was WS down for 10 minutes just now?

When you log offf please step over the cord running from here to the server:rolleyes:

I couldn't get on for several hours then was able to get on again and boink...couldn't get on again for a couple of hours. I think the news about Kelsey may be overloading things.

It took me about 10 minutes to get on this time.

I was also knocked out for several hours.......It makes me frantic!!! LOL :doh:

I always come on in the evening but when I tried to get on , I couldn't get anywhere for almost an hour

I was also knocked out for several hours.......It makes me frantic!!! LOL :doh:
-------------

Me too! I should phone webtv.and apologize,right away I am #*&@^ at them (in my mind)..Aw~wasn't them at all.

-------------

Me too! I should phone webtv.and apologize,right away I am #*&@^ at them (in my mind)..Aw~wasn't them at all.

I just got knocked off again.......for 10 minutes!!! I think I better confess my sins!!! I used some pretty fierce language!!!! The puter God must be very mad at me!!!

I kept trying, but never did get on before I fell asleep last night. SO GLAD it is up and running this morning. I, too, thought it might be overload with the finding of Kelsey's body.

I had problems also. I am such a :loser: because I got all upset about getting my fix too! :D WS ought to come with a warning. May get hooked and housework might get put on hold.:p

That's funny and so true deandaniellws! At least this time it was just a short while. Remember last time it was for days? I thought then that maybe I got banned and didn't know why.lol

I was on earlier in the day no problem. In the afternoon when I tried to log into WS for the Smith thread, I couldn't log on. I have to admit, I went to, ahem.....another forum and found out why. The WS thread for Kelsy's case had hundreds on it earlier, so I imagine that locating the body was what caused the temporary 'not available.'

Next time I get this message, I won't go to the other forum, I think I'll call JBean! :blowkiss: You must have a bigger and badder computer than me!:crazy:

JMHO
fran

Much longer - hours - for me.
Me too! I went to a different forum and found out that Kelsey's body had been found. :( Kept trying to get onto WS and it wouldn't let me, so I gave up around 10:30 p.m. EST. last night. Glad it's up and running today.

I think when you can't access the website, you think what did I do wrong and feel alone and scared..................:confused:

I was on earlier in the day no problem. In the afternoon when I tried to log into WS for the Smith thread, I couldn't log on. I have to admit, I went to, ahem.....another forum and found out why. The WS thread for Kelsy's case had hundreds on it earlier, so I imagine that locating the body was what caused the temporary 'not available.'

Next time I get this message, I won't go to the other forum, I think I'll call JBean! :blowkiss: You must have a bigger and badder computer than me!:crazy:

JMHO
fran

Oh Dear! lol That'll teach me to read quickly. I thought you said JBean must have a bigger BLADDER and computer than you! LOL

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back