WA - Unidentified Male: "Lyle Stevik", Grays Harbor, 17 Sept 2001 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlson really looks like a good match for Lyle Stevik. I have a feeling about this. Plus it said he tried to commit suicide about 13 times.

Bree has blond hair though. I know they can dye it but they usually add that if it has.

Checking on it I noticed Bree didnt go missing until October 8th. Lyle died September 16th.

The dates are close enough for a second look. Its not unusual for dates to be off, weights to be off, even hair and eye color to be off. And as I have said before, its always good to throw out new ideas. My hope is that someone might look at Bree and say No Way thats Lyle, and go and hunt through pics and maybe one day someone will find his true identity. Maybe someone will be scanning pics of the UF and find Bree, so keep searching!:)

The dates are close enough for a second look. Its not unusual for dates to be off, weights to be off, even hair and eye color to be off. And as I have said before, its always good to throw out new ideas. My hope is that someone might look at Bree and say No Way thats Lyle, and go and hunt through pics and maybe one day someone will find his true identity. Maybe someone will be scanning pics of the UF and find Bree, so keep searching!:)
I agree. I don't recall seeing his name before, and I'm forwarding this info to the Sheriff's Dept. to check out. Hair and eye color can be wrong (he doesn't look very blond) and date reported missing is often off, especially of the person isn't living with family. The interesting part is mailing his belongings home, and paying his bills. That sounds like something Lyle would do.

I wonder if Lyle could be a child that was missing for several years? I found this missing child. It doesn't say anything about the ear lobes and I wouldn't know them if I saw them but would liketo post this possible.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1357dmmx.html

Lyle was too old. If he was a missing child it had to be 10-20 years before he was found in the hotel room. Something else I wonder about is how did they know that he had just lost some weight?? Was it because his belt was bigger?? If so it makes me wonder if it wasn't his and belonged to some one else. :)

This boy went missing in 1990 at the age of 16. Lyle, found in 2001, was 20-30 yrs. old. That means, this boy would have been 26.

IF this boy would have been kidnapped surely he would have went back home or found his family once he got older. It wouldn't hurt to check it out though.

Mainly just bumping .......

wish they'd have a thread for him in the unidentified section too :innocent:

I wrote a proposal on this thread to have a sub-forum created for Lyle

Its a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!

Now besides craigslist, (and what section is the best)where else is acceptable to post ads?????? I'm just having a hard time thinking of something witty and catchy to grab other's attention...... but not freighten them at the same.....

also is anyone in regular contact with whoever is in charge in this case still?? would be nice if we could get this case cranking like it was before :) it use to be really active!

IF this boy would have been kidnapped surely he would have went back home or found his family once he got older. It wouldn't hurt to check it out though.

He might not have remembered much about his home by then. Kind of like the Stephen Staynor (sp) case. I'm sure I'm just grasping at straws. This case just really bugs me. I'm not sure why some cases seem to stand out more than others though.

How are we able to get a sub forum created for Lyle?

:waitasec:

I'm not sure but in the mean time it would be nice if a few of us could get a game plan together of what to do..... I did do a couple craigslist ads.. and intend to do more.. I dont know if I need a bunch of different email addy's to do it?? or change the name of the photo file everytime but it did give me troubles trying to post it even in a different states :confused:

but would it be going too far to email Lyles information to different police departments?? (even though i'm sure its been done and all.. but figured maybe it wouldnt hurt again??) I just dont want to get in trouble in any way or this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox