Websleuths Makes the News Down Under

Should these posts be in the Lynette Dawson thread?
I am convinced that the body will never be found so it is somewhat irrelevant. What I mean by tat is if CD used standard iron chain to weight the body then it is all rusted away by now so the position could not be found via magnetic signature. If they were looking in say 1995 they may well have found it in one of the Pacific bays near Sin City.

as for the door stuff.. that is with Poole of NSW coppers at the moment. I'd guess they went and looked at it with ten days of my contact. One of the real ball breakers is they concentrated on the master bed room. I 'd lay odds they have sweet FA in terms of photos of the rest of the house - doors, knobs or anything else. ESP not of the second bed room. Either is is useful and confirmatory and in that case it will come up at the trial or it was a dead end or there were so many changes between time of Moyder and early 2021 that all the walls and doors have been completely remodded. that's always been the PITA about this case... so slow to start.. so much corruption and when things get real - so much has been lost.

Det Poole won't tell me anything about if the concept on the doors was useful or not.

Kidon G

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back