Wanna ask George and Cindy Anthony's attorney a question????

TV and Book deal????? Do you have no morals???? If they find Caylee's remains, will you allow publication of her "autopsy pictures."

How do they think they are perceived by most people? What do they believe that perception is based on?

Why take donations for a "Casey Defense Fund" rather than a "Find Caylee Fund?"

You took my question~! lol I also want to know what they are using the Find Caylee Fund for. I can guess but I want to hear their answer.

I would like someone to ask:

Why a sketch and description of Zenaida has not been released if they really believe Caylee is with her.

Why wasn't something with Caylee's scent on it given to TES?

I would like someone to ask:

Why a sketch and description of Zenaida has not been released if they really believe Caylee is with her.

Why wasn't something with Caylee's scent on it given to TES?

ooohhh! Good one! :)

He'll probably only answer questions about GA & CA having to do with the media, SO:

1. Why are the A's allowed to touch, push and grab people, and not be arrested or charged?

2. What rights do the protesters have, as far as their own safety and 'personal space' goes?

Please try to ask these questions! I think he'll answer those.

Thanks!

why can you not learn and accept that public right of way and easement is public--you have no right to tape off and destroy.

what did you do with the donation to Staples for Equusearch - NOT YOU and why don't you return it??

Why aren't you out trying to find CAYLEE? Why are you so concerned about Casey?
Do you have some dark family secrets? Why do you all lie so much? Have you ever been to see a minister or priest?

I would like to ask him why the non-press people hanging around outside George and Cindy's home are not arrested and charged with stalking.

The idea that people have a right to peacefully assemble is for political purposes, not a protection for a bunch of nut cases to harass innocent people; and yes, even Casey is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Why would their lawyer refuse to disclose tip info but yet cindy is giving tips to people by email to be posted on the internet?

Ask them if it would be easier to just stay inside and ignore the protesters rather than throw a fit that is on live cam and recorded by numerous television cameras?

Ask them why they have not one time flown to Texas or PR or anywhere else to find Caylee when they say tips are coming in?

Ask them how someone who is familiar with the smell of a dead corpse, who even said that to the 911 operator, could turn it around and make out that it was rotten pizza?

Ask them if anyone ever asked Casey just who was dead in her trunk if it wasn't Caylee, since Cindy smelled it?

Why not just drive over to the peoples house and get Caylee. George has them under surveillance and knows who they are.

When JG took a DNA test to show that he was not Caylees father, you took it as science and law. The DNA from the trunk is just hocus pocus. What has happened since JG's test to shake your faith in this science.

Why do they always wait until there are a bunch of protesters outside
to go out and play with their yellow tape and sticks?
Why don't they do this when nobody is around?:rolleyes:

How much is he charging for his services and where did the money come from?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back