WebSleuth Members Assisting TES "Journal" and Support Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could be there with you all..
I wanted to share a secret to keeping away those bugs for all of you searching. I live in South Georgia, and they are horrible here too! During the summer with baseball I learned to carry boxes of fabric sheets (drier sheets) with me all the time. You can place them out of the top of your shirt like a napkin or actually wipe your body with them to keep those bugs away! They work great for knats too!
I wish I could help you all more!

Thanks for the sacrifice you're making on Caylee's behalf.
I'm sure she appreciates it. That's all that matters.

Clap.gif

THANK YOU

Ditto!

Sincere thanks to all who took their time and went out for this child, ty, ty, ty.....I would be there if I could. Trying to support in other ways.

Thanks, a HEAP!

We have posters that are trying to get media to concentrate on the search for Caylee instead of family. Barb0301 is one, kudos! She called me and I was able to pull a media list from past cases...pray they grab onto the search for Caylee and stop concentrating on the family who is not honestly helping. Let's bring Caylee home, Light the Way Home!

Thank you Blink34 for info to post on the annoucement about TES searches.
FYI, I made it forum wide, yesterday it was just in Caylee's forum, now everyone that visits on WS sees the announcement for volunteers.

To all of you who are participating in the search, or plan to participate in the next several days,

Thank you, thank you, thank you !!! :clap::clap::clap:

I admire your dedication, and so wish I was there with you. I am there with you in heart and spirit though !!

:gold_star: :cheerful: :gold_star: :cheerful: :gold_star: :cheerful: :gold_star:
Thank you!
:gold_star: :cheerful: :gold_star: :cheerful: :gold_star: :cheerful: :gold_star:​

For all of those who are searching or are planning to search, well just Bless You All! :blowkiss:

Blink, they usually don't like searchers to tell where they are searching because of the danger that someone will move the body from it's present location to an area that has already been searched.

Mosquitoes- I have heard the dryer sheets work too. I haven't tried those, but I eat food with garlic in the summer and that seems to help chase mosquitoes away.

snipping for space.

Glad you thought of this Blink. Yes. Thanks to all WSer's who've assisted. Rest up first, then share your experiences if you can.

Baznme from WS was searching Friday and says she's going back tomorrow. (from thread 159 this AM)

always surprised to hear about the low numbers. Thanks for the post theonly1 - Good to know George was there.

That is correct. I have my two grandaughters spending the night and I've already arranged to get them home for 6:45 am so I can get to the Command Center on time. It is true that we are bound by our signature on a piece of paper to keep everything confidential and there are to be no pictures. We could be in serious legal trouble if we did otherwise. Moss Park was already out in the news because they (news teams) had their helicopters in the air and were following the caravan of cars, so that was no secret but the other locations are not known until they send us to them. I just want to find this little girl and will be more content when that occurs. I fully intend to keep going back until that happens. Pray that we find her tomorrow.

My husband would like to join them tomorrow in the search, is 5750 TG Lee Blvd where he needs to go?

Thank you fellow WS members, for actively trying to help find Caylee!

I am proud to be part of a community of such caring and involved people!!!

Ditto!

Sincere thanks to all who took their time and went out for this child, ty, ty, ty.....I would be there if I could. Trying to support in other ways.

Thanks, a HEAP!

We have posters that are trying to get media to concentrate on the search for Caylee instead of family. Barb0301 is one, kudos! She called me and I was able to pull a media list from past cases...pray they grab onto the search for Caylee and stop concentrating on the family who is not honestly helping. Let's bring Caylee home, Light the Way Home!

Thank you Blink34 for info to post on the annoucement about TES searches.
FYI, I made it forum wide, yesterday it was just in Caylee's forum, now everyone that visits on WS sees the announcement for volunteers.

Christine, your efforts are to be commended also. Thank you!!!

You guys all rock!! I'm up in Canada or I'd come out and help too.

Thank all of you searcher very much for all of your efforts. Thank you also to the members and Mods here who are also working hard to make sure the word for more searchers gets out. And a further thank you to all of the WS members who did what they could in other ways today to offer TES search support.

Truly an amazing community of people that care - deeply.

Good luck tomorrow.

I just wanted to say a big Thank You to you also.

I wish I lived nearby because I would be out there searching with you all.

Is there a way that we could help as a group from afar? What does everyone think about picking a day, and joining together to provide food for the searchers? We could choose a restaurant that is close by, and each phone in orders and pay for them, then have someone from the command center go pick them up. Or, we could use an online ordering system, delivery system like http://www.doorstepdelivery.net/corporate.html

Anyone interested? I would certainly be willing to donate to the cause, and it would be a way for those of us that can't be "boots on the ground" to support those that are searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500