Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #4 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he go all the way to Asotin, with so many places available without driving that far? From Moscow to Asotin is at least an hour drive. Asotin is just a tiny little town. I can't see him driving all the way to Asotin if he dropped the Yukon off at the edge of town in Lewiston. :twocents:

Why would he go all the way to Asotin, with so many places available without driving that far? From Moscow to Asotin is at least an hour drive. Asotin is just a tiny little town. I can't see him driving all the way to Asotin if he dropped the Yukon off at the edge of town in Lewiston. :twocents:

First I wasn't saying I thought that is where he took her....I was just giving some examples of our area.
Second once you are in Lewiston it doesn't take that long to get where we were and we weren't in Asotin itself we were out in the mountains....and that was more the point of my post....nothing is really that far. In the spring when there is still to much snow we will drive 3 hours one way to get to the desert just so we can ride dirtbikes for the day. It is a different metality I guess and from what I know CC thought the same way.

And to answer the question why....IMO to not get caught.

A perfect example are the two girls that were taken from/killed at the lewiston civic center in 1982. Their bodies were dumped on Bear Ridge near Deary Id which is over an hour away. They weren't found until two years later in 1984 and their bodies were found only 60 feet off of a road. And to give you an example of LE...they had to call someone in from San Francisco to identify the bodies. That is a case that was never solved.....a murderer that was never caught.

I agree, I also think that if LE is asking for sighting or information pertaining to happenings between Moscow/Pullman and Moscow/Lewiston then they may have some ideas of where to look. I honestly do not see him driving around in the Yukon A. In case something happened ex. wreck, speeding ticket, etc. B. I think it was a drop and run sort of thing. IMO

Hard to rule anything out I know, and I realize all around is tons of good "hiding" places, but I don't think he took that long to figure out where he was planning on putting her. I don't know as he "thought" about it much more then any of them slimes do. JMO but I do think that as he drove back and forth for L to M he may have had plenty of ideas/options.

The thing is he may not have taken her anywhere in the Yukon. He could have killed her in the shop...pulled his truck inside shut the doors and put her in his truck...pulled his truck out and pulled the Yukon in. The shop doesn't have any windows and if he had the only set of keys no one would have ever known. Then he could have driven up to 4 hours away to get rid of the body and still have been back to Moscow before daylight. He then could have left the Yukon locked up in his shop....worked it out to drop one of his rigs off in lewiston during the day Sat so it would be there for him...and taken the Yukon and dumped it off in the middle of the night Sat night so no one would notice.

There are a million senarios and not enough info.

And if he didn't want to ask anyone for help (which I don't think he would IMO) he could have loaded a motorcycle into the back of his truck...dropped it off in Lewiston himself so he would have a way back to moscow....and no one would have even known that he dropped off the Yukon.

I thought CC got a ride back from Lewiston to Moscow after dropping the Yukon off at the DynaMart. Isn't that the rumor? With the Columbia, Snake and Clearwater waterways around Lewiston, Rachael could be lost forever. "From a tugboat on the river goin' slow, A cement bag it is dropping down, Yeah, the cement is just for the weight, dear" - Mack the Knife lyrics. Ugh. Something terrible here seems so obvious. Keep CC in the cell and throw away the keys, that is what I say.

"Lewiston Police say they have reviewed over 24 hours of surveillance video from the bus stop in North Lewiston where they discovered the SUV missing Clarkston woman Rachael Anderson was last seen driving."

Why only 24 hour's worth? I think they should review at least the weekend's worth. I would be willing to watch video if the LE does not have enough people power. Let's find Rachael!!!

There was a rumor that he had gotten a ride back from someone...but there has been no confirmation of that and IMO I don't think he would do that. But like I said it's just MO. The bodies that are dumped in the river are always found...at least around here...there are to many fishermen with boats and high tec depth finders but for the most part they just wash ashore. The rivers around here have gone up so much that I think if she was in one of them she would have been found by now. In fact it was a fisherman that took LE to search in the river but it turned out to be wood.

"Lewiston Police say they have reviewed over 24 hours of surveillance video from the bus stop in North Lewiston where they discovered the SUV missing Clarkston woman Rachael Anderson was last seen driving."

Why only 24 hour's worth? I think they should review at least the weekend's worth. I would be willing to watch video if the LE does not have enough people power. Let's find Rachael!!!

You and me both, I would think that they would review a whole lot more then 24 hours worth, but then again all they have said is that she didn't get on a bus, they didn't really specify IF they found more or IF they didn't. I think they have more to this case then they are letting on to. Which is good, but it isn't bringing Rachael home.

I almost guarantee CC had help. I think alot of friends and family would guarantee he had help also. It is just a matter of time before it all comes out. I am hoping of course it is sooner rather then later.

I think IMO CC is the type to want SOMEONE to recognize what he has done. He isn't used to keeping quiet, he has proved that time and time again from the sounds of it. He stinks of socio/psychopath, I say someone out there knows more then they want to. I say CC will spew it to the wrong person. I don't know when or how, but I am banking on it.

We need to bring Rachael home. Fact.

It will be two months tomorrow since Rachael went missing. I really hope we will get answers soon.

Two months with no Mother, Daughter, Sister, Grandmother, Aunt and Friend. Something needs to happen. And it needs to happen soon. I hate to say it but the summer elements are not going to make matters any better is she was/is left in the outdoors.

Breaks my heart to think of ANY person in that/this condition/situation. Please, please, please may prayers be answered SOON.

You and me both, I would think that they would review a whole lot more then 24 hours worth, but then again all they have said is that she didn't get on a bus, they didn't really specify IF they found more or IF they didn't. I think they have more to this case then they are letting on to. Which is good, but it isn't bringing Rachael home.

I almost guarantee CC had help. I think alot of friends and family would guarantee he had help also. It is just a matter of time before it all comes out. I am hoping of course it is sooner rather then later.

I think IMO CC is the type to want SOMEONE to recognize what he has done. He isn't used to keeping quiet, he has proved that time and time again from the sounds of it. He stinks of socio/psychopath, I say someone out there knows more then they want to. I say CC will spew it to the wrong person. I don't know when or how, but I am banking on it.

We need to bring Rachael home. Fact.

From what I know of him, I think he is the kind of person that would learn from his past mistakes....last time he talked about how he should have just killed that woman when he had the chance...this time it looks like that is what he did...dead men tell no tails....last time him not keeping his yap shut caused him quite a bit of trouble and so this time I think he will keep things to himself. Also in learning that anything you tell someone will be repeated I think he would have learned that getting someone else involved would lead to the same kind of trouble.
That and I have never really heard him talk about anyone...even his close friends like he would trust any of them with his life or a big secret. He always seem like the kind of person that kept everyone at a distance so that if they started doing things he didn't agree with he could just not associate with them anymore and it not be a big deal. I know of at least one good friend that he did that with.

But at the same time I was shocked when I first heard about all of this....so how well do you ever really know anyone.

It is so sad to see that Rachael's family (from what I can tell) hasn't posted on the facebook sight for a week. There are also people asking for details about the reward money and no answers.

I was curious about the "reward" money also, until I was informed that it was a "donations" account that we donated to to keep Rachaels bills and all that in good standing. As far as I know there hasn't been a "rewards" account or even a "reward" offered. Which seems odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname