Web site ranks stupid Christmas gifts

OMG, I HAVE to get my hubby that Hillary nutcracker. I have tooooooooooooooooo! LMAO.

ETA: Hmmm....$22.00 + shipping. Maybe I will just show it to him on-line.

I think I saw some of those on overstock for much cheaper. Hmm, I'm not sure it was overstock, but it was definitely somewhere cheaper than that.

OMg lol I work at Dollar General and we sell the monkeys. At least we did have them I think I sold out alreadly!

I wanted one till I read this! It's probably made in China and releases some invisible poisonous gas as it flies overhead, right?
:p

I wanted one till I read this! It's probably made in China and releases some invisible poisonous gas as it flies overhead, right?
:p

DG stuff does come from China, so be sure to not lick the flying monkey! (ETA: That sounded really bad.)

DG stuff does come from China, so be sure to not lick the flying monkey! (ETA: That sounded really bad.)

LOL I'd add something but I won't. :blushing:

Anyway, I knew I could depend on YouTube to have video of the monkey in action:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lvzUXR0BT-Q

There were plenty of other videos, but this one had a cute little boy trying to make the monkey fly.

I've changed my mind about getting one though. The screaming is totally annoying!!

I just bought one of those flying monkey's last week for my daughter (she is nuts-o about monkeys. Yikes! I got mine off Ebay for $4 that includes shipping if anyone wants to join the stupidest gift club.

I just bought one of those flying monkey's last week for my daughter (she is nuts-o about monkeys. Yikes! I got mine off Ebay for $4 that includes shipping if anyone wants to join the stupidest gift club.
Will you give me the link please?:eek: I really do want one. :eek: :eek:

Fox News had the owner of Stupid.com on about 2 hours ago. They had some of the items live. They did shoot the monkey off. What a hoot.

Thank you DK for posting this. I was wondering what to get my "sort of" husband for Christmas. But now I am sure I will purchase everything from this list as he has just informed me he will be buying me a gym membership for Christmas. I did not know I was in need of a gym....

LOL I will take that as the joke intended! Not all of our products come from china, and other stores buy fromt here as well lol. I for one cannot believe all the recalls we have had lately in the US--amazing really. But hey, at least DG is proactive with recalls--we usually get a message to pull the stuff BEFORE anything comes out in the papers!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back