WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what time AMW airs on Thursdays? I'd like to record the show.

tia

ETA: and on what channel it airs?

ETAA: Nevermind. The show airs on Lifetime and MSM has corrected the date.
The show will air Friday December, 2.

FWIW, her 4 yr old was not drinking from a sippy cup. She had a bottle with a nipple, the same style nipple used for babies. This was not even a sippy cup. Using a baby bottle for a 4 year old can lead to not only tooth decay problems, but speech impediments as well, as children need to chew in order to develop the muscles necessary for speech.

Ooops, my bad then :p
I just assumed it was a sippy cup since that's what others were saying.
Since JB's Flickr is private now, I have not actually been able to see any pictures, other than the ones posted from news sites :(

M drinking from a bottle at 4 is not right, IMO. At that age, children should be drinking out of a sippy cup or a plastic drinking cup. We know JB didn't like her children getting messy, so that was probably her reason for M still drinking from a bottle.

I'm always so surprised by how effective AMW is at getting good tips. They seem to reach a population of Americans who are unaware of news when it airs through mainstream media.

O/T but that was an incredibly diplomatic way of putting it.

Hope this helps find Sky!

Ooops, my bad then :p
I just assumed it was a sippy cup since that's what others were saying.
Since JB's Flickr is private now, I have not actually been able to see any pictures, other than the ones posted from news sites :(

M drinking from a bottle at 4 is not right, IMO. At that age, children should be drinking out of a sippy cup or a plastic drinking cup. We know JB didn't like her children getting messy, so that was probably her reason for M still drinking from a bottle.

Thanks. I saw them. At first glance it looked like the larger sippy cup shaped like an hourglass. My son had those, with a straw ( recommended/used for his speech impediment). But it was in fact a similiar shaped bottle with a nipple.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member