Websleuths Radio Jan. 15th 2012 8 PM Eastern

dawna........only DT saying kc is normal

but DT didn't want her to testify.
so Drs came in for emergency testimony and knew very little about the case.
Her lies went over the doctors head.

if we only had the states doctors
she does not have ashbergers etc

Okay, this crime author doesn't sound to me like she is full up to speed on the timing of things. She said the doctors came into the scene when it was close to Casey having to decide whether or not to testify and that is not the case.

She also said that we only heard from the DT doctors and did not get to hear or see depos from the Prosecutors psych evaluations. As far as I know, the prosecutors never did do a psych evaluation.

Thanks so much passion for posting for those of us who can't listen to it live!! Greatly appreciated and my being just within single digit miles of the Mississippi state line this Haley Barbour pardoning has been explosive in my area!! Seething mad with Vic's families definitely lashing out for very good reasons IMO.. "freakish" sounds about right for Haley's wild frenzy of pardoning that he did in his last months of his term!!

Anywhoo THANKS AGAIN PASSION!! ((((HUGS))))

a sociopath can fool a doctor...the mask of sanitythey have the ability to be like others

dawna........only DT saying kc is normal

but DT didn't want her to testify.
so Drs came in for emergency testimony and knew very little about the case.
Her lies went over the doctors head.

if we only had the states doctors
she does not have ashbergers etc

yeah, I heard the mental illness = autism/asperger's......sigh.....it's a developmental disorder, not an ILLNESS. :banghead: Major pet peeve of mine...but I have a problem with how they categorize autism on the DSM anyway. And if people think I'm nitpicking, well, you try getting services for your kid and having insurance reject you because of the diagnosis of autism.

Casey is NOT autistic - she does not have asperger's. She's just evil. :furious:

prosecutors didn't have tests and doctors, I wonder why not...........

sociopaths, born and nuture combined
under arroused, (seek excitement) no attachment, no empathy

yeah, I heard the mental illness = autism/asperger's......sigh.....it's a developmental disorder, not an ILLNESS. :banghead: Major pet peeve of mine...but I have a problem with how they categorize autism on the DSM anyway. And if people think I'm nitpicking, well, you try getting services for your kid and having insurance reject you because of the diagnosis of autism.

Casey is NOT autistic - she does not have asperger's. She's just evil. :furious:

agreed, my grandson has aspergers and we work daily on this

prosecutors didn't have tests and doctors, I wonder why not...........

sociopaths, born and nuture combined
under arroused, (seek excitement) no attachment, no empathy

Prosecutors can only access the defendant with doctors and their own tests if the defendant is claiming a mental illness defense or if the defense is planning on calling their own doctors to the stand to testify. When the defense let it known not long before the trial start date that they planned on calling these two doctors, the prosecution immediately set up depositions and also petitioned the court to have their own doctor examine Casey. When it became clear the court, against the objections of the defense, was going to let the prosecution have their own doctor examine, all of the sudden these two doctors were pulled from the witness list so the prosecution could no longer have their doctor examine Casey.

what went wrong, Dr. doesn't really know.
Elements of the family?
seizure disorders brain fires differently.........responsibility you never drive a car.
she didn't have meds, studies or documents on seizure disorder

cindy said kc had a miscarriage before? Caylee..Dawna
Date rape?
Drugs in kc drink and no clothes on.
molestation of Lee/ Geo.
from crime scene to courtroom by dawna & wecht
getting inside peoples brains

cindy said kc had a miscarriage before? Caylee..Dawna
Date rape?
Drugs in kc drink and no clothes on.
molestation of Lee/ Geo.
from crime scene to courtroom by dawna & wecht
getting inside peoples brains

The author had that wrong, the "miscarriage" was much later, after Caylee (remember, she was a virgin before Caylee, as she told her parents when they thought she might be pregnant). It really bugs me when "experts" don't get the facts right. And that seems to happen fairly often in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back