We know about the lies, list Casey's substantiated TRUTHS here.

Truth: that she wanted Tony's phone number when she called home.

I think her behavior in that phone number substantiates it as truth 110%.

:crazy:

I don't believe her that she doesn't know where Caylee is. I did consider for a while that it might be the truth, for example if she put Caylee's body in a dumpster, she might not know where dumpsters are dumped.

I tossed that as a possibility though a while back since absolutely nothing else she's said is true, so I just have no reason to believe that one thing would be.

I think she had just decided that, bottom line, no matter what, she would say for the rest of her life that she gave Caylee to Z and she didn't know where Caylee was. This lets her keep putting the blame on somebody else in an attempt to keep focus off herself.

I agree, Patty. I honestly don't think Casey knows where Caylee is. She might be evil and a sociopath and whatever else.. but I don't think even she could have disposed of Caylee's body in such a heartless way, after seeing all the pictures of her with Caylee that are out there.
I also remember several times Cindy was asked why Casey doesn't tell someone where her daughter is, and Cindy answers, "She doesn't know." I think that is the biggest hurdle LE will have to cross.... finding out who does know. Because someone else did the disposal of that poor baby and I don't believe Casey did it all by herself. JMO

Sadly, Txlady, that is exactly what heartless, evil sociopath can do. They MASK their true emotions of hatred, resentment and anger - then copy what they see other people doing. They have the startling ability to know exactly the right way to act in front of camera's, other people. They frequently commit HORRIFIC crimes and then play the grieving widow (Scott Peterson), heartbroken mother (Dianne Downes, Susan Smith) in order to fool us normal people.

They usually come unstuck however, when they THINK no one is watching. Then they do things that prove everything thus far has been an act.

I think this is the case with KC. She is perfectly capable of disposing of a body. Same way as she was able to party immediately after Caylee's "kidnapping" and is currently enjoying watching her parents lives be torn apart. This is all a game to her and she thinks she's winning. Disposing of the body was the best thing she ever did (in her mind) and I would bet the farm if she had the opportunity to do it over, she wouldnt change a thing.

Hello, first post
been lurkin' about a month and 1/2
(glad to be a part of the gang)

One thing she was sure of was that tonE (tl) was her boyfriend. Very important to her.

eh, I disagree. MH was also her boyfriend at the same time. and she was cheating on him with RM too. so...I'm calling falsehood on that.

My name is ;
Casey Marie Anthony

my daughter's name is:

Caylee Marie Anthony

that is the truth
any other things are untruths
she really has an illness and she can't tell the truth:boohoo:

I haven't read this thread yet, but there must be a lot of duplicate posts to fill 2 pages!!!

INTERROGATOR: And when you started thinking that something was wrong, which police agency did you call first, us or the city police? Or who did you call first? Who did you go to first to help try to find her?

CASEY ANTHONY: No one.

<Another substantiated truth.>
I don't think this has been substantiated as of yet. She COULD have called someone else and told them.

OK.. I must confess..

I was sure this was going to be a MUCH shorter thread.

:rolleyes:

This statement is NOT true unless June 14th was actually the last time she saw Caylee.

Actually it could be. Look at your calender and count back. Include July 15th and June 15th. There are 30 days in June and when you count like I said you get 31 days exactly.

I have always thought that besides her name and birth date that the 31 day was the ONLY truth to the whole thing. I honestly believe that she left the house with Caylee after the fight at home and that was when Caylee died. I very much doubt both GA and CA's accounts of the 16th.

She made the comment the evening of July 15th. Since June had only 30 days, it would mean that June 14th would be 31 days. I guess I am not understanding how you are counting?

From the interrogation transcript:

Casey - "She liked J. Blanchard Park..."

Casey - "She liked to just attempt to run around Lake Underhill..."

Casey - "She loved that..."

The use of past tense corroborates with the human decomposition discovered in her trunk.

"....I've been very selfish these past few years...."

As though she isn't anymore?!

She made the comment the evening of July 15th. Since June had only 30 days, it would mean that June 14th would be 31 days. I guess I am not understanding how you are counting?

I'm including July 15th and June 15th as days counted. I just went back and recounted and I got the same thing.

I promise I'm not trying to argue with you, I seriously did just go recount and got 31 days. The 16th would have been 32 which is what she sent in a text to her friends.

:blowkiss:

"A WASTE! A HUGE WASTE calling you guys!!" This is a truth. She did not get Tony's phone number.

Sadly, Tx lady, that is exactly what heartless, evil sociopath can do. They MASK their true emotions of hatred, resentment and anger - then copy what they see other people doing. They have the startling ability to know exactly the right way to act in front of camera's, other people. They frequently commit HORRIFIC crimes and then play the grieving widow (Scott Peterson), heartbroken mother (Dianne Downes, Susan Smith) in order to fool us normal people.

They usually come unstuck however, when they THINK no one is watching. Then they do things that prove everything thus far has been an act.

I think this is the case with KC. She is perfectly capable of disposing of a body. Same way as she was able to party immediately after Caylee's "kidnapping" and is currently enjoying watching her parents lives be torn apart. This is all a game to her and she thinks she's winning. Disposing of the body was the best thing she ever did (in her mind) and I would bet the farm if she had the opportunity to do it over, she wouldn't change a thing.

couldn't agree more!:blowkiss: well said!

i think Cindy enjoyed sticking it to Casey too. i just love the exchange they had on the phone. it began with Casey saying she saw Cindy's cameo on tv...and Cindy responds very smugly, "which one?"

i really think at that point Cindy thought Caylee was being kept from her for spite by Casey. seems like a very twisted relationship to me and they both seem to enjoy the attention.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back