Warning: may be offensive. Don't shave while driving, seriously.

You know, I do prefer the term "bikini area" to "genitals." Of course, I prefer the term "elbow" when referring to something associated with that face.

And that is what I call being way too friendly with your ex.

:yuck:

ETA: Also, what the heck - shave your bits and pieces, but leave your two inch roots? Priorities, people. Priorities!

No, not drunk, just really stupid. Being a Southern California beach girl (by birth), I'm always relieved when it's not a ditsy valley girl getting the publicity.

I wonder if this ever happens in Fargo?

BBM

I think the ankles are considered the bikini line in Fargo.

Are you trying to get the word "bush" slipped in to this story eh ?

Did anyone who saw her photo think she was at least in her late 60's? When I read she is only 37, it was hard to believe.

It's not the years, it's the mileage.

You know, I do prefer the term "bikini area" to "genitals." Of course, I prefer the term "elbow" when referring to something associated with that face.

And that is what I call being way too friendly with your ex.

:yuck:

ETA: Also, what the heck - shave your bits and pieces, but leave your two inch roots? Priorities, people. Priorities!

Guess she realized it was impossible to rinse the bleached hair properly while driving. The seats would get wet.

I could just see me calling my ex, asking for a ride to go visit my BF then pulling my pants down and shaving my junk in the car. I am still just shocked!
Why not just let the ex drive?

I could just see me calling my ex, asking for a ride to go visit my BF then pulling my pants down and shaving my junk in the car. I am still just shocked!

Maybe he was doing something worse. :eek:

Lol maybe he was shaving his stuff? I have to wonder if they were having some sort of group love.

Not that I understand female grounds-keeping all that well, but I'll never understand how men can do that - must be like shaving onions in a mesh bag.

Not that I understand female grounds-keeping all that well, but I'll never understand how men can do that - must be like shaving onions in a mesh bag.
I don't either. I know it is TMI but my ex used to do it and I couldn't for the life of me understand the schematics of it. Please, do not fill me in though, I am not curious.

I don't either. I know it is TMI but my ex used to do it and I couldn't for the life of me understand the schematics of it. Please, do not fill me in though, I am not curious.

And, man, the thought of scrotum nicks. :yow:

:woohoo:Just when I thought I had heard everything!
the X, BF and getting it ready????:blushing:
I hope her house was 'clean'............puke........

I doubt her house was clean or she had shaved it in the shower??? This makes me think they should have laws to make all used cars be put into a gaint sanitizer. I dont think I can ever touch a steering wheel that isnt my own without feeling gross again.
I have no respect for home bleach jobs they always make them look more like and addicts... what color you say aging old alcoholic ..With 10 years added as highlights??? To think all one needs is 9.00 to look that way 6 for a bottle of liquor and 3 for the dye.

It's not the years, it's the mileage.

You are right about that Whyaduck? (I hope I dont get timed out here) I mentioned to my husband that she looked like a he/she (No offense intended to anyone) and he reminded me that since the officer was up close and personal, that he would have known that... :blushing::crazy::blushing:

Maybe he just didn't have the sex drive! BA DUM BUM!! Ptsch!!

I'm here all week folks, don't forget to tip the waitress!!

:sick:

And, man, the thought of scrotum nicks. :yow:

Ok, now I won't walk right for a week!!!

I doubt her house was clean or she had shaved it in the shower??? This makes me think they should have laws to make all used cars be put into a gaint sanitizer. I dont think I can ever touch a steering wheel that isnt my own without feeling gross again.
I have no respect for home bleach jobs they always make them look more like and addicts... what color you say aging old alcoholic ..With 10 years added as highlights??? To think all one needs is 9.00 to look that way 6 for a bottle of liquor and 3 for the dye.

When I was in college I was dragged shopping by a girlfriend and we went into a woman's store and there was a little old lady with dark black hair except for a wide gray streak growing out from the center due to her not dying it for a long time. She looked like a skunk.

Needless to say I burst out laughing and was pulled from the store by my arm whilst being scolded about not being able to take me anywhere. (I wonder why we broke up? :waitasec:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back