GUILTY WA - Vanda Boone, 60, murdered on the Yelm-Tenino Trail, 8 Aug 2010

Man held in death of Tenino woman found incompetent to stand trial
A 26-year-old Tenino man charged with murder in August after police found a dead woman in the passenger seat of his pickup during a traffic stop is incompetent to stand trial, according to the results of his 15-day evaluation at Western State Hospital

Read more: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/...d-in-death-of-tenino-woman.html#ixzz0zjd6HOVR

So anyway, yesterday January 4th around 2:15 pm I'm coming up on Moon road from Highway 12,when I see a silver Nissan Pathfinder type pickup with a white chest style deep freezer in the back bed held in place behind the cab with a yellow cargo strap rolling up to the stop sign. Two middle age males where in the cab.
Now I don't know how many vehicles that fit that desciption are running around Thurston county, I know of at least one.
I wondered if that is Keith Howell's truck,wouldn't it still be held as evidence untill after trial, if any ?
Would it be released back to his family? I dunno,just something I saw.

UPDATE: Disregard my last post as I checked the photo of Keith Howells' truck, and the one I saw on Moon road was not the same.
Good to hear on the news this morning he has now been found competent to stand trial as well as be interviewed about Nancy Moyer or any other subjects.

From April 2011:

http://www.theolympian.com/news/local/crime/article25294933.html

A man who was pulled over in Tenino with a dead woman in his pickup was sentenced Thursday to 26 years and eight months in prison.

Thurston Superior Court Judge Gary Tabor gave the maximum sentence to Bernard Keith Howell, who earlier pleaded guilty to killing Vonda Boone, 60, on the Yelm-Tenino Trail in August.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back