Websleuths Radio Poll. Are Lisa Irwin's Parent's Involved in her Disappearence?

Are Baby Lisa Irwin's Parents Involved in her Disappearance?

• Yes they both know what happened to Baby Lisa

Votes: 108 26.7%
  • Lisa's mom knows but not her dad

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • Lisa's Dad knows but not her mom

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • NO they do not know what happened to her

Votes: 65 16.1%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 87 21.5%
  • Lisa's Mom Knows, Dad Doesn't know for Certain but is Covering for Mom Anyway

Votes: 78 19.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could change my vote. I voted early on that I didn't know...but I now believe mom had something to do with it. My hunch is baby Lisa will be found very close to the home...along with the cell phones. Just MOO.

Hi All,
I have noticed that the dad never looks the camera or the reporters 'in the eye'. He's always looking down and that just gripes the hell out of me.
If he isn't hiding anything then he's got to be the biggest wimp I've ever seen.
I was thinking about the fact that the parents won't let the police talk to their sons, 6 and 8 years old. I was wondering if they could get a court order to have them 'interviewed' by a psychologist. Very gently, of course. I would think that they might know something, however small it might be.

I have to wonder, now that the mother has changed her story, that if she was drinking to the point of blacking out, could Lisa have gotten into her glass of wine and died from ingesting the wine??? Then maybe Mom panicked, and hid Lisa's body so an autopsy wouldn't find the alcohol in her system.... Just makes you wonder since the mom's story has changed ever since that surveillance footage of her came out. Which also makes me wonder - why did she make the baby stuff and the wine as 2 separate purchases? Does she have a drinking problem, and didn't want hubby to see the wine on the store receipt????

Just brings up more questions than answers now....

Maybe she separated the purchases because the neighber she was drinking with was going to pay for the wine:dunno:

it was the brother with her at the purchase of wine correct? however the purchasing seperately could be for reason of someone else buying, though on preview of video does not show him making the buy, still could have been someone else purchase, you would think her lawyer would have seen that one coming and stated at the time of her story changing, to clarify, for that reason makes one wonder, why did she purchase seperately for ebt don't pay, LE has to focus on facts, and look at the obvious, and staticly at one closes to, however in some cases, detectives while doing that, will at same time being looking for other answers, rare detectives they are, for the focus is to be to find LISA, as it should be! PLEASE SPEAK OUT SOMEONE JUSTICE AND PEACE FOR LISA IS THE ANSWER

hi all,
i have been a silent member for awhile now and really enjoy this site and the radio show. Can i just say what a wonderful group you all are, caring of those in pain and helping those in need. As a mother who's family was touched by a crime against my child, i want to say thank you. There is a place in heaven for each of you, although i live in australia i believe we all need to care for the children of this world no matter where they are. Much love and many blessings to you all

didto

IF she bought the baby food and wine separate, maybe she paid for the baby things with food stamps/EBT card and couldn't pay for alcohol with that, and had to pay cash for the wine.

IF she bought the baby food and wine separate, maybe she paid for the baby things with food stamps/EBT card and couldn't pay for alcohol with that, and had to pay cash for the wine.

Unfortunately, it's not uncommon for food stamp users to want to buy something they have no money for (and are not allowed to use food stamps for). So they will buy something they CAN use stamps for and trade it at a discount to someone who will either trade the "unallowed" item directly or pay them cash. Then they both get a good deal. One gets free wine purchased for them by the government, compliments of part of your's and my paychecks, and the other one gets steeply discounted food.

Back in my social service days, I saw this used OFTEN for cigarettes and alcohol. My friends still in the field tell me these days it's often used for cash for meth and pot.

The ones who REALLY lose are the children who are supposed to be getting FOOD but go hungry instead.

There is a post somewhere in these forums that reference a comment made in an online interview by former neighbor MW. She said that she made her cell phone available for people in the house to use as well as her food stamps, sort of a "community" spirit kind of thing.

My vote Lisa's mom knows. Lisa's dad doesn't know but suspects Deborah's involvement.

I'd love to see another show about this now that we have seen their behavior over the past few months. I'd love to be on the show as someone who absolutely believes that they are guilty to ask questions of some of the experts. Wishful thinking I guess but these folks are downright crazy to think that we (the public) will believe pretty much anything!

Mom knows, Dad may not have been involved in the death but is definitely working with Mom on the coverup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels