Was Burke involved in JB's death?

• Burke was involved in the death of JBR

Votes: 377 59.6%
  • Burke was totally uninvolved in her death

Votes: 256 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To believe the headbash came first and that Burke was responsible, one has to also believe the murder weapon was within easy reach of the 9-year-old child. I do believe the murder weapon was the flashlight because the prints were wiped off the batteries. I also believe the flashlight was found by police in the same location it was kept. What I don't believe is that the flashlight was within easy reach of Burke or that the murder took place in the kitchen. If Burke was involved, why wouldn't his fingerprints be wiped from the bowl of pineapple? His parents lied about his activities prior to the murder and denied the bowl of pineapple existed.

Burke spoke to police and would have no reason to lie about the bowl or the pineapple if he was innocent. His story of his own actions prior to his sister's death has never been released.

It is possible he and his sister were engaged in sexual exploration. Their environment was one of fantasy and total dysfunction. But there is no evidence either the asphyxiation or murder were at the hands of a 9-year-old. It simply does not add up for me because his fingerprints were on the bowl. His parents forgot to wipe the bowl because they knew he wasn't involved.

JMO

Not in a child's easy reach?

Ever had a 9 year old boy? Lmao! Nothing is out of easy reach!
It was a flashlight, not a hand grenade!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not in a child's easy reach?

Ever had a 9 year old boy? Lmao! Nothing is out of easy reach!
It was a flashlight, not a hand grenade!

It was also the middle of the night. How many households keep a flashlight near a kid's bedroom or in the basement? None, that I know of. The Ramsey's bedroom was on the third floor, not the second. And no way would somebody keep a flashlight in a basement. A flashlight is for when the lights don't work.

We have no way of knowing where the flashlight was. We keep 2 in a kitchen drawer.

There is evidence Burke lied.

Pretending there isn't, doesn't accomplish anything.

Linda7NJ,
BBM: ITA.

BR lied about being asleep, when he was awake and walking about during the 911 call, the parents later confirmed this.

BR may have been the last person to see JonBenet alive his fingerprints are on the pineapple bowl and the tea-glass present in the breakfast bar. Also his touch-dna is present on JonBenet's bloodstained pink barbie nightgown which was dumped into the wine-cellar.

BR also contradicted his parents version of events by saying JonBenet walked into the house earlier that night.

So BR is involved in the staging and death of JonBenet. All three R's conspired and colluded to limit any fallout by claiming they went to bed and slept through JonBenet's sexual assault, head bash, and asphyxiation, except we now know BR was actually awake ...

Those attempting to play down, minimise, or erase BR's involvement in the death and staging of JonBenet, either lack cognitive insight or simply have an agenda!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven