Weekend Discussion thread 04/21-24/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
For three years I believed that MR was a sadistic sexual diviant that physically and psychologically controlled TLM and forced her to participate in VS abduction, rape and murder. But now I am not so sure ...

For me even though it would easier to believe TLM version of the events, it may not necessarily be the truth. The truth needs to be told, that is the only way VS will ever receive true justice.

Do you think MTR will tell the truth? I very much doubt it.

The worn look could also be due to the fact he was worried and stressed that they were going to take him down any minute and knowing what kind of treatment he may be in for if convicted and sent away! Living life after the fact like nothing had happened could have been his method of trying to keep his mind off the intense guilt he must have been under. A good example of the toll stress takes is to look at any US president when elected and when they leave office....

I doubt he felt guilty. :) I think he may have been under intense stress because he knew his goose was fried.

Okay so at the bottom of the page police ask "IF YOU RECOGNIZE THIS VEHICLE PLEASE CONTACT"
I can't believe no one recognized it out of all those women that saw MR car that month. Surprising.

it probably was recognized and called in by several, why do you think no one did? LE would not release further info regarding this.

TLM had to have a cell phone????

RaffertyLFP: McClintic consented to release cell phone records, DNA samples and several trips with police to find Tori's body [via Twitter]

She did, but she didn't have money in it.

The top quote just goes to show you she was the one whom wanted to do such a crime. She's crazy and 25 years isn't long enough. IMO

She was one of the two people that decided to kidnap, assault and murder.

RaffertyLFP: McClintic said Rafferty also bought Armor-all wipes to clean car - she said they did "thorough" job of cleaning [via Twitter]

Wonder when he bought these and if he was caught on cam?

car washes both self clean and full service sell armourall in machines on the walls at the carwash. JMO

We already know she's a nutcase :) I don't see the point in rehashing it. I want to know if MR was a nutcase too.

it appears two nutcases found each other; but OK will listen when the defense is up ;)

Ohh i see that is probably why it is not evidence in court or at least doesn't seem to be.

McClinitic was at employment centre she had been out of work for months. She left after a while and called a friend from pay phone

Gowdey said first degree murder can be deliberate or as the result of a kidnapping or sexual assault [via Twitter]

Crown said a person is guilty of first degree even if they only helped with the killing -equally guilty of murder with actual killer [via Twitter]

TLM had said she would take the fall. But she may have been mad on first confession and said he did it and it may have been the truth; but mad at him because she found out that he was lying about her being special.

IF she then was no longer mad at him; maybe she has decided to do as she said in the beginning; to take the fall and then said she used the hammer.

The reasoning for this would be if she was someone informed by MTR that there was no rape evidence (he would know this through lawyer) or that it was minute. AND if she admitted to the kidnap as per the CASS tape and the actual hammering THEN poof no murder one. The only guilt then would be cleaning up a crime scene??

If jury decides that there is not enough rape evidence and defense can convince them he had no idea Tori wasnt just being babysat and HE didn't hit her with the hammer...then he would walk I guess.

Grrrrrr JMO

My thoughts would be WHY would she want to get him off now? Would make no sense after she has found out what a liar he was. So I guess we assume she is telling the truth. So if she is telling ALL of the truth then he would be guilty of murder one in the commission of the crime of kidnapping and OR rape. MOO

All good things coming my way

This makes me think of the quote "something wicked this way comes". MOO

Regarding any babysitting theories, what evidence have we heard that leaves anyone with the opinion that MR thought that he was helping TLM babysit a 9 year old?

I just saw an ad for Plenty of Fish on another site. The owner said that they are responsible for 800,000 relationships. What he (the owner Markus) didn't say was they were all with MTR. lol. JMO.

Regarding any babysitting theories, what evidence have we heard that leaves anyone with the opinion that MR thought that he was helping TLM babysit a 9 year old?

No evidence, I believe it was Dirk that stated the babysitting idea???? What evidence could there be to prove this???

RE: babysitting theory.

I am not sure we have heard any 'evidence' (in court) of this theory though it has been floating around on WS for a long time. To me this sounded like a logical cover story that TLM could come up with to lure VS into the car - especially if you, like me, believe that TLM knew TM. From there one could also assume that this was the story she could tell MR as to why she had VS. But, JMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1