WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec: well I got a reply.. I'm not even sure I can make sense of it :confused:

Am I allowed to screenshot it and post here??

:waitasec: well I got a reply.. I'm not even sure I can make sense of it :confused:

I don't know the answer for sure, but if it is your own correspondence and not a screenshot of a FaceBook or such, I would think it ok.

Hopefully, someone who knows can answer this quickly. We'd love to see the answer you got.

Nooooo! Private correspondences are not allowed to be posted. (An exception to this rule would be with the permission of both parties. For example, if someone were to e-mail LE, to get some information. Then, *with the permission of the LE person who replied*, the information can be shared.) We can't just message random people on Facebook and post their private messages for the world to see.

Also, please don't forget, we do NOT do psychic stuff or visions here at Websleuths. I know when times get tough we want to look at anything and everything, but per WS rules, we do not include visions.

I admit now my curiousity is on high lol.

Time to come home Sky.

Don't be curious. I think the person is not stable.

WOAH. That woman is two sandwiches short of a picnic, if Sky Crew knows what I mean. I think we can all disregard anything that poster has said.

I wish we had something more to work with! What's it gonna be, Bellevue PD??!! Are we going to come around to 2014 and still have no arrest, no word on Sky's whereabouts, no resolution in this case??!! How could a small child go missing and no one seems to care?!

WOAH. That woman is two sandwiches short of a picnic, if Sky Crew knows what I mean. I think we can all disregard anything that poster has said.

I wish we had something more to work with! What's it gonna be, Bellevue PD??!! Are we going to come around to 2014 and still have no arrest, no word on Sky's whereabouts, no resolution in this case??!! How could a small child go missing and no one seems to care?!

I thought this post deserved repeating and the last sentence really needed to be emphasized.

GREAT QUESTION!!! :banghead:

Well, at least 2 people that knew Sky care that he is missing. Solomon and Clay Terry care. And - we have a wonderful group here known as the Sky Crew that care.

:cry: Where is Sky??? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members