We Are Up And Running

Me too!!!!! I can't wait to take a look around. Thanks again.

Hey Windy - I'm a copycat!:blowkiss:

Hey Jeana! How is you doing? (I know bad grammar!) :blowkiss:

Sadly, there is something up with the editing program and schemrty has answered a postz which ha now disappeared.

i'll try to copy it although i know i can't:

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, --- I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! --- and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

I'm going to add to what Tricia has said: it's all of you who post here and the moderatorins (i have yet to see a male moderator here and the 'in' thing is added to make it female in German-speak) who make the site what it is as well as Tricia's strict guidelines as to what is acceptable or not. this place truly is unique. i know this crash and burn of site has made all of us appreciate it for the treasure we have here.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/websleut/public_html/forums/includes/sessions.php on line 266

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.

File: /home/websleut/public_html/forums/includes/sessions.php

Line: 266

(i have missed much of what i originally said. i'm sure the program will sort itself out with time.)

all love,

Floh.

(oh, shame. we can't centre things anymore. :( )

Thank goodnessWEBSLUETHS IS BACK
What a lovely tribute Floh!! I was quite sure it was MY computer or something wrong with ME, something I said or did!:doh: I never want to see:dance: :dance: that error message again!!!!

Thank goodnessWEBSLUETHS IS BACK
What a lovely tribute Floh!!

Schmerty, the tribute was for you and you and you and all here. i genuinely love this place! really and truly i do, save me. :eek:

i'm such a brat in real life and websleuths brings me down to earth and to what is bloody what, damnit! :slap:

Ok people, some of you need to get a life!

lipstick.gif

When I go to the index page of any topic (ex crimes in the news) , the topics used to be posted in date or posting order each day as new stories came in but now they are not anymore and you cannot tell where the new stuff is versus the already posted long ago stories- this is in all the places

here's an example:
View Full Version : Up to the Minute
Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
  1. Marauding pit bulls attack six - 10 year old boy, Critical
  2. Hurricane Katrina to possibly become a Cat 4
  3. Donations for victims of Hurricane Katrina
  4. Hurricane Katrina Disaster Updates
  5. O/T: Help Katrina Victims
  6. Refugee Solution for Hurricane victims
these are all old stories -the new ones each day that have not been read used to be bolded also- will this be fixed???

Anyone willing to answer this for me? It's frusterating.

I would like to Thank all of the sweet people at FFJ for opening their door to the members of WBS while the Withdrawal Period was too Intense! :D

ack! I was having MAJOR withdrawals... my boyfriend even was asking me "did the site come back up" because he knows how important this site is to me.

FFJ was down a bit, too, right? When I was able to get through to the site, I went to FFJ to read and saw the message posted about Websleuths being down. I was to post on that thread SO BAD as I saw some of our posters there, but it wouldn't let me sign up. The message was something like "closed for new registration". Now, after reading the entire thread, I understand!!

I am so glad to be here and to have the site back...

Thanks, Tricia!! Especially for having to deal with this while dealing with everything else in your life. You are the best! Here's a cyber hug for you
{{{{{TRICIA}}}}} ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back