Warning Offensive; Scranton woman hides heroin, money, loose change in herself.

OMG -- that is just horrible. What did she think? Hey, let me just put all this in "here".

54 bags of heroin, 31 empty bags used to package heroin, 8.5 prescription pills and $51.22

The change of .22 is really the kicker. Not to get all nasty, but I figure the money/change went in first, followed by the empty bags, then the full bags. Just how much can you fit in a.....oh nevermind!

I feel so bad for the doctor...he probably thought it would never end!

Mel

This happened in Scranton, I wonder if it was all wrapped in some Dunder Mifflin paper? :waitasec:

I live in Scranton...Some of the bar conversations on this one are hysterical!

I have heard the phrase "Big enough to turn a truck around in" but this takes it all. :floorlaugh::sick:

I can only hope that all the contents were sealed within one of those baggies LE reporting finding up there :puke:

54 bags of heroin=$540.00

8.5 prescription pills=$40.50

People who were going to shoot up the bags she stepped on?=Priceless

That chick is probably really sick right now locked up. I get it is funny with the money, but to a heroin addict every red cent is important. Any cop will tell you that women even hide their works (needles) up there.

She may have gotten away if she didnt have those two loose bags in her pocket. Yet another reason to "Just say no".

Good thing she wasn't a bowler!:floorlaugh:

the comments after the article are funny
I don't get the clown car one though
and I'm ok with that :D

Are you sure that's her facebook page? I pictured her as being fat in order to get all that stuff up there. JMO

That woman does look skinny like an addict though.

:twocents: Makes me wonder where this two cents has been.

:floorlaugh:

Loved the snowblower comment.

the comments after the article are funny
I don't get the clown car one though
and I'm ok with that :D

Haven't you even been to the circus? When they stuff all those clowns into a little car?
My favorite joke was about octomom. Someone said "It's a uterus, not a clown car".

I'd be embarrassed to be on her friends list. She looks so, well, normal.

DG, Why would you be embarassed? Because she's a heroin addict or because she shoved a load of stuff up herself?:waitasec:

Yep, that is her. I'll post her mugshot. Obviously the picture is a little older, but amazingly she isn't too, too beat IMO for a mugshot. She's definately an addict. She's high in the mugshot.

Sorry to be serious. It is funny I guess if you're not her mother, sister, cousin, child. Also it's obvious she wasn't expecting to get busted because she did alllllllllll that in back of the cop car. He saw her fidgeting.

Just to let everyone know men do the same thing. Maybe not the loot, and not five bundles or so of heroin, but yeah they do.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Oh here I go being all serious. Sorry. The line of thinking here is she just grabbed all the stuff together so she couldn't see what was going in. Another words if she had only copped and did it while walking well she'd have only hid the heroin, and the pills. That's a significant amount as well. She owes someone alot of money now. The extra bags I think she was going to step on the dope she already had and then put that dope in those bags. Another words that a real "no-no" as well. The last thing on her mind right about now is people knowing she stuffed all that stuff up her.:twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back