Was Kaine at home or work the day that Kyron disappeared?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why did he take the red Mustang and not the truck?

I thought the white truck was having mechanical problems and that is why they had it towed, so if they knew it was having mechanical issues, it would make sense that Kaine would take the Mustang to work versus the truck. I mean, maybe they figured that if it was going to break down, better to have it happen with Terri driving just a mile (or whatever) to the school rather than to Kaine driving 25 minutes away?

So then Kaine had the Mustang that morning? Is this for real or is it us guessing?

From http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_parents_reveal_n.html

"Though the parents mostly stayed away from specific information about the investigation, Horman did talk about where he was the day Kyron disappeared. He worked that morning at Intel, but came home in the afternoon. He waited at the bus stop for Kyron with his wife, Terri Moulton Horman, and their 18-month-old daughter.

When Kyron didn't get off the bus, they thought he might be waiting at Skyline because they had talked earlier of maybe going out for ice cream after school to celebrate the science fair. When they realized he wasn't there, they panicked, Horman said."

Also, in the interview done by KGW, KH talks about how he was there to meet the bus with TH in the afternoon. Here is the link:

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=97168909&sec=547977
The video is named "Raw: Kaine also was at bus stop to pick up Kyron"

Lavender, thank you so much for the above information. I remember reading a link early on about KH working at the office in the a.m., working from home in the p.m., and then going to the bus stop with TH and baby to pick up Kyron. I seem to remember from that same link that there was possibly a weekend visit planned with DY and that was part of KH making sure he was home for the family to do their part of the drive to go meet DY.

The link you provided matched so closely with what I had previously read (except for the possible DY visit.) I wanted to go back through *everything* last night to find my link and was just too tired -- so thank you for saving me from that tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member