GUILTY WA - Six Anderson family members slain in Carnation home, 24 Dec 2007

Apart from the family and friends of the Anderson's, which goes without saying, the people I feel the most sorry for are Michele Anderson's defense team. Talk about difficult to work with!! I could see the lady, who gave the closing argument for the defense, was struggling to find anything to close with. She skipped from insanity defense to "Joe did it and Michele was just along for the ride" and back to insanity again. I felt bad for her. I think she was right about one thing she said in closing arguments though, that this wasn't about money. I don't think it was about money either, I think it was more twisted than that. I think that Michele was obsessed with her brother and that she hated Erika, for coming between them (as she saw it), and I think she hated those two children too, for the same reasons. Of all the victims, wasn't Erika Anderson the only one that Michele successfully shot herself? And she shot her six times, basically, she emptied her clip into this poor woman. That's a scary dose of rage right there!

Anyway, since I came to this a bit late, and because we didn't get all the media coverage here in New Zealand, can anyone tell me what Michele Anderson's issue with her attorneys was? And was that the reason it took so long for this case, and this trial, to wrap up?

Remembering the victims.
May they Rest in Peace...

03022016-Anderson-family-mashup-780x585.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members