WA - Wife sets 7yo daughter's molester on fire, Seattle

I never told my father that my uncle was molesting me, because even my 8 yr old logic, KNEW that Daddy would have killed him. And I couldn't bear the thought of my Dad going to jail. So I held that toxic secret in for many years.

O/T - wow, ditto for me but with not an uncle but different relative. I also continue to hold this secret in for fear of what my dad would do (and I am in my 40s now). I wonder how many others there are like us. =(

While I cannot condone setting the on fire, I certainly could understand a Lorena Bobbitt type of reaction.
:moo:

When this thread was first started I was thinking along the lines of pouring gasoline ''there'' KWIM??? No match required....''accidental'' spill.

O/T - wow, ditto for me but with not an uncle but different relative. I also continue to hold this secret in for fear of what my dad would do (and I am in my 40s now). I wonder how many others there are like us. =(

O/T- Add me to your list. :(

I can't condone setting anyone on fire, but I can understand that a person might do something like that, knowing that there would be consequences to their action, and accepting the consequences as the price they are willing to pay.

Love this katydid23....please stop setting people on fire, thanks so much [emoji6]

I agree with you Steely. Now, if she had walked in on him during the crime, and she knifed him in the back, so be it. I would applaud her. But I don't think we can condone setting people on fire, as much as this seemed to deserve it. jmo

But I would not give her any jail time. I'd give her a light slap on the wrist and say " Please stop setting people on fire, thanks. '

I can't condone setting anyone on fire, but I can understand that a person might do something like that, knowing that there would be consequences to their action, and accepting the consequences as the price they are willing to pay.

I agree, idk how long they dated but they were only married a few months. Putting myself in her shoes... Maybe the mom was molested as a child and no one protected her. If I thought he married me to get full access to my daughter. Idk folks I may be down at the seven eleven buying a bic lighter, gallon of gas and a few rolls of tp. Jmo

ciao

Ditto for me but a different setting and outcome. I did finally tell, at 30, only to be questioned about the validity of my "memory" by my mother.

There are more of us out there that the statistics don't show.

There are a lot of us out there. I was told if I ever said anything I'd never see my parents again. I kept that secret for a long, long time..........until it almost caused a nervous breakdown 25 years later. Please talk to someone about it. I have no sympathy for child molesters and their punishment is NEVER enough.

I am very saddened to see so many people with the same story about being afraid to say anything. :sigh:

Love this katydid23....please stop setting people on fire, thanks so much [emoji6]

ITA. katydid23 totally wins post of the day!

((everyone who needs a hug after this story and doesn't feel a bit bad about the creature being set on fire))

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back