We the Jury! Deliberations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone as nervous as I am?

Me? Nervous? Nah... thank you, :chillpill::chillpill:.

When an alternate replaces a deliberating juror, they are supposed to start from scratch.

There's already a note from the jury!

I'm going to pick this guy for Foreman from ^. He is in his 50's and has had some life experience. Strikes me he may be a critical thinker :moo:

A man in his 50s who has lived in Will County his entire life. He works as a homebuilder, developer and consultant, and he used to own his own construction company. He is married and has a cousin who’s a retired Joliet police officer. He’s also taking flying lessons to become a pilot.

If i was in the Jury room

This is the one juror I'm nervous about - IMO too close too comfort in comparison to Drew, my hinky meter is up on this one. Home builders have to get permits etc. from the village (mingles with government), he's got a relative in LE, and we know LE has that silent code of not ratting on each other, and he takes flying lessons (Drew flew too).

Just my opinion that this juror will be in favor of Drew .

I like the fact that some did pack an overnight bag. I think it signifies they are intending to go over all the evidence presented and know that it will take longer than one day.

It seems that jurors like to take a quick vote in the very beginning to see where they stand. Wonder what that vote would reveal?

I honestly believe this jury is going to be very, very careful.

Wonder why the lawyers are being summoned back to the courtroom? This is happenening right now.

To go over exhibits that will be given to the jurors......see previous tweets posted.

diane pathieu ‏@dianepathieu
Only a few jurors packed an "overnight" bag. A clue? What do you think about the outcome?

hmmmm

Yep, IMO this means some of the jurors have their minds made up and are thinking that there will be no "push back" from the other jurors.

Well, here we go. Along for the ride...:rollercoaster:

Should we start our freak-out now,:panic: folks, or wait awhile???:behindbar ... :doorhide: ... :chillout: ... :panic: ... ... :pullhair: ... :waiting: ... :sheesh: ... :nuts: ... :crosseyed: ... :no:

Which one are u?

:waiting:

I am this one

Craig Wall ‏@craigrwall
We have been told we will get 30 minutes notice to assemble once the verdict is reached in #DrewPeterson

:rocker: I second !

:woohoo:

:waitasec: So we are all on board, what "color" or "theme" should we wear today ?

:woohoo::floorlaugh:

Panic purple. Freak-out fuschia. Nervous Nile green. Vomiting violet. Worryin' white. Blitherin' black. Dunno denim. Scared scarlet. Gutless green. OMG orange. Stark-raving red. Yelling yellow. Bathtub blue. Indigestion indigo.

Morning my peoples.... I take it jury instructions have been read already?

In Session The judge and the attorneys are in the courtroom., discussing what exhibits should or shouldn't go back to the jurors. The prosecution argues that jurors should request exhibits, while the defense argues that exhibits should go back. Judge: "Should they have a desire to see any particular evidence, they can request that . . . I'm not sending the exhibits back there; they know that they can call for the exhibits if they want them."

In Session The Peterson trial is again in recess, while Judge Burmila handles other matters.

diane pathieu ‏@dianepathieu
Only a few jurors packed an "overnight" bag. A clue? What do you think about the outcome?

hmmmm

to me that means that a few are either 1)prepared individuals/former scouts or 2) ready to stand their ground

I am hoping for former girl or boy scouts

Sue Doman to be on InSession

I wonder if, after going over all the exhibits if they will all be sent back to the jury or if the jury will have to request them one by one.

I love when the jury has questions/requests. It can give you an idea of where they are going. Vinnie mentioned that if they asked for Smith's testimony, it was all over for Drew.

I'm encouraged the Jurors are already asking to see exhibits. It's obvious they picked their Foreman quickly and are getting down to business (Trying to be positive) I cant wait to see what they asked for. If it's anything beyond the later Autopsy testimony it would indicate to me they have agreed on that first issue.

Do you guys think the evidence that was presented from Stacy will help?

Do you think the jury knows Stacy is missing - or perhaps think DP murdered her? I was thinking about this. As a juror, I would wonder why her pastor and attorney privileges were waived, yet she didn't testify. I would think that perhaps DP was in jail for her murder already.

BBM: It should help ... and IF it does NOT, then IMO, we will have another "Pinellas 12" :maddening:

Now, IF I were on the jury :innocent: I would be wondering : Where in the world is Stacy ? WHY didn't she testify ? Aha ... I remember hearing she is "missing" !

Geez ... what a "coincidence" that DP's 3rd wife "drowned" in the bathtub and DP's 4th wife is "missing" ...

No way ... No coincidence ...

G U I L T Y !

:moo:

Panic purple. Freak-out fuschia. Nervous Nile green. Vomiting violet. Worryin' white. Blitherin' black. Dunno denim. Scared scarlet. Gutless green. OMG orange. Stark-raving red. Yelling yellow. Bathtub blue. Indigestion indigo.

:lol:

Craig Wall ‏@craigrwall
We have been told we will get 30 minutes notice to assemble once the verdict is reached in #DrewPeterson

So that means a good hour.

Critical evidence/testimomy:

Neil Schori, Harry Smith and DR. Baden. Also, for me, Savio's position in the tub and the amount of bruises.

I'm encouraged the Jurors are already asking to see exhibits. It's obvious they picked their Foreman quickly and are getting down to business (Trying to be positive) I cant wait to see what they asked for. If it's anything beyond the later Autopsy testimony it would indicate to me they have agreed on that first issue.

I'm not seeing any tweets about exhibits being requested. Do you know what they asked for? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500