Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #2 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
sbm

I've been meaning to say (since the phone was found) it was a DUMB move to leave it in the car so it could so easily be found by LE..Is this why someone (CC) supposedly admitted to being the last one to see her? Even without the phone there's still those records but in most cases like this it's missing & destroyed..And what about the pocketbook? We don't know what was taken from that..If it was $$$ & credit cards it points to possibly the Yukon was stolen & then dumped..The phone would be meaningless to this perp so no problem leaving it in the car..It still doesn't explain where Rachael is & what exactly happened to her but it may=a few diff scenarios played out around the time she went missing OR it was set up to look that way.

I was thinking she just got out the car, keys in hand to go talk to CC, an argument ensues..............
Remember her journal or records of the harassment has gone missing. It could set up for several different scenarios, but my guess---with his past---doesn't look good. Wish we knew for fact if money or cc's were missing.

ETA: amysmom, how did you bring a post over from the other thread? TIA

141----Thanks for the info.

I know that he did time, but looks to me like probation was over in 2007... not that there wasnt another conviction after that time, I am just not seeing it.
Anybody else??

I was thinking she just got out the car, keys in hand to go talk to CC, an argument ensues..............
Remember her journal or records of the harassment has gone missing. It could set up for several different scenarios, but my guess---with his past---doesn't look good. Wish we knew for fact if money or cc's were missing.

Well as per the family can I say we know for a fact the money and cc's were NOT missing? Or is that still rumor? I also DO NOT believe she would have gotten out of that SUV to talk to him WITHOUT having her cell phone IN HER HAND. I just don't see that happening. But that again is JMO.
I believe that from Friday night when she was reported as last seen to Wednesday afternoon when the SUV was found, if she was ABLE to call SOMEONE she would have. In my heart of hearts it is a SERIOUSLY staged drop off of the yukon. But I think to leave her belongings sitting there was a mistake on his part but by then he was probably NOT thinking all that clearly, not that he ever was to begin with I suppose.

Do we know if Rachael worked on Friday? Don't remember seeing that anywhere.
I think we need to organize a timeline for this new thread and work from there. Maybe a bulleted line list with fact or rumor in parenthesis?

ETA; Unless it comes from LE, in essence it should be identified as rumor, MOO.

I believe her pocketbook had all her money and credit cards in it, nothing was missing but the journal/notebook she carried to document everything that was going on, she was supposed to meet a detective to go over her notes.
Although that leads me to WHEN was she supposed to meet him and if it was Friday like it comes across to be WHY didn't that spark an interest in the detectives eye to be like "hmmm she didnt show up I wonder what's up"?? Or maybe it did and he just figured she was another cracked up lady?? Seems that if the LE had done more when she was complaining we wouldn't be in this situation right now.
The whole fact of the purse and everything including the cell phone being left in the car with the keys laying on the dash when they found it is extremely disturbing, especially trying to piece why it was left. Which means to me that the perp didnt need/want her "personal belongings" but that the journal was crucial in evidence against him. JMO

How do we know she kept the journal with her at all times & what exactly was or was not in her pocketbook?

In an interview LE said the harrassment had been going on a few months but there were "no arrests" & then once she went missing they were going to go BACK over all the info..That doesn't sound to me like she was involved with a det. at the time she went missing & didn't her daughter say she was getting very frustrated with LE & on that week-end she (no mention of LE) was going to get to the bottom of WHO was doing this to her?

If all of this is accurate I'm leaning towards LE is now covering their butts by claiming they were still actively following up on her case at the time she went missing when they really were not.

141----Thanks for the info.

If that scenario played out, very possible, then why didn't CC get rid of the phone & pocketbook when he dumped the car? That would make it look so much more like a random carjack or something similar..It's also possible she left the Yukon running outside & someone really did steal it but they would def have taken the pocketbook if not just the $$$ & credit cards..Until we have that info it can't be ruled out.

I still want to know where the info on the journal/missing comes from.

Btw..Did you found out how to bring over a post?

Why do you think the prosecutor's office was so quick to contact her family and say "they are working with them"? BIG time CYA!!! It's a leap without facts to back it up, but I am going to say it anyway ... I am not so sure LE took Rachael's harassment complaint seriously. Now she is missing. Not too hard to connect the dots.

Use the multi-quote feature AM (to the right of quote button).

I was wrong, copy and paste the post from the other thread, bring it here and paste it as if a new post, highlight it and hit the quote button. The post will appear in a shaded area and you can type below it.

Do we know if Rachael worked on Friday? Don't remember seeing that anywhere.
I think we need to organize a timeline for this new thread and work from there. Maybe a bulleted line list with fact or rumor in parenthesis?

ETA; Unless it comes from LE, in essence it should be identified as rumor, MOO.

Knox, I set a timeline up for facts, but I think it would be great if someone wanted to start one for the rumors we could all see.

Why do you think the prosecutor's office was so quick to contact her family and say "they are working with them"? BIG time CYA!!! It's a leap without facts to back it up, but I am going to say it anyway ... I am not so sure LE took Rachael's harassment complaint seriously. Now she is missing. Not too hard to connect the dots.

Exactly. They did nothing.
Their silence makes it look as though they still are doing nothing.

Knox, I set a timeline up for facts, but I think it would be great if someone wanted to start one for the rumors we could all see.

Is it on this thread Hollyblue (facts)?

I know that he did time, but looks to me like probation was over in 2007... not that there wasnt another conviction after that time, I am just not seeing it.
Anybody else??

I thought there was something about 20 yrs probation?

How do we know she kept the journal with her at all times & what exactly was or was not in her pocketbook?

In an interview LE said the harrassment had been going on a few months but there were "no arrests" & then once she went missing they were going to go BACK over all the info..That doesn't sound to me like she was involved with a det. at the time she went missing & didn't her daughter say she was getting very frustrated with LE & on that week-end she (no mention of LE) was going to get to the bottom of WHO was doing this to her?

If all of this is accurate I'm leaning towards LE is now covering their butts by claiming they were still actively following up on her case at the time she went missing when they really were not.

*BBM- I can't answer that with anything more then rumor.

*Detectives were in touch with Anderson well before she disappeared because she had filed several harassment complaints with police. Her family says for months someone was texting her strange messages, calling her, and then hanging up. They fear who ever was harassing her, kidnapped her.
http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington...-stalked-with-texts-phone-calls-92378919.html

yes she did say she was going to get to the bottom of it. I believe that Amber said that in a news interview.

141, I'd delete that last message. We want to keep you around for some good info and sleuthing. We can't sleuth people not mentioned by LE, just with their intitials. JFYI. You can use links.

and QUICK please. Hollyblue mind if I copy and paste whats in that link?

JERSUS... I didnt even mean to post that I thought I hit the fraking delete... SO SORRY GUYS

*BBM- I can't answer that with anything more then rumor.

*Detectives were in touch with Anderson well before she disappeared because she had filed several harassment complaints with police. Her family says for months someone was texting her strange messages, calling her, and then hanging up. They fear who ever was harassing her, kidnapped her.
http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington...-stalked-with-texts-phone-calls-92378919.html

yes she did say she was going to get to the bottom of it. I believe that Amber said that in a news interview.

Yes, it's on the time line, per one of her interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea