Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #5 *C. Capone guilty*

If CC had a street legal motorcycle he could have taken it down and dropped it off in his truck and then used that to get home after he dropped of the SUV...he also could have taken the bus...or called a cab....cabs run people between lewiston and moscow that have had to much to drink but are smart enough not to drive all the time...granted a cabbie would hopefully remember something like that so it would be almost as risky as asking a friend.....

If he had taken a cab, bus or hitchhiked, good chance somebody would have come forward by now. Zero reason for LE to be asking if anybody had seen DS, a "known associate" of CC's driving that Yukon if he were not involved.

I'm trusting that "little birdie" indeed has it correct, and that DS collected CC from Lewiston, at the very least.

Or I got to thinking on my way home what if the yukon being dropped there never had anything to do with it being a bus station....maybe it was because it was a truck stop.....drop off the yukon...hop a ride with an out of state trucker that has about zero chance of hearing about Ralchel.....

Even if the sighting of the Yukon was real...how on earth would someone see into a car at 4:00 in the morning well enough to know what the driver looked like and lead LE to connecting that to this new guy DS?

well at least the cell phone reception right there ought to be good....can't say that for many areas.

Yes, I know, I notice that HUGE cell tower there too. What's everyone's thought on the "tip" being a ping off of someone's cell at 4AM in that area, rather than a sighting? Maybe LE fishing and just letting "them" know they have info on the location and time....but, of course, the running of the stop sign....unless there is a camera there too. Slim chance, but now days you never know.

You know, that's only about 25 miles from Moscow and 18 miles to Lewiston.

Well, this is interesting. There's a Johnson CutOff Rd shooting right off of Rte 95 (Main St.) just south of Moscow heading toward WA. Name changes to Sand Rd in WA, I believe. http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&ll=46.703615,-117.046623&spn=0.079226,0.21904&z=13

Gawking and rambling here. Late. LOL

ETA: OMG, that road comes out right by The Plantation. E Palouse Dr, Sand Rd and Johnson Cutoff are the same road leading into WA. Zoom in.

Yes, I know, I notice that HUGE cell tower there too. What's everyone's thought on the "tip" being a ping off of someone's cell at 4AM in that area, rather than a sighting? Maybe LE fishing and just letting "them" know they have info on the location and time....but, of course, the running of the stop sign....unless there is a camera there too. Slim chance, but now days you never know.

You know, that's only about 25 miles from Moscow and 18 miles to Lewiston.

Well, this is interesting. There's a Johnson CutOff Rd shooting right off of Rte 95 (Main St.) just south of Moscow heading toward WA. Name changes to Sand Rd in WA, I believe. http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&ll=46.703615,-117.046623&spn=0.079226,0.21904&z=13

Gawking and rambling here. Late. LOL

ETA: OMG, that road comes out right by The Plantation. E Palouse Dr, Sand Rd and Johnson Cutoff are the same road leading into WA. Zoom in.

Cameras to watch the wheat and lentils grow? Not so many. Outside of Boise area, cameras are few and far between, and only grab a still every couple minutes. Good for checking road conditions in limited areas is about it.

However if phone(s) turned on and the Yukon DID go past it, interesting indeed. Don't know how many towers they have down there but the areas I usually drive still don't have a lot of towers and connections are hit and miss with all the rolling hills.

But CC seems to have been fairly cell phone savvy based on all the harassing and disguised voice calls he made to RA, so I doubt he left any phones on while he was out and about with illegal activities. Or maybe I give him too much credit.

Sure would love to know WHEN that tip was called in. April 20 or so when recall was fresh, or many weeks later? Given that the searchers and the dogs found nothing, I'm inclined to think it was some other white SUV. White rigs/cars everywhere. Can't get away from them. Or the tipster was mistaken about the date by a bunch.

At least it's another location to mark off as searched, but there is still so much bleepin' territory out there.

Here is the area where the white SUV blew the stop sign (red dot on 195)
"A" is Johnson; "B" is Colton. Moscow to the north, Lewiston to the south.

He could have taken most any of the backroads out there.

I hope they can pressure this David Stone dude, or get his phone records or something.

colton-johnsonWA.jpg

If you like maps (like me) try this route:

From Moscow... south on 95 to
Snow Rd, west to
Weber Rd, west to
Busby/Johnson Rd... through Johnson WA, south to
Johnson Cutoff Rd, west to
195 (where he blows the stopsign) south through
Colton, through Uniontown, re-connect to 95,
and 12 south to Lewiston

and ditch the SUV.

(assuming google maps are correct) I think she is dumped or buried on this route.

(also assuming that was the SUV-Yukon seen at Johnson and 195)

well at least the cell phone reception right there ought to be good....can't say that for many areas.

The cell reception all through there is hit and miss....even on 195 between colton and Pullman there are LOTS of dead spots...

Cameras to watch the wheat and lentils grow? Not so many. Outside of Boise area, cameras are few and far between, and only grab a still every couple minutes. Good for checking road conditions in limited areas is about it.

However if phone(s) turned on and the Yukon DID go past it, interesting indeed. Don't know how many towers they have down there but the areas I usually drive still don't have a lot of towers and connections are hit and miss with all the rolling hills.

But CC seems to have been fairly cell phone savvy based on all the harassing and disguised voice calls he made to RA, so I doubt he left any phones on while he was out and about with illegal activities. Or maybe I give him too much credit.

Sure would love to know WHEN that tip was called in. April 20 or so when recall was fresh, or many weeks later? Given that the searchers and the dogs found nothing, I'm inclined to think it was some other white SUV. White rigs/cars everywhere. Can't get away from them. Or the tipster was mistaken about the date by a bunch.

At least it's another location to mark off as searched, but there is still so much bleepin' territory out there.

I drove the streach of road from Untiontown (south of Colton) to Pullman today.....at one point in the trip I was in a line of traffic (stuck behind a big slow truck).....in a line of 10 cars 4 of them were white SUVS of that size...one of them being a white GMC Yukon with Idaho plates no less...

If you like maps (like me) try this route:

From Moscow... south on 95 to
Snow Rd, west to
Weber Rd, west to
Busby/Johnson Rd... through Johnson WA, south to
Johnson Cutoff Rd, west to
195 (where he blows the stopsign) south through
Colton, through Uniontown, re-connect to 95,
and 12 south to Lewiston

and ditch the SUV.

(assuming google maps are correct) I think she is dumped or buried on this route.

(also assuming that was the SUV-Yukon seen at Johnson and 195)

I'm working on route map right now too; however, it just went nuts and keeps going around the globe. We're having rain and boom booms right now, so don't know if that is what's going on, but will resume and post a little later. It's a little different from what your theorizing, but there are so many back roads possiblities. Thanks.

Well, I think I finally got it. Whew! This is a more simple, direct route, sort of staying on Sand/Johnson Cut Off Rd. If this is a good sighting, at least the search area is more defined, but still many places to hide a body. Notice too, Johnson Road leads to Pullman. I was also thinking maybe he wouldn't have driven straight to Lewiston to dump the car....maybe wanted to clean it first. ??

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...641658,-117.115631&spn=0.158633,0.307274&z=12

Well, I think I finally got it. Whew! This is a more simple, direct route, sort of staying on Sand/Johnson Cut Off Rd. If this is a good sighting, at least the search area is more defined, but still many places to hide a body. Notice too, Johnson Road leads to Pullman. I was also thinking maybe he wouldn't have driven straight to Lewiston to dump the car....maybe wanted to clean it first. ??

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...641658,-117.115631&spn=0.158633,0.307274&z=12

Or he could have hung a left onto Jennings off Sand, and then either stayed on it down to Johnson Rd or taken the Y onto Weber Rd. Much more direct.

Problem is, where was that SUV before departing onto Johnson? Could have been anywhere. Since searchers and dogs found nothing around there, if that was "the" SUV, could have angled down there from places north of Pullman.

From the few photos of the Yukon when it was towed, appeared to be clean. But those were small photos, and white vehicles can pick up a fair amount of dirt before they look dirty. But if a body was transported in it, safe presumption it got a good bath before being dropped off.

Wonder if LE checked Moscow and Lewiston car washes for possible video?

I know that this is kind of a silly question because we can never know what a person is thinking...but it's still what keeps poping into my head....WHY?....Why go into Washington...all rolling hills that were being farmed then....and now will be harvested....have had and will have hundreds of people working all around there....when he could go the same distance in Idaho and dump her some place where it would be years....if ever....that she was found....Just like the girls that were taken from the civic center in Lewiston all those years ago...whoever that was drove a little bit found a wooded remoted area and dumped them 30 FEET off of a road and they weren't found until 2 YEARS later....It just doesn't make since to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back