WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw one pic of JB in that group...her, M and another woman. JB had on a grey striped tunic with black leggins and a blue jean jacket like her daughter.

ETA: It's the last photo in the group.

But wasn't the one with her in it back at home? It no longer looked like the church. And then on page two there was a picture of Sky sleeping, which is what led me to my theory that they had stayed home.

I could be wrong, I haven't been back to double check, just recalling from memory. :)

No, Belltown is around Downtown Seattle just to the South of the Space Needle/Seattle Center, and close to the water. Tacoma is 50-60 minutes South, depending on traffic.

If you want to look at a map, look for the intersection of 2nd and Wall in Seattle. That's pretty much a good indicator.

Well, some of us can make it in 30 minutes. :) Shhhhhhh. (On a good traffic day. With traffic, over an hour, for sure. With snow, god forbid, it's taken around 3 hours.)

Regarding the photo / location - It's definitely not the best area of Tacoma. Nowhere near the zoo, but plausible that they would have taken that route to the zoo. It's a more scenic drive by the bay and along Ruston Way, as opposed to just driving city streets.

I got the impression that M was there with a grandparent, and mom and Sky weren't there?

Someone had to be taking those photos and they seem to match the kind of photos she has uploaded of M, with frame after frame of minute changes in M's expression.

From last thread, and I do not knowhowto pull it forward properly...

Quote: Originally Posted by Madilu View Post
Interesting find. I am admittedly way, way behind on this thread, but I don't find this article to be credible whatsoever. Nothing about it makes sense. I don't buy it. Perhaps you all have discussed this already. And of course perhaps I am wrong, and this is a well-known, credible "news" source who somehow managed to make inside contact with the family.

Then OneLove said:
I have NO problem empathizing with this poor woman. She clearly says Jukia's "problems" have been slowly killing her for the last few YEARS. she knows Julia is not right and she cannot "fix" it or protect her grandkids.

Having been through it, I TOTALLY understand, about the horror of having a child with mental illness. (and although my husband didn't leave me for a prostitute, he DID leave me for an eighteen year old college student of his, but I was only glad and relieved for myself and so very sorry for her ~snicker~)

Now Madilu says... I think my post was misunderstood. I was not saying that I do not empathize with any part of what was, "reported."

What I meant was that I do not believe that what was, "reported" by thenewtakhoman.com is in fact credible communication from the mother. I do not think this information is from the mother at all, and therefore I am not passing speculation about any of its content. In the context of what is going on right now with her daughter, who has employed a high powered criminal defense attorney, I fail to believe that her mother contacted anyone at all and blurted out such a story. Mark my words, or forget them. We can all have an opinion.

Who do you think could have written the e-mail or do you think they were actually written at all? Interesting.

To me those are the funniest and sweetest pics. The cake on the face at the first birthday as baby digs into it. The attempts to eat spaghetti. The huge messes they make along with the look on their face when you catch them in the act. The kids squishing mud thru their hands and all over each other.

She has pics of baby girl eating around the time of allegations of her not feeding them. But are there any before that? Don't we all have pics of our kids eating? But does she have any for the time when SM was having to pick her up and feed her?

Also, gee I'm so glad JB has been able to overcome being upset enough to check in on her potential sugar daddies on the sugardaddy website. Guess she is done with this messy situation, ready to brush off her children as the nuisance they have apparently always been to her and ready to find a "real man". <insert exceeding heavy sarcasm here>

Wait, is she checking in to her sugar daddy website these days?

I sent a note to the tipline after I figured out where the view was from.

Yes, and it had to have been taken near condos that were not on the way to the zoo in Tacoma, but the whole family did visit that day. I just can't shake the heebie jeebies because she was pregnant with little Sky then. I'm thoroughly creeped out, but secretly hoping it's nothing.

That's the Port of Tacoma there. Not much hope of recovery if something or someone were put there. As I mentioned last thread, I might visit Saturday and have a look around, it's pretty close.

Why would there be no hope of recovery there? Couldn't his body float to the surface? Can you tell us about this marina?

Since it's all on the last thread, here's the catch up on the Marina photo from last thread:

1. Today Julia or someone with access uploaded photos to her flickr account. One of them was strangely out of context, not photos of her kids like the others, a view of Mt. Rainier overlooking a marina.

2. I recognized a landmark in the photo and identified the location as Tacoma. The photo appears to have been taken from 1515 Dock Street, Tacoma. The building with the red lettering is Supervalu, google street view will confirm this is indeed the location.

3. Looking through older entries, the photo appears to be taken the same day in July 09 that a very pregnant JB, SM, M, Julia's brother and some of SM's family members visited the Point Defiance Zoo in Tacoma.

4. Photo of Marina taken down today as well. Was still reposted Sept 5.

5. Note, as a nearby local I know this area quite well. Except for the fact it's Tacoma, a fairly large city, the view is still out of context with the photos from the zoo. To get to the location the photo was taken, one would take the city center exit and short highway into that part of downtown Tacoma, near the Museum of Glass/Tacoma Art Museum/WA State History Museum. To get to the Point Defiance Zoo, one would take 16 from interstate 5. Maybe family or friends lived there? Maybe they looked at a condo for sale there? Something else.

6. I emailed the tip line with the photo and location it was taken, because it was odd and out of place. I also figured if they weren't aware she was fooling around on flickr today, they should.

Interesting, Ginger. Can you add to your post above, when the marina photo was uploaded? It is one of the only scenery photos she has uploaded, but it is a pretty view of the mountain. Maybe it's nothing, maybe it just was part of the set in her camera that she uploaded recently. I will keep photos on my camera even after I've uploaded for fear I will lose them. But it could be significant. I'm glad you alerted them. I'm sure someone from LE is watching but they may not see things the same way as another person.

PattyG, GingerRed and others I have omitted, thanks guys for some crazy good sleuthing. I went back on the last thread and saw some very hard work going on (with the photos).

Well, some of us can make it in 30 minutes. :) Shhhhhhh. (On a good traffic day. With traffic, over an hour, for sure. With snow, god forbid, it's taken around 3 hours.)

Regarding the photo / location - It's definitely not the best area of Tacoma. Nowhere near the zoo, but plausible that they would have taken that route to the zoo. It's a more scenic drive by the bay and along Ruston Way, as opposed to just driving city streets.

LOL! Hey, I do Sumner to Greenwood in 40-45, and I drive like I'd like to keep my preferred auto insurance :D

They could have done that I suppose, if one views Tacoma as an exotic road trip ;)

But wasn't the one with her in it back at home? It no longer looked like the church. And then on page two there was a picture of Sky sleeping, which is what led me to my theory that they had stayed home.

I could be wrong, I haven't been back to double check, just recalling from memory. :)

Just looked again, I don't even see JB in those pictures. I see a younger blonde in a few at the end.

I don't know, since Sky sleeping was at the end I assumed he stayed home. Someone had to take the pictures, but who knows who. The person shooting is shooting a lot, but a lot less with her shoulders squared to the camera. That still doesn't tell us who it is or isn't though, huh? :waitasec:

BBM. Naughty!

Wow. His reaction to the interview of Julia's brother was telling. He stared hard and at the end he kind of threw his head back and up hard and then looked incredulous. He stated that the brother, who he has known since age 5, was always an innocent, loveable person. He says he named Sky. But he found him very cold in the interview.

I wonder if some of that is due to age, defensiveness with the situation and the camera. But the brother kind of had this nonchalant attitude like, "Well, what do you want from me? What am I supposed to do, look for my nephew or something? That's what cops are for. Not my problem."

I note that M looks so very, very much like her uncle. I actually thought the uncle was an older child of Julia and Solomon when this case first broke because he looks nothing like Julia to me but so much like M.

In any event, I guess he is much more bonded to his sister than to some little baby nephew that he probably was too busy to see much. What a shame. Sky doesn't seem to have a lot of family on that side in his corner at all.

For Gitana, not quoting because I'm feeling lazy.

Port of Tacoma, there's so much drainage in, large boats in and out, tides, spills, mud, anything is possible but it leaves me feeling rather hopeless pondering the possibility. That's just my take, not really qualified on a scientific level, and I could be wrong.

The original upload date was July 16, 2009 (Page 108 on Flickr). Then it showed up on September 5th of this year. Then today. Then it was also deleted today, but just from today's upload. Still showing up September 5th and And July with the zoo photos in Tacoma.

As far as the view and hanging onto the photo, could be. But most of us all over Western WA enjoy great views of Rainier, including Redmond and Bellevue (not all neighborhoods). But we're all different I guess.

(Maybe I'm jaded. I have a spectacular view of it from my living room I have to listen to Lahar sirens once per month living in Rainier's shadow, for fear it will randomly send a 50 foot wall of mud on us in a half hour or less.) ;)

There were other kids there and the surroundings are the same as the other pics...??? Would her apt have cinder block walls and big doors like that? I need to go back and look at page 2 because I didn't realize there was one. lol.

LOL! Hey, I do Sumner to Greenwood in 40-45, and I drive like I'd like to keep my preferred auto insurance :D

They could have done that I suppose, if one views Tacoma as an exotic road trip ;)

Haha, true. But that route is actually the suggested route to the zoo according to Google maps.

And depending on traffic, that actually can be easier than trying to merge off of I-5 onto Hwy 16 (nightmare!). Heck, I've taken that route home on occasion, and I live on the west end. If I was going to take a tour of exotic Tacoma (haha), I'd want to hit up Ruston Way instead of the rest of the city.

Regardless, I'm not quite getting the orientation. Looking across the water from Dock St. you're going to be looking East/West, especially if you're looking directly at the SuperValu. Rainier is almost directly southeast. However, I'm directionally challenged and may be completely oblivious. Can you make this make sense in my brain? Haha.

There were other kids there and the surroundings are the same as the other pics...??? Would her apt have cinder block walls and big doors like that? I need to go back and look at page 2 because I didn't realize there was one. lol.

I see the one with JB now, I missed that the first time through. Page two of that album shows Sky asleep in his crib. Don't know what that means though.

Haha, true. But that route is actually the suggested route to the zoo according to Google maps.

And depending on traffic, that actually can be easier than trying to merge off of I-5 onto Hwy 16 (nightmare!). Heck, I've taken that route home on occasion, and I live on the west end. If I was going to take a tour of exotic Tacoma (haha), I'd want to hit up Ruston Way instead of the rest of the city.

Regardless, I'm not quite getting the orientation. Looking across the water from Dock St. you're going to be looking East/West, especially if you're looking directly at the SuperValu. Rainier is almost directly southeast. However, I'm directionally challenged and may be completely oblivious. Can you make this make sense in my brain? Haha.

The photo looks across the marina, over to the Supervalu (the taupe building with red letters) and then into Tacoma (I saw the La Quinta and that's how I initially recognized Tacoma there) and onto Rainier. To be across the Marina, from that vantage point, one would either have to be facing SE from 1515 Dock Street, or just up above the freeway on a higher floor. But the photo doesn't look like that.

supervalu tacoma - Google Maps

If you look at the sat view, you see the supervalu, then the two connected buildings. Look across to those condos on Dock.

A realtor was kind enough to show us the view of Rainier, right at the beginning of this vid :)09). This unit shows more of the dome and such, but you get my drift. This view is there at this building.

1515 Dock Street, Tacoma, WA 98402 - YouTube

I see the one with JB now, I missed that the first time through. Page two of that album shows Sky asleep in his crib. Don't know what that means though.

The photo is of M, not Sky - girly bed with pink blankets, she's wearing pink print pjs. You can see her bangs, Sky's hair isn't that long.

The photo is of M, not Sky - girly bed with pink blankets, she's wearing pink print pjs. You can see her bangs, Sky's hair isn't that long.

I was going to post the same thing. The young blond lady in the photos of the kitchen is SJ's daughter. My guess would be that she babysat Sky for JB, SJ, JB's mom and M to go to the concert that night.

snipperoo: Who do you think could have written the e-mail or do you think they were actually written at all? Interesting.

(snip again) PattyG, GingerRed and others I have omitted, thanks guys for some crazy good sleuthing. I went back on the last thread and saw some very hard work going on (with the photos).

I don't know, gitana. I can't decide if it was fabricated altogether, or partially based on what the author believed to be ture. I am leaning towards the former, as nothing else makes sense to me given the individual who wrote it + the content. It could be any number of people posing as the mother. The Internet is kinda weird like that, right? iirc, you are a lawyer. Given what you know about JB's high powered defense attorney, the family's silence thus far, coupled with what else you know about her relationship with Mom...and even if it was dysfunctional or unsteady in terms of on again/off again. When push comes to shove, do you really think the mother would abide by any means to support her daughter? I do.

One thing that peaked my interest is that when the link was posted, many seemingly took it at face value without questioning the origin, and proceeded attack what was presented as JB's mother's own words. I mean not to offend anyone, but I believe that to assume that the whole story was true without vetting the source in the slightest...to attack the [grand]mother and pass judgment... and as well as the fact that exactly zero point zero MSM have caught onto or regurgitated this, "story"... I actually would love for someone to sleuth me wrong! lol. I mean it. I can take being wrong, but I don't think I am at this juncture. And if it turns out that I am wrong, then I will eat birds (or whatever the saying is)... But please... if anyone wants to, go for it!

And I did also want to chime in to remark about the crazy good sleuthing you refer to -that's what we're talking about! Keep it up! Nice to see some sleuthing at work:) I hope you gals/guys are on to something!

Wow. Stunned, yes. But so much disbelief, maybe some anger in his response as well. Understandable anger, I might add.
(snip)

Yes all that, and at the same time, I find Pappa to be so tactful and mindful of the situation, and not fueling the fire. Very smart. Still even loving, and not alienating. Interesting that JB brother chose Sky's name. That is a huge deal. A lot of love there, I hope he ends up being more cooperative. Surely he is young at 19, and there is no textbook for all this...he seemed to me like a deer in the lights (or how that saying goes)... taken by surprise, unsure, surely shocking and scary for him. He seems like a really, really nice young man. I hope that Uncle S steps up with more information, if he is in a position to help his nephew, Sky -who he named!

REDMOND, Wash. -- The Redmond Police Department is asking for the public's help in finding a woman last seen November 8.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Pol...locating-missing-Redmond-woman-134055203.html

:waitasec: I might be grasping at straws here but.....This is interesting that she is missing right about when Sky does....and I don't know why my gut instincts tell me that she looks an awful lot like JB and I wonder if she could pass as her if she were to use her (JB's) passport.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Pol...locating-missing-Redmond-woman-134055203.html

:waitasec: I might be grasping at straws here but.....This is interesting that she is missing right about when Sky does....and I don't know why my gut instincts tell me that she looks an awful lot like JB and I wonder if she could pass as her if she were to use her (JB's) passport.

She looks a little heavier than Julia in the picture on the left but the one on the right could pass as her for sure. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie