weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #139

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! KatieCool! Just what we need to wake up a yawning bunch.

LOL...I have no system to keep posting names w/ real names so I get these things in the mail to pass to the family but have no idea then how to tell them they arrived. LOL For future notice, place your posting name somewhere on the envelope. LMAO

Exactly!

Or like physical abuse... Like kicking and slapping your mother, kicking a dog, and slaughtering a man.

But.... Text messages pegging her for what she is and has done...that's abusive!

Eyeroll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOOM! (dang I've missed you girl)

Can someone help me fill in the dates please? I posted this in a 'questions' thread as well.
Date that recordings began: ? May 2008?
Date that the rental car was 'reserved/booked' not when she picked it up:
Date of murder: June 4th 2008
Date of Jodi's arrest: July 15th 2008
Date that journals were handed over:?
Date that phone (with recordings) was handed over:?
Date that Angela Arias left the country:?

Date of Sex tape May 10, 2008.
Date of Journals, she told Det Flores they were in her "fire proof" safe at her grandparents. She told him in the 1st or 2nd interrogation video.
That's all I have...

Ha, I would say a temper would be somebody who might be more likely to 'snap' or get, and remain, heated.

I respectfully disagree.

I have direct knowledge of a family that are all 'quick tempered'. They are loud and holler and it's loud in their house in almost an amusing way. BUT they get it off their chest and they are back to the regular conversation in minutes. Doesn't even seem to phase them. They, VENT.

On the other hand, I was married to someone that held it all in. He let it build and then...HE'D SNAP because he just couldn't hold in the pressure anymore.

My strong personal belief is that it has more to do with the positive coping skills the individual has as to whether they will SNAP or not. If you ever have watched a small child or immature individual in an argument, when they can't use their 'big words' anymore what's the first thing they do? Strike out.

This is however from my perspective and from a limited pool of people to observe.

I am so out of touch with this thread...I miss you guys. Only so much I can keep up with (and now I'm doing twitter too...arrrgh).

1. just posted my trial notes from yesterday and

2. Did you catch that ALV and JW and MdlR decided to dine last night at the one and only spot they would be MOST SEEN in all of Phoenix related to this trial? The hotel where most of the media stay and where we all usually go for Happy Hour. Is she really trying to be unnoticed? I smell a set up.

I saw the photos of them at dinner - ALV was on her phone...Maybe confirming her appt with Doctor on Monday? She thinks she is going to get out of facing the Court for whatever "maybe misconduct" by going to the doctor? I saw the Judge today tell her "don't tell me your personal problems" when ALV was pleading with the Judge, "oh, I might have to go have follow-up tests" (or something to that affect).....

No. In fact, ALV said today that it didn't change her opinion even if there was no physical abuse.

Again, that was the whole discussion on character assassination--soul murder.

IMO

Suuuure.... We saw what the jurors thought of that ... Didn't we?

I applaud you for your opinion. I too don't believe that because he was slaughtered he has become a saint. I'm getting that he had a nasty side to him as well.

I think they were both nasty, and nasty is what they had between them in the end. But the one who killed was far more abusive imo, and an obsessed stalker.

OK OK, I'll concede. I think Travis should have texted this to Jodie instead of ranting: (such verbal abuse!)

Sure sweetie pie, I'm not least bit upset that you hacked into my computer, my FB or my bank account. My little cupcake, I wasn't even the least bit irritated that you ruined my car and couldn't send me payments as you promised. And dear, I think it's so cute that you crawl through Nep's doggie door, managing to be in my house uninvited on many occassions. BTW, I dearly loved the letter you sent Lisa telling her she is bound for whoredom! I even giggled a bit! And don't worry luv, Triple A took care of the tires you ruined (more than once) so no prob! But, I do need to tell you that you spooked that girl on the couch of mine when you were peeping through my window, wow, that was classic! You should have seen her face! LOL I know, I know, we should be 'exclusively dating' but we did break up a year ago and I thought that might be ok with you if I date someone else. Did you tell me hon that you just wanted to be friends with benefits?...I thought that's what you meant.
Ok sweetie, ttys! hugs and more hugs!

PS. Next time dear, could you pweeze pweeze inform me when you're recording private intimite moments for blackmail? THANKS!

Lived in Mesa from 8/07 to 4/08. She got her own housing, rented rooms, but also spent a lot of time sleeping on TA's couch, floor, closet and sometimes bed.

And once under his Christmas tree! (per Clancy Talbot, woman who was confronted by JA in restroom at PPL event) IIRC

I'll wait til tomorrow when I'm drinking my coffee for an extra boost.

I guess I'll have to wait as well...For the life of me, I can't find that part of testimony. It seems to be the only part I missed! (What was I doing? :banghead:)

Today was a wonderful day! Hope you're keeping cool and happy KatyLady!

Baci!

PP

We did like a lot of the juror questions but I don't want y'all getting too high off that...We need ALL the Jurors.

Exactly!

Or like physical abuse... Like kicking and slapping your mother, kicking a dog, and slaughtering a man.

But.... Text messages pegging her for what she is and has done...that's abusive!

Eyeroll

Linda, I really appreciate your posts. I am a terrible typist and you save my fingers from so much work. :seeya:

It would be interesting to hear y'alls take on ALV's statement today where she said she after 34 yrs., she didn't have much of a retirement account...then Juan cut her statement short. IMO I think it was the impetus for her to testify as a DV in this trial. 30 plus grand would sure help her retirement coffers out.

Exactly!

Eyeroll

Look... I have a dark sense of humour - and if Alyce had a look at my text messages I'm afraid I would be called an abuser. But wait... I am female so that may be an advantage...:eye::eye:

I respectfully disagree.

I have direct knowledge of a family that are all 'quick tempered'. They are loud and holler and it's loud in their house in almost an amusing way. BUT they get it off their chest and they are back to the regular conversation in minutes. Doesn't even seem to phase them. They, VENT.

On the other hand, I was married to someone that held it all in. He let it build and then...HE'D SNAP because he just couldn't hold in the pressure anymore.

My strong personal belief is that it has more to do with the positive coping skills the individual has as to whether they will SNAP or not. If you ever have watched a small child or immature individual in an argument, when they can't use their 'big words' anymore what's the first thing they do? Strike out.

This is however from my perspective and from a limited pool of people to observe.

This describes every Italian family I personally have known while growing up! They get it out, they move on, they love each other... And they seem to live much longer than average!

I'm not Italian ... But a lot if that rubbed off. I'm not one to yell... But my mouth! Well you all know it sometimes gets me in trouble cause I get it off my chest:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members