Wedding Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
raisincharlie said:
I have noted that most of you who have wedding photos seem to have one in the bedroom.

Do any of you have an answering machine in your bedroom as well ? Curious only. In this case, the search warrant for 5108 Birchleaf also identifies an answering machine collected from the bedroom. Only reason I am asking.

HHHHMMMM no answering machine here at all not for years we have an call answer on the telephone you just hit the code and hear the messages.

raisincharlie said:
me neither - you feeling better today ?

no, i'm not....the Dr said, when he called the antibiotic in, if i wasn't feeling any better after a couple of days, to come in & see him...looks like i may have to do that...i'm going to give it till tomorrow, & if i still feel like this, i'm heading to his office on Tuesday.....this stuff is rough, man.......thanks

close_enough said:
no, i'm not....the Dr said, when he called the antibiotic in, if i wasn't feeling any better after a couple of days, to come in & see him...looks like i may have to do that...i'm going to give it till tomorrow, & if i still feel like this, i'm heading to his office on Tuesday.....this stuff is rough, man.......thanks
Sorry Close - stay warm and hydrated - hopefully the antibiotics will kick in today. Lots of chicken soup for you !

No answering machines in my house aymore but when we did have one it was in the kitchen.

I'm just starting to catch up here.
The only wedding pictures we have out are on the wall before you walk into the bathroom. The frame is in the shape of a wedding bell and there's about 4 or 5 round holes where the pictures go. Also on it is a gold plaque with our names and date. Otherwise I wouldn't have any out anywhere.

My answering machine is in the bedroom.

No wedding photos out in our home. I didn't have any wedding photos displayed of my first marriage either; and it was a beautiful wedding at the U.S. Naval Academy Chapel. Oh well...I guess that I'm not very romantic. ;)

raisincharlie said:
I have noted that most of you who have wedding photos seem to have one in the bedroom.

Do any of you have an answering machine in your bedroom as well ? Curious only. In this case, the search warrant for 5108 Birchleaf also identifies an answering machine collected from the bedroom. Only reason I am asking.
No, it's in the kitchen area here ~ just have the cell phone in the bedroom at night. :)

We used to keep our answering machine in our bedroom when the children were smaller and more into pushing buttons, especially "delete". :innocent: Now it's on the wall in the kitchen.

Answering machine is on the wall in the kitchen.
Wedding photos are
1. on the wall
2. in an album

raisincharlie said:

Yes, charlie - photo in the main bedroom and our answering machine is in 'here' - the den right outside the main room. I must say: I'd go crazy with an ans machine in our room (not that we often get calls late at night - but the reason for the ans machine (if we're not home) is also because we wouldn't want to be disturbed.) Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks, I guess...

.... if there was an emergency, touch wood, close family and friends could call our private mobile phone - always left on in the charger, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname