WA WA - Ryan Aubol, 23, Stevenson, 14 Dec 2016

Sorry the link was broken! I would have added info but I wasn't sure if this was considered rumor still. Looks like the corrected link was added. Thank you!

Rest in peace Ryan. May his family find out what led to his passing and someday find peace.

Thanks for helping me find the post on FB. I had to go to The Pioneer's main page to see the screenshot.

So sad for Ryan and his family. Rest in peace. :rose:

Oddly, I can't find anything on this in either the Oregonian or the Columbian, the two local papers. And I don't remember hearing anything about it on the local news affiliates either. Still searching though.

ETA Found this: http://katu.com/news/local/portland...for-person-in-columbia-near-interstate-bridge
Emergency crews are searching the Columbia River Wednesday afternoon on reports of someone in the water near the Interstate Bridge.

*deleted the second link as it was a story from November.

Just now checking back on Ryan. Didn't expect the update to be so sad. I pray they recover Ryan soon for the family. I hope they can possibly put together the pieces of what happened to Ryan that morning or possibly the night before.
In my heart and prayers.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm so very sad to hear this outcome. I remember hearing that there was a jumper on the I5 bridge on Wed night. There was a crazy storm that came through - making most of Portland a crazy traffic mess.
So very sad for his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if Ryan's body was ever found?

It seems his body has still not been found. Last update from his sis was back in December.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15
Back