WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would his car seat and blanket not provide enough scent for his scent to be in the car? I would think so. The fact that his scent was not on the outside blows her "story" out of the water.

Which causes me to wonder even more why they have not arrested this woman. There is nothing that coincides with her version or explanation of events. Plus there is the pre-existing child abuse issues and her "dreams" of strangling Sky. If that's not a big red flag, I don't know what is. Everything about JB stinks to high heaven. jmo

She is more than half way to find our man!
Sky your rescue coming soon.

Thank you, Rougelatete! I hope the tips lead to something, or least reinvigorate the investigation somehow.

Yet another day closer to finding you, Sky. Your crew is here for you sweet boy.

I hope LE has gotten a good description of what the neighbor saw in October. Did she really see Sky with Julia and MM? Or, did Julia wrap a doll in a blanket to pass off as Sky? I remember a discussion earlier about a doll (or maybe that was just a guess) that she took to the car late at night. Was "he" in a stroller?

Could this sighting have been staged by Julia? I don't remember anyone coming up with confirmed sightings of Sky between June 15 and October 28. Is this true? If so, I think Julia was preparing for mediation and wanted to have someone who could validate Sky's status.

:hoping: Hoping that LE has an open ear and a willing heart today as Roug has turned in all of the tips that she has. I hope that someone there wants Sky found as much as we do. Roug - you are Sky's angel. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

JB, watch out! We are coming for you!!

Thank you all for your support! I :heartbeat: Sky Crew!

TIPS have been sent in to LE! Let's hope that justice is on the horizon for little man, Sky!!

:scale:

I don't feel Sky was ever in Julia's brothers car within that 10 days. I think he was already gone. The scent could have come from the car seat and/or blanket. JMHO and I'm not an expert either.

Even with her OCD, I'm not sure she would wash his blanket because a tiny portion of her cold cold heart might actually feel some regret; therefore, she holds on to his blanket because that's all she has of him now. IDK I'm just hoping she might feel a tiny bit of regret/remorse for what she has done.

I'm just thinking out loud here:
I think he was gone prior to Halloween at the latest. Why no Halloween costumes or events? I suppose it's possible she didn't let them participate, but why hasn't anyone seen the kids? Why didn't her mother or brother want to see them, or at least talk to them, over the course of the months? My son will be 3 in a few weeks and if I don't call my mom every day, she has my brother text me to find out if we are okay. She wants to talk to him - every day! I suppose that would require a normal relationship between Julia and her family and for that we know there isn't much 'normal' about Julia.

I don't remember seeing any pictures of Sky since June 2011. And THAT concerns me. I wonder if any of Julia's friends (who won't talk to anyone apparently) saw Sky after June?

I would love to know what MM has said about being left home alone for 12-hours on the day of mediation. Was Sky with her that 12 hours? Oh to know what MM knows. I hope someone does. :please:

Haven't posted on this case, but am following it. I agree with you, he went missing a bit before his official missing date. He was never in that car. She had borrowed the car from her brother, WHY? To set up this scenario. Also agree about the family involvement. Whether Julia's mother or other relatives or Cindy Anthony, they don't see or hear from the child in weeks and no red flags are going off??!!

Julia needs to be brought in and put in a room full of dirty diapers until she talks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500