Welcome to Hawkshaw's Grudge Report

Posted in other threads, too........

MY OPINION. It is bleak, at best.

Suffolk County administration, law enforcement and prosecution succumbed to and then both ignored and nurtured corruption, coverup, nepotism, illegal activity within ranks for many years prior to the SG/GB4 tragedy. It has been scarcely different than a mafioso family-type enterprise for decades. Much of this is the result of the extent to which politics plays into LE and prosecutorial leadership and administration in the County.

Are Suffolk County politics any different than other NYS counties? I have no clue as the point of comparing or evaluating county processes was not in my realm of interest. My interest being strictly why these cases, more generally referred to as LISK, have languished for so long and been shrouded in secrecy, misinformation, and suspicion.

I believe that Suffolk County officials are now entirely incapable of solving the various deaths discovered following SG’s disappearance. I am confident there are good public servants eager and willing to bring these cases to resolution. However, the taint and stench of previous ‘direction’ (I cannot bring myself to call it ‘leadership’) and the elite protectionism previously abundant, render these good peoples’ best intentions as impotent and likely resisted by persons and corrupt culture still embedded. Unlikely to be able to charge and convict, why should those well intended parties risk their pensions? As long as the Suffolk body politic has reign over LE and prosecutorial leadership and administration, justice in Suffolk County will never be blind.

Why has nothing been resolved? Suffolk County LE and prosecution did not want a comprehensive and full on investigation for fear it would expose all the other ‘incidents’ and ‘issues’ and ‘involvements’ incumbent upon their “administration” – all their activities outside of the law. The thread of illegal activity is woven through Suffolk business and citizenry as well as LE, prosecution, and public office. That thread was and likely still is widespread. SG, GB4 and the other human remains are but ‘chapters’ in an otherwise larger ‘book’ of misuse and abuse of power. Any (re)solution to these horrible, horrible crimes will require entirely external investigation totally unencumbered or influenced by Suffolk County officials and politics.

Federal action – grand juries, indictments, subpoenas, leveraged admissions, non-prosecution agreements for testimony, and given the age of the crimes now perhaps even ‘yet to be developed’ forensic capabilities – is necessary for any hope to legitimately solve LISK.

The elapse of time sans aggressive and uninhibited investigation is in itself problematic. Was all the crucial crime scene evidence collected? Has that evidence been appropriately tracked and accounted for? Does it all even still exist? Many witnesses related to both corruption and SG are now deceased or departed the county. Memories are faded. Recollection more difficult.

My belief and fear is that justice for the so called LISK victims and their families may never be served.

Thanks for your opinion.
I have followed this case since they announced Gilbert missing and finding the Gilgo 4. I am a new posting member and have been reading LISK threads. Hawkeye has deep and apparently hands on insight to the workings....or should I say lack of work in solving this horrific case of sex workers who are literally considered throwaways. I doubt seriously that any little girl says "I want to be a prostitute." when I grow up. When watching the case, my first concern was how it was being handled. (BTW I am a forensic psychologist) This is all before the release of the corruption in the police department and the DA at the time. Unfortunately, due to all of the mishandling and corruption to cover up all that was going on, I totally agree this may never be solved. I even started a dialogue with the author of a book on LISK. Lots of moving parts. The earlier murders (about 1996) which may or may not be connected. Gilbert and the strange Oak Beach connection. The finding of dismembered body parts in different locations. The Gilgo 4 who appear to be the most likely killed by the same individual. These types of crimes rarely stop on their own. The hunting ground and disposal area being found can trigger a move to another place. They could have died, been arrested (lets hope so), or gotten older. A perfect example is the Golden State Killer. He likely would not have stopped killing if he had still been able to jump a fence and ring door technology and security cameras didn't currently exist. I hate the DNA card but those burlap bags could have told a lot. Not all police departments are corrupt and many are over worked. Not all medical examiners are as through as others and many times there isn't enough money to hire a forensic anthropologist for older bones. This is a long winded way of saying thanks again for the post and keeping the light shining on a sad case that probably won't be solved but very likely could have turned out differently if not for the corruption of the protectors.

My apologies Hawkshaw. In my determination to type quickly before I could loose the thought, I mistakenly typed Hawkeye. Thanks for being kind to the newbie.

I know this excellent lawyer who told me the SCPD lies when the truth would suffice for a conviction. He couldn't understand why they would lie and risk a reversal on appeal.
You have to try and understand is lying is how they are taught. In Suffolk it doesn’t matter what the jury hears and it usually doesn’t matter how outrageous the lies are

1). Why can New York use dna genealogy in some cases (Valerie Mack) to identify bodies but not others (saying it’s against NY law?)
2). Why doesn’t the police admin use dna genealogy to find out who peaches and cherries are? There has been so many successful cases now of a tiny amount of dna being extracted from bones of more than 50 years to determine identification.
3) why doesn’t NY put unsolved crimes/ppl on the back of playing cards and give to prisons? It was done successfully in Florida…solved all but one case.
4) why don’t NY citizens address the police union issue of abusing their powers…police need to be held accountable when wrong

@hawkshaw and everyone...have you seen these sites yet?
https://thelisk.com/
https://www.lisk.media/

Not sure what to make of these!!

As part of the "everyone" crew, I hadn't seen these yet, @PillowofWinds . I think this person has been through a trauma; whether it adds up to what they say, or not, is not for me to judge. I can only say that sticking to whatever facts this person knows, has solid proof of, is probably best. Mentioning precognition, IQ, or strega/blood magick stuff might predispose others to not taking any of it seriously. Some of it looks paranoid schizophrenic, but I don't see word salad, per se. Just an outpouring of a lot of stuff, which I have seen in posts related to traumatic experiences. IMO.

A bunch in there categorically incorrect.
What, like this:
"George also framed Dr. Peter Hackett by placing a call to Shannon Gilbert’s mother from inside Hackett’s house when Dr. Hackett stepped outside to see who was screaming for help. "
I mean, how could that not have happened, just sounds so likely and all. /sarc

Seriously, though, mixed in with the witchcraft and people hiding in Hackett's laundry room, I think the writer (who, unless I'm mistaken, has posted plenty here and been banned regularly but has apparently been too busy to bother with us lately) may be on to something. There's merit there.

Last edited:
Seemed so odd to mention names and addresses of the people he flat out accuses. I am not savvy enough to find out how long these sites have been up. And how this John Egan talks about himself in the third person...strange. Why aren't the people mentioned suing him? The lottery scam angle was interesting.

And how this John Egan talks about himself in the third person...strange. Why aren't the people mentioned suing him?
It's pretty weird. Website says:
"John Egan had graduated Sachem High School class of 2000 with the Supervising ADA and had trusted her."

Internet shows someone by that name claiming to have graduated from that High School, but three years later:
John Egan - Class of 2003 Alumni - Sachem High School | Alumni Class

If only that was the only thing that didn't add up! But there's a lot of detail there, and supporting docs. And at least some of it is spot on; a detective is mentioned, and I know that detective is indeed working on the case (since Tierney/Harrison got there, anyway).

What, like this:
"George also framed Dr. Peter Hackett by placing a call to Shannon Gilbert’s mother from inside Hackett’s house when Dr. Hackett stepped outside to see who was screaming for help. "
I mean, how could that not have happened, just sounds so likely and all. /sarc

Seriously, though, mixed in with the witchcraft and people hiding in Hackett's laundry room, I think the writer (who, unless I'm mistaken, has posted plenty here and been banned regularly but has apparently been too busy to bother with us lately) may be on to something. There's merit there.
I think Hackett wrote all of this

It's pretty weird. Website says:
"John Egan had graduated Sachem High School class of 2000 with the Supervising ADA and had trusted her."

Internet shows someone by that name claiming to have graduated from that High School, but three years later:
John Egan - Class of 2003 Alumni - Sachem High School | Alumni Class

If only that was the only thing that didn't add up! But there's a lot of detail there, and supporting docs. And at least some of it is spot on; a detective is mentioned, and I know that detective is indeed working on the case (since Tierney/Harrison got there, anyway).
well, GL has a facebook page. Says he graduated in 1991. I wonder if he knows these sites are up? Same photo of GL that the author used on his sites. Strange. If my name was out there like this, I would be making noise to take it down.

well, GL has a facebook page.

Even though I have very few FB "friends" myself, if someone makes available their friends list I always like to see if we have any "mutual friends". It's surprising, to me, how often it happens. With this person, I had one.

definitely strange...and he has more sites:
Regina Mazzarelli – Bearing False Witness
Idk what that "Crazy Regina" video is that's linked in the article.
But it seems like whoever privatized all the videos on the channel forgot to clear their channel's About section which lists "My Website".
If you click that you get taken to a video of two people doing a sun worship ritual and the website is for The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.
No judgements on anyone who gets down with that kind of stuff, but I definitely do not.
For me that puts the whole thing to rest.
I'll read depositions all day but magik, sigils and hermeticism is where I draw a line.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974
Back