Was John Involved?

Thanks nuisance poster for answering my question.

Hi Michelle
John Ramsey lied that's why it is a bad thing!

A lie is a lie even if it's a 'white lie' in my book.
He failed to tell the truth, which means he lied!

narlacat said:
Thanks nuisance poster for answering my question.

Hi Michelle
John Ramsey lied that's why it is a bad thing!

A lie is a lie even if it's a 'white lie' in my book.
He failed to tell the truth, which means he lied!
I am sure there are alot of people over her who have lied....

Everyone lies at some stage of their life, you're right.
But here, we are just pointing out that JR was capable of lying.
He has lied about this, he has lied about that.....and he has lied about what happened to his daughter.
Not telling=lying.

narlacat said:
Everyone lies at some stage of their life, you're right.
But here, we are just pointing out that JR was capable of lying.
He has lied about this, he has lied about that.....and he has lied about what happened to his daughter.
Not telling=lying.
Not telling=lying? Thats what I dont agree with. I mean it was said that a custmer asked him how he got to work and he said "oh it wasnt too bad", Its not like he said "well I have 4 wheel drive big truck and my roads are not icy, blah blah"....Also he said that he never mentioned they were headquarted in the basement. So he never told them anything. I am not saying tht hey are innocent , I dont know. But Just because the man let people believe he was at work on a snowy day doesnt mean he is a liar. JMO

He let people think something when it wasn't the case.
That to me is a lie.
He is a sneak, maybe that's a better way to put it :confused:

narlacat said:
He let people think something when it wasn't the case.
That to me is a lie.
He is a sneak, maybe that's a better way to put it :confused:
I can totally see where you all are coming from and I am not trying to argue:D . But I have always thought definatly some "shady business" went on there with who killed JBR. I have always thought that it may be possible they were covering up for burke?? Who knows though, maybe one day burke will talk about that night?? I just dont think because he wasnt out right telling people where his office was doesnt make him a liar.JMO.....I find it VERY hard to believe that spouses cover up the murder of their children for one another. Maybe thats why I have a problem with the whole darlie/darin murders? I just cant fathom lying for my hubby God fobid something like that happened. I could not hold my tongue no matter how much I love him.

Nuisanceposter said:
DOI, pb, pg 133

(John is talking about the beginnings of Access Graphics)

Since we were still a very small company, I never mentioned that we were headquartered in the basement of our home, because I wanted our customers to think I was a "big" business. As it turned out, working from my home had both advantages and disadvantages. An advantage: One winter day when the heavy snowfall shut down all business in Atlanta, I was sitting at my desk in my pajamas when a customer called. "Wow, I'm surprised you are there," he said. "How did you get to work this morning?"

"Oh, it really wasn't that bad, " I answered.

The tone of his voice told me how impressed he was with my dedication as he imagined my struggling throught the snow to get to the office.

For heaven's sake,using that example to prove John has bad character and is a liar,is really stretching it to make John look bad. I call what he did as having business savvy.Happens every day in the business world ... right or wrong. It didn't hurt anyone.

capps said:
For heaven's sake,using that example to prove John has bad character and is a liar,is really stretching it to make John look bad. I call what he did as having business savvy.Happens every day in the business world ... right or wrong. It didn't hurt anyone.

I tend to agree, he's doing business and telling a few white ones, hardly a hanging offence, in the court this could look bad as a misguided ad-hominem ploy!

michelle said:
I am on the fence about this murder as well as darlie...:truce: I dont think that patsy killed JB, But I do think its possible that they both would cover for burke.

michelle,

But would they ?

Might Patsy disown Burke, he has just killed her daughter, she has no way of knowing if any cover up would work. He is also not legally liable. Why compound any damage already done?

<< He is also not legally liable>>

Yeah but did Patsy know that at that time?
[Most] probably not.
Unless of course, the R's rang someone....which we will never know because of the 'missing records'.

capps said:
Capps
Aren't you the one that has theory that someone that JR did business with is somehow responsible for the death of JBR?

narlacat said:
<< He is also not legally liable>>

Yeah but did Patsy know that at that time?
[Most] probably not.
Unless of course, the R's rang someone....which we will never know because of the 'missing records'.

narlacat,

I agree probably not, else why bother with all that staging?

But they could still ring someone for advance advice on what to expect to transpire, and with it being Xmas, what if some procedures are missed, and the the police told dont treat the Ramsay's as suspects. Also John's business links into the defence industry would place him on a FBI security watch list. I also reckon someone advised him to invite a few friends round, that was one of the most significant events that morning.

UKGuy said:
michelle,

But would they ?

Might Patsy disown Burke, he has just killed her daughter, she has no way of knowing if any cover up would work. He is also not legally liable. Why compound any damage already done?

I think they would cover it up. I dont know if they knew about burke not be liable, but they had many contacts and maybe they called someone???

narlacat said:
<<Recall the "Raul" incident. He let Patsy know he was not to pleased by kicking the kitchen door.>>

Toltec
What's the 'Raul' incident ?

This was when Patsy and Nedra were in New York. They had left a restaurant, and then they slipped into a waiting Rolls Royce. Inside was a man named Raul.

Before arriving home from NYC, John answered a phone call from a "Raul". He wanted to make sure Patsy made it home safely.

John became furious and when he confronted Patsy about it, Patsy told John that she thought the Rolls Royce was a "cab". A simple misunderstanding. John didn't buy it so he kicked the kitchen door.

UKGuy said:
I tend to agree, he's doing business and telling a few white ones, hardly a hanging offence, in the court this could look bad as a misguided ad-hominem ploy!

True, but it shows his propensity to lie, and lie easily. Killers are never honest. We've now learned that both Patsy and John had tempers.

<<True, but it shows his propensity to lie, and lie easily>>

Yep, it sure does.
He lied to his first wife and carried out an affair.
John Ramsey is a liar whichever way you look at it.

narlacat said:
<<True, but it shows his propensity to lie, and lie easily>>

Yep, it sure does.
He lied to his first wife and carried out an affair.
John Ramsey is a liar whichever way you look at it.
I am sure that there will be many people who see nothing wrong in John Ramsey's little deceptions. We all have different standards. I see a man who is prepared to deceive - who sees nothing wrong in deception. And indeed we know that he had a two year affair which by its very nature necessitates deception.

Other lies - he lied about the altercation in Atlanta when he said there had been none. In fact, not only had there been an altercation - the police had even been called!

I also believe he lied when he claimed not to have heard the second part of Tricia's question on LKL because Patsy had nodded all the way through the question - absolutely no facial indiction of sound problems. I think he just didn't want to answer the question!

Jayelles said:
I also believe he lied when he claimed not to have heard the second part of Tricia's question on LKL because Patsy had nodded all the way through the question - absolutely no facial indiction of sound problems. I think he just didn't want to answer the question!

WHAT question did he not want to answer on LKL??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl
Back