe or trust (again, her wanting to believe the best about everyone.)

She had it figured out by Friday night, however (CC.) The hairstylist who cut the boys' hair said that Rachael had figured out who it was. And it will eventually come out, I guarantee it.

It wasn't a "charge" against anyone. Just a complaint. It was filed on the Washington side I believe.

At the time she filed the complaint, I don't believe that she knew who it was. CC told her that he was being harrassed as well and I don't think she knew who to believe or trust (again, her wanting to believe the best about everyone.)

She had it figured out by Friday night, however (CC.) The hairstylist who cut the boys' hair said that Rachael had figured out who it was. And it will eventually come out, I guarantee it.

How difficult can it be to trace harassing phone messages to her cell? I'm assuming the Idaho LE are conducting the investigation even though Rachael lives in WA. That might mix things up a bit. moo (my opinion only)

So terribly terribly sad. No one deserves that ... NO ONE Especially a beautiful kind heart like Rachael.

I agree. She was the best friend you could ever ask for...a heart of gold. She didn't know her own worth.

How difficult can it be to trace harassing phone messages to her cell? I'm assuming the Idaho LE are conducting the investigation even though Rachael lives in WA. That might mix things up a bit. moo (my opinion only)

From the things that are out there I wouldnt put it past him to have some sort of scrambling device of some sort or other. JMO

I was thinking that too, about the phones. But then I started to think like a criminal. You can get prepaid phones and numbers. You can block numbers.

Her windows were smashed when she was at work and her tires were slit there too. I would think that would be harder to pull off.

I think they have a multi-county and state task force going on and the FBI has been consulted as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gentlegirl