Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #5 *C. Capone guilty*

I'm curious about the other crimes too. Wonder how long he can be held on the current charge? Bet he is fuming.

HB I remember we researched different things way back when. But for the life of me, I cannot remember exactly what it was.

Running illegal firearms?
Chop shop/parting out stolen cars in his body shop?
There was something curious about his Class A DL status, remember? We found all those tickets on his record in Idaho ?
Ex-wife told us some things about Capone's previous illegal activities in FL and AZ? Don't remember exactly what they were, but we looked up his record in AZ.

HB I remember we researched different things way back when. But for the life of me, I cannot remember exactly what it was.

Running illegal firearms?
Chop shop/parting out stolen cars in his body shop?
There was something curious about his Class A DL status, remember? We found all those tickets on his record in Idaho ?
Ex-wife told us some things about Capone's previous illegal activities in FL and AZ? Don't remember exactly what they were, but we looked up his record in AZ.

TBH, all I remember of his past records was the violence. IMO, he won't talk no matter what else they may find. Anything less than proof of murder. He knows the system. But whatever it takes to keep him behind bars...OK. RA is still out there..:(

TBH, all I remember of his past records was the violence. IMO, he won't talk no matter what else they may find. Anything less than proof of murder. He knows the system. But whatever it takes to keep him behind bars...OK. RA is still out there..:(

Completely agree, his lips may as well be sewed shut.
The evidence of other crimes that the feds are looking at, is of great interest to me. May also be important to the case, here's why;

Rachael went to meet with Capone that afternoon to talk about getting her car fixed. He had been yanking her chain and being nasty about it, but she was forced to deal with him because she didn't have the money to go elsewhere for repairs (in her mind).

The divorce papers had been filed, and he was pizzed about that!! Rachael was the registered agent of service for Capone's business. IMO, she knew about some of the unsavory practices he was involved in. May even have threatened to expose things that Capone knew would land him back in prison. I believe Rachael never left that shop alive. Remember the witness on that back road who claimed to see a vehicle driving erratically at 4:00 AM? I have to go back and refresh my memory, I think it was thought to be Rachel's SUV that was left at the bus depot.

Rachael's body is out there somewhere.
icon9.gif

Bond has been set at $1 Million for the man accused of choking his estranged wife who has been missing for two years.

He won't be getting out, that's for sure!!!
Why does the media keep using that picture of him from 1970?!!!

So very glad that they are doing what they can to keep him locked up!!

Wow...what a change. What happen to his eye?

Charles_Capone_Facebook_KLEW.jpg

My guess is that he is squinting to see the screen. He appeared via cctv, he wasn't present in the courtroom.

Here is how he looked in pics we've seen so far.
4xCapone.jpg

Here is one pic where you can see him on the cctv screen in the left corner
100812court1.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member