Websleuths Radio is now on Blog Talk Radio

:woohoo: we made it through no technical problems, everyone stayed on as far as we know, we had chat the guests and hosts sounded great!

Sooooooooo it's a wrap for the new first show!!!!

So much better!! Every word was very clear!
:woohoo:

:woohoo: we made it through no technical problems, everyone stayed on as far as we know, we had chat the guests and hosts sounded great!

Sooooooooo it's a wrap for the new first show!!!!

Great hearing you grandmaj

very interesting ! thanks so much! wish you guys could have kept on for hours!!!

missing Kyron and heart Caylee

Thank you all for your participation! As we continue on doing the shows, we will get more used to the process and make it better and better! :woohoo:

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! Can't believe I missed the live show! DOH!

Jeez-o-flippin'-flip! (that's ecs swearing)

Thank God for the replay!

Cheney Mason makes dramatic reference to his "hearing problem" at least once a day. As Mason is the Death qualified counsel, is it possible that his hearing could be used to help KC on appeal? That he missed an opportunity or comment becasue of his hearing....or missed the live transcription?

His mention of his hearing issues seems somewhat deliberate. The old jokes....I get that.....the hearing jokes....inappropriate.

No, that would not be an issue on appeal or anything anyone would be concerned with.

Great show with lots of good information. I appreciate RH even if I do not always agree with him. Blessings to Tricia and Kimster who give so much to WS and make it what it is: the best site ever.

I appreciated RH's view of things, and was so glad Tricia had him on. It's always good to hear the views from a GOOD attorney :) Well, I think he's one anyway!!

Mel

here is 1 post from CA's testimony about calling & talking to Casey about the car being at the towyard, looking for the other post

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6583270&postcount=11"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Cindy Anthony's testimonies[/ame]

great first show on blog talk. No tech difficulties that I could hear/see. I think the move was a great decision. Great show everybody!

here is 1 post from CA's testimony about calling & talking to Casey about the car being at the towyard, looking for the other post

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Cindy Anthony's testimonies

Thanks for looking that up.:tyou:

I was the blogtalk caller which mentioned that said CA had talked and/or texted to KC every day and thus GA knew that ICA was not in the trunk and also, at the time, I am sure they felt certain that Caylee was also alive and not in the trunk - because it could not comprehend that KC would have killed her and KC was assuring them that she was well and happy.

That post of CA testimony also stated that GA asked CA about her calls with ICA every day during that time, which I also remember.

After another caller said CA talked to KC that day, Richard H. said that the SA should have asked about CA telling George that she talked to KC, but as that testimony showed, it was brought up that they talked about KC's calls every day. But, the fact that Richard (and others) did not remember that testimony bothers me, in that it has started me thinking about the little (but what could later be very important) details in all witnesses testimony that can easily be overlooked by jurors.

Can the jurors get transcripts of all the testimony when they go to deliberations?

Thanks for looking that up.:tyou:

I was the blogtalk caller which mentioned that said CA had talked and/or texted to KC every day and thus GA knew that ICA was not in the trunk and also, at the time, I am sure they felt certain that Caylee was also alive and not in the trunk - because it could not comprehend that KC would have killed her and KC was assuring them that she was well and happy.

That post of CA testimony also stated that GA asked CA about her calls with ICA every day during that time, which I also remember.

After another caller said CA talked to KC that day, Richard H. said that the SA should have asked about CA telling George that she talked to KC, but as that testimony showed, it was brought up that they talked about KC's calls every day. But, the fact that Richard (and others) did not remember that testimony bothers me, in that it has started me thinking about the little (but what could later be very important) details in all witnesses testimony that can easily be overlooked by jurors.

Can the jurors get transcripts of all the testimony when they go to deliberations?
You did a great job, Kushka!!

I always wondered if they thought Casey was involved in some crime. (Hence, Cindy's "what have you done?" statement)

What happened to humility and shame?

Casey's on the news everday with your life being highlighted as a murderer of your child in a cruel way. All your lies exposed, high school dropout, intimite with numerous men over a few month time frame. Visicous to your family and on and on and on. Yet she sits and laughs and flirts all day in front of people and while on camera.

Baez has proven himself to be a poor lawyer, unable to ask a question without fumbling around, couldn't add 12 plus 11 in his head, relies on text messages to help him "real time" with objections and motions, gets slapped down by the Judge all the time, makes obvious mistakes that non-lawyers pick up on. Used to make goo goo eyes with casey all the time at the court table. Yet, he struts around like he's the best lawyer around. After court on friday, he was struting down the sidewalk with his sunglasses on and a big smile posing for pictures with cute girls.

Don't they know what people are saying about them? Have they no shame or are they to dumb to know they are dumb?

Saturday morning first thing when Baez what making an azz, I mean making an objection he was reading it from his laptop, Like he was getting instant messages on what to say.

They had been calling her and Lee out looking for her, they knew she was alive. In your wildest dreams would you think that your daughter was lying to cover up that she had her dead child that she murdered in her trunk? I think that when they found the garbage it gave them a false sense of an explaination for the smell and tracked thier daughter down. Once they found her without Caylee found out she had been "missing" for 31 days is when the smell became a real concern again.

ITA JustJax. They reported the smell immediately once they found out that Caylee was missing. CA first with the 911 call and then both of them when talking to the police. GA testified at the GJ as well. This did come up during testimony and I surely hope that the SA is making it come out clearly enough for the jury. RHornsby has got me worried now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back