WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you've run back in the door....do you have a photo of that station or some other way of determining if it matches the surveillance photo? Thanks!

I'm back.

And yes to what SurfieTX posted above, thanks! That's the place I was thinking could be a possibility. I looks to have a wide entrance, so maybe double doors and the round white posts might be the roundish white blob we see in the pic.

This was my train of thought, since we don't know the date stamps to any of the pics or what order they were taken in, I was just trying to follow a path. . .Ross. . .Sterling Savings and then whatever would come after on that trail. This Shell station seemed to be the only thing that I thought it could be, by just traveling down Redmond Way and looking at the entrances. It still could be some place else, but it was my thoughts. It is also very near Marymoor Park, where they searched. It seems logical to me, but who knows.

I'm back.

And yes to what SurfieTX posted above, thanks! That's the place I was thinking could be a possibility. I looks to have a wide entrance, so maybe double doors and the round white posts might be the roundish white blob we see in the pic.

This was my train of thought, since we don't know the date stamps to any of the pics or what order they were taken in, I was just trying to follow a path. . .Ross. . .Sterling Savings and then whatever would come after on that trail. This Shell station seemed to be the only thing that I thought it could be, by just traveling down Redmond Way and looking at the entrances. It still could be some place else, but it was my thoughts. It is also very near Marymoor Park, where they searched. It seems logical to me, but who knows.

Hambirg -- are you local? Could you drop in and see if the entrance matches that photo and what JB might have been standing near? Thank you!

OK this is the first time I have ever been able to do this on WS . . . . I have little tidbits of insider information!!!!!!!!! (I won't be verifying - so you can chose to believe me or not).

Actually not really anything that we don't already know or have speculated.

A collegue of mine is dating one of the LEO's that spent up to 15 hours with JB the day little Sky was reported missing.

1) This Mother (JB) shed absolutely NO tears for her sick and missing child the entire time she was being questioned, not a single one!
2) Since she has lawyered up LE has been unable to get any further information from JB.
3) LE continues to actively pursue this case, slow and methodical and trying to not make mistakes.
4) One LEO believes Sky is no longer with us.
5) One LEO thinks JB's OCD issues played a significant role in what happened to Sky.

Respectfully snipped

I know this is a very small point, and bc I am not verified you can choose to disregard this info, but I am an insurance agent. Auto insurance extends to a rented vehicle for up to thirty days for your covered auto, regardless of whether or not your regular car is out of commission. Rental car companies will try to persuade you to purchase the additional insurance to cover a "gap" in valuation of the vehicle, but it is not necessary. In a standard PAP (personal automobile policy) that coverage is included. This is not to say that she wasn't signing for coverage at the rental car company (she may not have been fully aware of her coverage or expected to have the vehicle past the 30 days), but I did want to correct that small point.

Again, bc I am not verified, you can choose to disregard this info.

Thanks for that clarification!

Thanks Wen, your inside information is AWESOME!! I believe you because it's pretty much what we expected sadly. It really pisses me off to think that she was completely and totally incapable of showing any emotion whatsoever. I mean she could have at least cried fake tears. Jeez, they can't arrest her soon enough!

Thanks to all of you all of your posts and hard work. For some reason, I've felt much more connected with Sky's case than any other that I've followed except for Caylee but he just reminds me so much of her with those beautiful eyes. I do so wish that Julia would come clean and let him come home for at least a decent burial.

In my experience, in Washington State the minimum payment a parent is allowed to make is $25 per month, provided they have no source of an income. As I understand it . . . the premise is that children's needs continue despite a parent not having a viable income source. They potentially could pick up cans from the side of the road and turn it in for child support (although that would be a lot of cans @ a penny a piece).

I know that most of you will not like this but in my opinion, JB would be most benefited if she embraced her mental health issues and applied for SSI benefits to cover her medical and a monthly stipend to live on (ie: approx $630 per month). She could pursue mental health treatment, ensure she had some stability, if she ever wants to work towards gaining custody back of MM. I certainly hope her Atty is looking out for her mental health issues . . . I fear she is a high risk for suicide and we might not ever get any answers from JB. (not that I am real hopeful right now that she will speak up).

(Nobody beat me up please . . . . just saying this would be the most beneficial thing that she could do for herself). I do not want JB to have custody of MM, I want her to help bring Sky home to his Daddy, and I don't think the best interest of MM is to be with her Mother currently.

I appreciate you looking at all angles!:seeya:

I just came across a photo of a pregnant JB that I hadn't previously seen. Apparently it came from the "sugar daddy" site. How odd that she'd use a photo like that given what she was looking for there.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...y-metalwala-s-mom-seeking-a-sugar-daddy-photo

Please forgive me...but if this picture IS on the Sugar Daddy site, then that is just too bizarre. I keep thinking she can't do anything else that could surprise me, and then she DOES.

(However, maybe this pic is for Sugar Daddy's with fetishes? Couldn't be more bizarre than the other things we have witnessed with this case!)

I'm new to this site, so just learning how to use it, be patient with me everybody :)

I 1st saw this case on Nancy Grace, something just does not add up to me....where is this baby?? i myself have a 2 year old son and I would never leave him in a car by himself to walk and get gas...i'm def not accusing the mother of foul play but i am saying this, why leave a sick child in a car??? Haven't heard any news updates on Sky...he's a beautiful little boy and I'm praying for him!

Welcome Officer'swife!

:welcome::welcome::welcome4::welcome4::Banane57::Banane57:

(Gosh I love these smilies! I can't wait to use this one :gasp:
because I think it is so hysterical!)

Thank you for all of your hours of sleuthing . . . . as mentioned before by another poster we were able to determine it was from inside the bank that they shared.

We believe it is a sucker that SM is offering Sky @ the bank in the pic.

We are still trying to determine where the one picture was taken. . . . some posters have felt that she has changed her sweat pants and shoes as they appear to be a different color in the one photo of her standing right next to a window with what appears to be a small table/counter, or envelope, or flat area to the right of the edge of the picture.

In the pics @ the bank she appears to be receiving papers(?) from the teller when she looks to be very upset. She was carrying plastic shopping bags (Ross?) at the time. . . . . I believe she was shopping prior to stopping in at the bank to get those bags. . . . . certainly there was more footage of her that date shopping in the various stores around the Ross.

Also, I am thinking the Ross store was near the bank . . . . or she was on foot as she would have probably left the packages in the car if she had access to one instead of carrying them.

I wonder when the car accident was with the rental car and what (who?) she hit and what was the surrounding circumstances. We have not been able to find any further info on that incident except what we heard from SM's Atty (?) early on.

Were Sky and MM with her when she had this accident? How long ago was that? Did she purchase the rental insurance with that since the family only had one car and since SM was using that car . . . the rental car is not covered under the families car insurance as their car wasn't parked and out of commission at the time. How much damage was done to the rental? Was anyone hurt? Did she seek medical treatment? Did she hit her head?

I know this is not necessarily directly related to the disappearance of Sky but it might bring more info to the surrounding circumstances at that period of time.

Thank you for bringing up the issue of the rental car that was damaged. This has been sticking in my brain from when I first heard about it.
I had just assumed that it had been sleuthed, or that the LE had investigated it thoroughly (of course, they may have, and we just don't know).

My questions:
When did the "accident" occur?
Who was involved? (Another driver? MM and/or Sky in the car?
What was the cause?
What injuries were there to any and all parties?
Where and what are the doctor's report(s) if any?

I know some of these were asked above by Wenwe4. But I want to reiterate because this could be important to this case of missing Sky!

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon