WA WA - Seattle, WhtMale 37-72, UP99794, Skeletonized in tent, Blonde wig, Poss. Transgender, *Sketches*, Dec'22

Yes, definitely submit the match! The eyebrows/eyes and chin look similar to me.

The resemblance to the sketch is close, I agree.

Red hair has been confused with brunette in the past, so that's not a deal breaker for me. Just look at the varying descriptions of the hair colour of the perpetrator of the killing of Mo Wilson - everything from blonde to brunette even though, to me, her hair is clearly red.

It doesn't look like Quinn wore a wig in those pictures - her hair looks like her own. That doesn't mean she couldn't have worn one, it's just a difference.

MOO

Bump for the case I can't get out of my head. The trans community is so tight knit and isn't underground at all in this area, surely someone out there knows who she is?

Also, those two pictures of Quinn Storm look like completely different people, no? Could one of them have been added to her page in error?

Bump for the case I can't get out of my head. The trans community is so tight knit and isn't underground at all in this area, surely someone out there knows who she is?

Also, those two pictures of Quinn Storm look like completely different people, no? Could one of them have been added to her page in error?
I imagine the driver's license(?) photo is a fair bit older than the other, which is her LinkedIn profile photo. Perhaps she'd been on hormone therapy for longer by then or had feminizing facial surgical intervention.

I imagine the driver's license(?) photo is a fair bit older than the other, which is her LinkedIn profile photo. Perhaps she'd been on hormone therapy for longer by then or had feminizing facial surgical intervention.
I thought facial feminization too, but the drivers license photo also has much deeper wrinkles and a different skin tone? Although now that I look at it more, the eyebrow and ear shape are the same, and I guess hormones and surgery do a lot of work... But also, if the UID had had FFS, you would think the description would mention that as the skull would show signs of having been filed down in certain areas, right?

I thought facial feminization too, but the drivers license photo also has much deeper wrinkles and a different skin tone? Although now that I look at it more, the eyebrow and ear shape are the same, and I guess hormones and surgery do a lot of work... But also, if the UID had had FFS, you would think the description would mention that as the skull would show signs of having been filed down in certain areas, right?
I'd think so - Julie Doe had skeletal signs of having had a rhinoplasty.

But if she was not in the community, they wouldnt know about her. Many TG persons who live a homeless or transient life and started to come out as trans when homeless, never connected with the local TG communities. I believe that to be the case here.

Does anyone have access to the ruleouts for this case? I saw a missing persons post on facebook that piqued my interest -- Skip Kelly, missing from Oregon in 2020, known to be homeless, height and age are a match. What especially stood out to me is that the MP has 'scars on face, arms, hands and torso from multiple car accidents,' and the UIP has 'healed injuries to the ribs, pelvis, and feet, possibly as the result of an accident during life.'

Does anyone have access to the ruleouts for this case? I saw a missing persons post on facebook that piqued my interest -- Skip Kelly, missing from Oregon in 2020, known to be homeless, height and age are a match. What especially stood out to me is that the MP has 'scars on face, arms, hands and torso from multiple car accidents,' and the UIP has 'healed injuries to the ribs, pelvis, and feet, possibly as the result of an accident during life.'

This is currently the only exclusion
1710807228949.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500