Websleuths Trivia Contest While Jury Is Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol jandk

I'll be home in a little while and will see ya in chat!

Ok - We are now up to 22 entries and still no one with 100%

Keep on working - I know you guys can do it!

Please remember to include your screen name in your email. AND Also please "THANK" the Opening Post in the questions thread.

I don't know, but it was hard and we are waiting for her in Chat :)
:tears: why the heck doesn't chat work for me?
I have tried soo many times!
who set it up? does anyone know?
Is it because have a screen name thaty includes a character
that is not alpha numeric?gngr~snap
:sigh: I'm goin to or-lawn-do to see if I can find Lenny or Lee!

I predict I got 7 wrong!!!
2 of them were just plain dumb on my part! I was rushin!
Thought i had 2 hours. Til 4pm not AM :doh:

Ok - We are now up to 22 entries and still no one with 100%

Keep on working - I know you guys can do it!

Please remember to include your screen name in your email. AND Also please "THANK" the Opening Post in the questions thread.

:eek: What! You mean I didn't get 'em all correct? :giggle:
I guess I can blame it on real life interfering with my case watching.:great:

I didn't enter, but though I certainly didn't know all of them, I did know a surprising number of them off the top of my head, no need to look anything up.

I am sure there is important information in my brain that was overwritten with the knowledge of who Mallory Parker is, and what happened to KC getting out of the elevator while shackled. Sigh.

I can only answer 48...should i still send it??

OK i guessed at the last two and sent it...:)

:tears: why the heck doesn't chat work for me?
I have tried soo many times!
who set it up? does anyone know?
Is it because have a screen name thaty includes a character
that is not alpha numeric?gngr~snap
:sigh: I'm goin to or-lawn-do to see if I can find Lenny or Lee!

I predict I got 7 wrong!!!
2 of them were just plain dumb on my part! I was rushin!
Thought i had 2 hours. Til 4pm not AM :doh:

I don't know why your chat isn't working, but do try again and come join us. It is a great place to gather. You don't have to use the same nickname there that you do here, so trying leaving the ~ out and come join us!!!

If leaving the ~ out doesn't help, send a mod a pm and they can get you to the person that can help you.

Can you just let the person with the most right answers win? :)

Is there another contest today?

Yep, here is the link to today's contest:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143213"]07-05-2011 Trivia Contest - Day 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks for the quiz! It's a fun way to pass the time while waiting! Just wondering if it would be possible to post the correct answers to each day's quiz after the winners are announced? There were some questions from Day 1 I really had to guess, and I'd love to know the correct answers! Thanks again!

Hi! Where will the correct answers be posted after that days' contest has ended and the winner announced?

Hi all!

Yes, I've posted the winner in yesterday's stickie. And I've also posted the new questions for today.

As for the answers.

Some questions "tie into" other questions and I've split those into different days. Sooooooooo, what I decided to do is that when the verdict comes in - I'll go back and post ALL THE ANSWERS for all the questions - and I'll post them right underneath the question - that makes it easier to follow.

****PLEASE NOTE****
Once the verdict is read - THE CONTEST IS OVER!!!! I will cut off the email responses.I will score what I have - post that day's winner and then go back and start putting up the answers. DEAL?

:bump:

New questions are up!

They are here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143213"]07-05-2011 Trivia Contest - Day 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Looking forward to see how well everyone does today. There are some real stumpers in these!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname