Was Lindsey "sold"?

If local truckers are being checked out, MD drove trucks when not a realtor. Maybe local fuel stations with diesel have cameras?
Thats interesting! Just when you think you can ex someone off a long list no can do! Such a bummer we can't narrow the list of poi's by now.
Sorry for the O/T, lost my head in thread!
Serendiptity do you know the Eric drunk Mark was talking about when JVK talked to him? What an accusing he made even if drunk. Sometimes peeps speak truths when liquored up. Did we just quit sluething him in the beginning? :heart:

Thats interesting! Just when you think you can ex someone off a long list no can do! Such a bummer we can't narrow the list of poi's by now.

Serendiptity do you know the Eric drunk Mark was talking about when JVK talked to him? What an accusing he made even if drunk. Sometimes peeps speak truths when liquored up. Did we just quit sluething him in the beginning? :heart:

I believe that is a different MD, this one lives with MM, the friend of MB.

I'm sorry. Yes I do know the Mark you mean. The one with the little girl who has aspergers. I thought I would throw the other Mark in my post because I was already there. LOL! I was was off topic and I thought I may have confused you with the two. I tend to do that when I post. :crazy::blushing:

Just seconding your question kageykaren. I would also like to know definitively who "Eric" is.

Sorry for the O/T, lost my head in thread!

Here is an Erick, is this MB address? Maybe a rental.

Parcel 060501200401
Try our new
GeoData Mapping
Tool Situs Address 319 E MOMMSEN
Legal Description PLT OF MCCLEARY E 65- OF W 70- OF LOT 4 BLK 12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Owner JOHANSON ERICK O & JODI K File Updated 1/11/2010 16:05
Address PO BOX 1425 Location T 18 R 05 Sec 13
MCCLEARY, WA 98557 Parcel 045001600700
Try our new
GeoData Mapping

Second address in Elma..

Tool Situs Address 1309 W YOUNG
Legal Description LEYBOLD & ASCHEBERGS LOTS 7-9 INC BLK 16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Owner JOHANSON ERICK O & JODI K File Updated 1/11/2010 16:05
Address PO BOX 1425 Location T 18 R 06 Sec 34
MCCLEARY , WA 98557

Right down the street from MM...another coincidence or does everyone know each other?

Parcel 043002300500
Try our new
GeoData Mapping
Tool Situs Address 614 W YOUNG
Legal Description ELMA COR LOT 5 BLK 23

Owner MCCANN MELISSA D File Updated 1/11/2010 16:05
Address PO BOX 223 Location T 18 R 06 Sec 35
ELMA, WA 98541

Longnecker, Inc. has very knowledgeable, efficient employees. Erick Johanson, the stores manager, has been with our company for 14 Years and is extremely knowledgeable in the pool and spa industry.
LONGNECKER, INC.
3703 Pacific Ave., Olympia, WA 98501-2124
(360) 459-3226 (800) 281-6679
Fax (360) 459-1315
Web www.longneckerpools.com
Estab. 1979 Employees 10 Contact: Erick
Johanson, V.P. Sls.

A great site to search names is toppeoplefinder.com

scandi, this is a seriously HUGE market. America is one of the leaders, I kid you not. People are bought & sold or rented for use all over the USA as well as the rest of the world. I'm not talking piddly 14 & 15 y/o prostitute runaways, I'm talking about adolescent children...virgins - high $$$ - male & female... From stuff I've read about on the internet, watched on cable specials, and seen on the news or newspapers, these aren't poor folks victimizing these children. They're WEALTHY people - millionaires.

Side note, Daryl Hannah went undercover on a special (maybe Dateline or HBO films) filming the overseas child sex trade. They got ambassadors involved, parliament, etc. Some of these governments turn a blind eye b/c the revenue is so great and helps out their very poor countries. From stuff that I've seen, a healthy good looking American could go for very high $$$ in Germany, Darker Skinned Americans fetch high $$$ in Russia & China, Caucasian Blondes with blue or green eyes do very well in South America (such as Brazil where mostly everyone has dark hair). The US, Canada, Germany, China, & Russia are the most prominent. You'd think it would be the poorer countries, but it isn't. Follow the money honey...that's what I always say.

Watch the movie Taken. I cried bigtime...based on a VERY true story.

Re:Human Trafficking

I did not see the Daryl Hannah piece or Taken yet, would love too.

In this day and age of modern technology I wonder why we cannot find more of these creeps who buy kids.
Why doesn't someone go undercover and bust this open in the States/Can? Can we not doing something about the trade of children in our own backyards, North America??
I believe the same thing happened to Amber Dubois, the girl missing from California. Another fresh faced blue eyed girl.
I posted on that site that I had recently watched the movie "Trade" with Kevin Kline. It really had an impact on me. Disgusting and I think based on the home found in New Jersey.
I wonder why law enforcement doesn't get a few people undercover as long haul truckers, god if we could rescue one kid? They do it for drug busts, what about our kids?
I wish I could do it myself and find these bidders who are bidding and buying children.

In this day and age of modern technology I wonder why we cannot find more of these creeps who buy kids.
Why doesn't someone go undercover and bust this open in the States/Can? Can we not doing something about the trade of children in our own backyards, North America??
I believe the same thing happened to Amber Dubois, the girl missing from California. Another fresh faced blue eyed girl.
I posted on that site that I had recently watched the movie "Trade" with Kevin Kline. It really had an impact on me. Disgusting and I think based on the home found in New Jersey.
I wonder why law enforcement doesn't get a few people undercover as long haul truckers, god if we could rescue one kid? They do it for drug busts, what about our kids?
I wish I could do it myself and find these bidders who are bidding and buying children.

From Amnestyusa.org................

Films Dealing with Issues Surrounding Human Trafficking
This list is provided as a resource to help you learn more about the issues surrounding human trafficking. Amnesty International USA has not previewed the films for content or quality. Films and videos are often available through community and college libraries, and purchase information may be available via the website links.

•Children for Sale: Dateline documentary shot by a film crew that went undercover with a human rights group to uncover sex trafficking in Cambodia.
•Lilja 4-Ever: Swedish film released in 2003 depicting the struggles of Lilja (Okshana Akinshina), a16-year-old girl living in an unidentified ex-Soviet republic.
•Promised Land: A film by Amos Gitai (shown at the 2004 Venice International Film Festival) about human trafficking from Eastern Europe to Israel.
•Sisters and Daughters Betrayed: Video about the realities of sex trafficking and forced prostitution.
•So Great a Violence, Prostitution, Trafficking & the Global Sex Industry: According to a review, "this film inspires a campaign of zero tolerance of sexual exploitation if the promise of universal human rights is to be realized."
•The Day My God Died: Seventy-minute documentary about young girls whose lives have been shattered by the child sex trade in Nepal and India.
•The Peacekeepers and the Women: Film by Karin Jurschick distributed by Women Make Movies.
•Trading Women: Narrated by Angelina Jolie, this film investigates the trade in minority girls and women out of Burma, Yunnan and Laos into Thailand.

Films/Clips, is a website listing films on human trafficking. Click on the film title to learn more about each film in this list from that site:

•"Bought and Sold" Peter Gabriel speaks on WITNESS
•A Talk by Kavita N. Ramdas on Ending Trafficking
•Anonymously Yours
•Born Into Brothels
•Dying to Leave
•Four Years in Hell
•Girls from Chaka Street
•Highway to Hell
•In the Name of Safety
•Sacrifice
•Stop the Traffick
•The Price of Youth
•The Selling of Innocents
•Tin Girls
•Trafficking Cinderella

In the beginning, on the dreams/visions thread, I picked up on a truck, from the southern CA area.

How about a thread on all possible business deliveries to McCleary, what their trucks look like, and what store or business they are scheduled at?

I think there is a contractor that delivers mail on a large loop from Olympia. They had a yellow box truck kept at the Tumwater Costco parking lot, where the contractor employees pick it up and make the Post Office rounds.
Also the Timberland Library must make pick ups of books, beer and snack trucks like Inderbitzin with their red trucks and local beer distributors.
Just a thought on a new angle...

Two things about statements made at the pressor are still on my mind. When the special agent was asked if he thought Lindsey was out of the area due to her name being in interpol. If some could watch SA Ron T. one more time and see if you also saw him (for the only time during the pressor) think very hard on the question and stammer just enough to show his demeanor was slightly different. Ron T. answered the question about the increase in reward money with an air of confidence as he explained the "Powers that be" who granted this. It seemed he knew that question would arise if not only because the mother was just asking for an increase days before. My feeling I took away was that this increase was a surprise to many! This is the only way I can make sense of why the mother seemed somber and a wee bit irritated. Maybe someday someone will explain. Back to Ron T. and the interpol question. His words didn't flow as easily as his other answers when questioned. This may mean nothing but is interesting.

I bring up the subject again after my sons mentor turned me on to a group called, "The Association for the Recovery of Children" ARC... They are a group of what I refer to as militant mercenaries for children comprised of LE, CIA, Military ect... and have rescued children kidnapped. The person resonsible for the removal of Lindsey have seen to it that everyone is going in circles trying to figure out where to start looking. How they have kept up this game is beyond me but may not be for a group like this!!! If they want to play dirty to keep us from knowing where she can be recovered I would think those smarter could beat them/him/her at this unecessary game the perp seems to thrive on. Problem is we wouldn't know what direction of Lindsey's jungle to send them to.

http://www.associationfortherecoveryofchildren/about_ARC.html Founder: Baz Bazzler I'm afraid this avenue for Lindsey is another, "if only" and that just makes me :curses:

It's not that easy. The people that traffic in children, and I mean REALLY traffic in children, are just not traceable. The ranks close as soon as one person gets hauled in. They don't know the name of the person above them. Their money comes by untraceable money order or untraceable hand to hand cash payment. With a drug ring, you take out the street dealer, then you take out the spotters, they give you a lieutenant, who gives you the secondary buyer, who gives you the primary seller, who gives you the traffickers and primary buyer, which will lead to the manufacturer. (give or take a few steps as necessary.) Not so with human dealers. You take out the man on the street that helps grab the kids...that's it. It's all you get. You place them under surveillance, you get more untraceables, some pre paid cell phones, and a whole lot of untouchable out of country connections. To send somebody undercover, you have to know where to send them...nearly impossible. An undercover agent could spend a career trying to infiltrate a ring and still never get above the name of the guy that does the snatch and grab.

When they say you have 96 hours to recover a sold child, they aren't kidding. After that, their appearance, demeanor and location have all been obliterated, and they become untraceable. Any recovery after that is mainly based on luck.

Just read an article, linked to another, that indicates Portland, OR as being a prime human trafficking hub in the U.S. Here it is: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,585407,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a4:g4:r2:c0.000000:b0:z5

Also, Toronto's airport is an arrival destination for international victims who are trafficked in Canada and transported to other cities, helping make Toledo, about 55 miles southwest of Windsor, Ontario, rank fourth in the U.S. in terms of arrests, investigations and rescue of domestic child-sex victims, the report said.

Only Miami, Portland, Ore., and Las Vegas had more.

http://www.associationfortherecoveryofchildren.org I wasn't sure if anyone could access the link so I tried this link instead. It is a good read and makes you realize this real and not just something we see in the movies. I don't mean to be repititious so I'll remove the post in a bit.

I was listening to the radio Wednesday night and heard this bit of news re: human trafficking (transcribed from KSFO 560AM's 7-day archive):

The US DOJ is awarding the Office of the District Attorney in Alameda County (CA; this is East San Francisco Bay) a $300,000.00 grant to help fight cases involving human trafficking and cases involving children and teenagers in the sex trade. And, interestingly enough, human trafficking is apparently the second largest criminal industry in the United States.

(Blue mine; she sounded like she'd never heard of human trafficking before!)

I thought it was a good thing until I realized what the announcer really meant, which is that the DOJ is ONLY giving the Alameda County DA $300,000.000 to fight the second largest criminal industry in the US. I'm grateful, but not very.

I guess it's a start.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500