We need more people like this!

Elphaba said:
Is Branson married, the question? Yeah, he is... he known to be a very happy and deeply commited family man. Looks... money... ambition of the good kind... and a family man that holds to family honor... excuse me while I go melt over this man. :D
Hi Elphaba, I think she was referring to Dick Smith, but thanks for the info I didnt know that Branson was married.

Shazza said:
Hi Elphaba, I think she was referring to Dick Smith, but thanks for the info I didnt know that Branson was married.
lol, I thought she was talking about Branson.

Shazza said:
Having a blond moment lol.:doh:
hahaha, I just assumed she was talking about Branson because he is cute and well, Dick Smith isn't............lol

narlacat said:
hahaha, I just assumed she was talking about Branson because he is cute and well, Dick Smith isn't............lol
We all cant be georgeous.:blowkiss:

There was a wonderful story about Phil Michelson last year......taking a large group of kids shopping letting them pick out clothes and items for school.
He didn't advertise that he did this.....but word got out. I remember it as being such a sweet story. Forgetting all the facts now. But, he is quite the sweet, rich, guy also. I did come face to face with him at a golf course. Just a charming, gracious, family man. ( I am leaving out some of the wonderful details, as I am in need of gatorade at the moment....da.......:doh: )
Most of these people don't advertise that they have done some smashingly, wonderful things.........:dance:

Sundayrain said:
There was a wonderful story about Phil Michelson last year......taking a large group of kids shopping letting them pick out clothes and items for school.
He didn't advertise that he did this.....but word got out. I remember it as being such a sweet story. Forgetting all the facts now. But, he is quite the sweet, rich, guy also. I did come face to face with him at a golf course. Just a charming, gracious, family man. ( I am leaving out some of the wonderful details, as I am in need of gatorade at the moment....da.......:doh: )
Most of these people don't advertise that they have done some smashingly, wonderful things.........:dance:
Hi Sunday :)

Dont you love stories about people like Michelson.

There's lots of people who donate anonymously, that we don't hear about...good for them they give just for the sake of giving.

[we must catch up!]

Yes, and I think that that Branson is such a sweetie......does he ever not smile.
I think because he is a nice person, full of heart, that keeps him in that forever smile mode.:D
Hey......Narlacat.....Keith Urban is going to be on the ABC news in the morning...Friday for me anyhow....singing:) Ok, Ok.......now don't ask me to sing....:p He will be outside in Times Square NYC. Oh, if I were only home and could take the bus in. I like the Aussie dude........
Wonder if he would love me to sing with him........Ta Da......:cool:

Sundayrain said:
Yes, and I think that that Branson is such a sweetie......does he ever not smile.
I think because he is a nice person, full of heart, that keeps him in that forever smile mode.:D
Hey......Narlacat.....Keith Urban is going to be on the ABC news in the morning...Friday for me anyhow....singing:) Ok, Ok.......now don't ask me to sing....:p He will be outside in Times Square NYC. Oh, if I were only home and could take the bus in. I like the Aussie dude........
Wonder if he would love me to sing with him........Ta Da......:cool:
Yeah, he's out.............lol

He's okay, he's really a Kiwi ya know....but all the Kiwis refer to themselves as Aussies, there's a few of them....Russell Crowe, Sam Neil, Crowded House...there's more but I can't think of any right now...

I think he got nominated for a grammy....not sure if he won or not..

Sundayrain said:
I have to add this about Phil. Conrad Dobler a old NFL player withe a pension of $150.00 a month his wife fell out of a hammock an is now a quadaprelgic*SP* The family can not pay for thier daughters college. Phil heard abot it and had his agent call Conrad with these words " I am paying for her education now" She has enrolled and going to college.

narlacat said:
Yeah, he's out.............lol

He's okay, he's really a Kiwi ya know....but all the Kiwis refer to themselves as Aussies, there's a few of them....Russell Crowe, Sam Neil, Crowded House...there's more but I can't think of any right now...

I think he got nominated for a grammy....not sure if he won or not..
Phar Lap:)

JDB said:
I have to add this about Phil. Conrad Dobler a old NFL player withe a pension of $150.00 a month his wife fell out of a hammock an is now a quadaprelgic*SP* The family can not pay for thier daughters college. Phil heard abot it and had his agent call Conrad with these words " I am paying for her education now" She has enrolled and going to college.
That Phil he does things so quietly......isn't that the greatest. Can't you just tell by his face that he is a wonderful person..........
I wish I remembered all the details of that shopping trip he gave the kids......there was more too it. Ah......the gatorade didn't help.......
I am going to root for Phil no matter where or when he plays.........
I am so glad I had the chance to see him in real life........the lefty.
Would that not feel like backwards......golfing leftside.....hummmmm.....
Now today I love him more......:blushing: don't tell anyone......Sun

KIWI.......well my gosh, I donno' what a Kiwi is......
Urban ....Out........ya' mean like in baseball......out, out.......
Hey, I really like his singing. His accent......you forgot to add Nicole to the Aussie list......What ever happened to Dundee....does he still do films?
Urban is in by me.......sing a song Keith.....singing, singing, :dance:

Sundayrain said:
KIWI.......well my gosh, I donno' what a Kiwi is......
Urban ....Out........ya' mean like in baseball......out, out.......
Hey, I really like his singing. His accent......you forgot to add Nicole to the Aussie list......What ever happened to Dundee....does he still do films?
Urban is in by me.......sing a song Keith.....singing, singing, :dance:
A Kiwi is a New Zealander.

Yes but she's not Kiwi lol, she's American born...

Dundee just sold his house in Byron Bay for 9 mill, he's rich, his pub on the beach there at Byron is worth 60 mill....:eek: he's rich...

dingo said:
and hes in big big trouble for tax evasion:p .....I dont like Paul Hogan...can you tell.........he looks silly with the facelift...he looks like this:eek:
LOL god you make me LOL, yes he does and I'm with you, I never liked him either, can't stand the Dundee movies....

I see that, him and Cornell...

narlacat said:
LOL god you make me LOL, yes he does and I'm with you, I never liked him either, can't stand the Dundee movies....

I see that, him and Cornell...
I never was a fan of Dundee either when he had his own TV Comedy show, hubby would laugh his guts out, and I would say what was so funny, the things he did or said were stupid, but he was a good ambassador for Aussie Tourism, for a while. Now we have a new logo 'WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YA'.:woohoo:

narlacat said:
Global Warming- flavour of the month!

Gore announces climate change concerts

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/gore-announces-climate-change-concerts/2007/02/16/1171405407539.html

I don't know anything about Gore politically but I know he is right up this global warming, link to 'An Incovenient Truth'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QhOBhI-bpk
Wow Narla that was scary, we might not be here to see it but what about our children and their children, how can we get it across to everyone that Global Warming is something we must address now. What an eye opener.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back