Welcome to Hawkshaw's Grudge Report

That schumer swearing in didnt sit well with me either.. it came of as a “haha” we are still running the show. Jmo.. we will see though.. ::fingers crossed::

What would have added a little color to the blessed event was to have Sini sworn in by Schumer in the Alfonse D'Amato federal courthouse in Islip. What a great picture for truth, justice, and the American Way it would have made if the ceremony was right under the portrait of Al in the main hall of a modern day version of a Pyramid..........except no one is buried there ....yet, or at least in the literal sense of the word.

That schumer swearing in didnt sit well with me either.. it came of as a “haha” we are still running the show. Jmo.. we will see though.. ::fingers crossed::

It seems to have been forgotten that Chuckie gathered up $200,000.00 in contributions from the Sentosa/Avalon alliance to re-open the doors so the Sentosa group could go back to recruiting nurses (slaves) from the Philipines. Oooops.

Why do I mention it in this type of topic? BECAUSE everything they do is connected to each other.

I was at SINI HQ when the final numbers came in. The candidate was off the set waiting to make his grand and victorious entry. This is what he did BUT he followed Stevie "Chicklets" Bellone down the aisle. If you came from Mars and were suddenly thrust into the room you would think that Stevie Chicklets won the election and this other guy was behind sweeping up the horse do-do in the St.Patrick's Day Parade left by the Mounted Police of the NYPD.

Chickie took the microphone and talked mostly about himself reminding us what a great leader he was.

I think Sini means well but he seems to be over his head. He is in a tank of sharks and the only thing keeping him alive is he hasn't shed any blood yet.

I was just trying to tell the folks that this was a part of a big picture. Spota had in his very hands at least one person connected with these people and he was too stupid or too blind to do something really extraordinary. There is also a belief that a lot of the money from some of these characters wound up in the hands of those we remember on 9 11.

But the FBI seemed to have missed it,,,,,,,,,,or maybe they didn't..........they just didn't realize sleeping with the enemy can have consequences.

Stuff for a great motion picture as truth is usually stranger than fiction.

You know the names of Tommy Kontogiannis, John Rhodis, Abraham Salaman ? Throw in that Ambramoff fellow out of Florida.

Then there is another fellow in Miami that was a frequent visitor to Cuba. He has at least 75 documented visits with Fidel.....Only problem is no one really knows which side he was working for.

Joe Careccia actually shared office space with the above guy's son. Called the guy up and asked him what the hell are you doing with Careccia: Globe Title Services. It was officially dissolved before the week was over.

I was just trying to tell the folks that this was a part of a big picture. Spota had in his very hands at least one person connected with these people and he was too stupid or too blind to do something really extraordinary. There is also a belief that a lot of the money from some of these characters wound up in the hands of those we remember on 9 11.

But the FBI seemed to have missed it,,,,,,,,,,or maybe they didn't..........they just didn't realize sleeping with the...

Respectfully snipped by me for brevity.

Hawk between this post and the one you made before, it sounds like corruption in SC runs deeper than the Mariana Trench, and through several generations. This news of the FEDS asking certain questions is incredible information and it’s appreciated.
As always, love your posts sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.azfamily.com/story/30687...huts-down-used-car-business?clienttype=mobile

Hey, Monster, you like this stuff. The above is reading material when you are in your 'office." Keep in mind this creature was James Burke's neighbor in Smithtown from 1998 to 2002.

The linked story is at the end of Joe's so called career. Prior to that he was in Boca working for organized crime people named as the president of several mortgage, real estate, and Title companies - with a sideline in drug distribution, and I guess an occasional burglary. This is the M#$%##%^^&**(((R, C%$#$%^&R, Son of a *advertiser censored* that Spota used in the frame job of my former son in law.

YOUR CHUCKLE STORY FOR THE DAY,
In my investigation into the doings of Joe Careccia I found he had rental properties in the Palm Beach area. Forget why a tenant came to my attention but I called this older woman to ask her what she knew about Joe. I filled her in on Joe. She said, Oh, my, I asked Joe if I could anchor a safe to the floor in my closet because I needed the landlord's permission. Tells me there are a lot of burglars around so I should keep this to myself. You can't make this stuff up.

If only I had the ability to… copy the court proceeding where Joe Careccia and the DA bring Joe to court to ‘answer’ for his crimes so that he could testify at my son in law’s trial. It is a classic pile of garbage from of garbage spewed by Careccia, the ADA Timmons, Careccia’s lawyer Ray Perini, and of course the head stooge of all stooges: “The Honorable” Judge James C Hudson.
The garbage that Hudson spit out to this criminal would make most people vomit when reading it.
He tells Joe things like: ….at a time our nation is at war…. Do good things………let me be proud of you the next time we meet…………not condemn you, but commend you……….go with these detectives and help them…………I am giving you a golden opportunity to get on with your life……….you had the misfortune of being by the finest police departments and DA office in the country.
So what does Joe do? Before he walks out of the courtroom and after pleading out to 37 violent felonies, including being a suspect in two murders, he tells Hudson my son in law helped him do an armed robbery of Strathmore Bagels on 7/25/00 - when the SIL was 5,000 miles away in Europe. Repeated the lie on the stand before Hudson.
Now we know what Joe did with the rest of his life after Hudson gave him his golden opportunity… And that last part was the very least of it.

I hope you folks are reading the other threads I posted in as I think they could have easily fit into the Grudge Report.

Before Joseph Careccia was sentenced for his admitted role in 37 violent felonies, and after he ‘truthfully’ testified at my son – in –law’s trial, I wrote the Dishonorable James C Hudson and enumerated several major crimes he was involved with while serving out his Suffolk probation in sunny Florida.
I enumerated at least a half dozen mortgage frauds he committed by giving him a ‘tour guide’ to how they happened.
I told him about how he took part in a 4 Kilo cocaine transaction at Access Towing, a predatory towing company. The least Access has been accused of is to remove parking lot no-parking signs until the lot is full then put the signs back up after towing the cars away. Joe must have thought it was a good idea because he opened up his own towing company called Big Apple Towing under the name of his girlfriend/mother’s name.
Cut to the short version: The idiot posing as a judge gets this letter and sentences Careccia to 5 years’ probation to be served in Palm Beach, Florida.
Florida seems to have had enough and sends him back to Spota. Joe goes to Arizona and begins another round of rip-offs. You can read all about him if you GOOGLE : JOE CARECCIA AZ. AZ for Arizona. You might also see an Obituary for Joe dated 1/16/17. I have not yet been able to confirm that with the Arizona authorities other than to say they have no death certificate.

If a Genie came out of a bottle and gave me one wish as to see who I would like to see in jail it would not be Spota, or Burke, or Timmons, or Careccia, or Feinberg, or Cipkin, not Hickey, it would be JAMES HUDSON. He is the one that should have stopped it all and he did nothing but to further the miscarriage of justice. Nothing more than a cheap criminal in a black robe.

He didn't get his job through the NY Times, he got it through his mother who got it through her friendship with JJ LaValle. The motheris dead and JJ, well, stay tuned because he might not be around much longer.

Sort of OT but....Marty Tankleff has a speaking gig on LI this week. Telling his story.

Sort of OT but....Marty Tankleff has a speaking gig on LI this week. Telling his story.

MARTY TANKLEFF IS totally on topic as you can get. IMHO, the person MOST responsible for Marty being released from prison is Lonny Soury and his team from Soury Communications. Without Soury all the white shoe law firms in the world meant nothing. I latched on to it as soon as I saw it. It got so funny the guys like Eric Friedman created my own thread to post. Eric said I was the master or the segue.

Like I have always said: If you understand my son in law's case and if you understand Tankleff's case then you can begin to understand EVERYTHING, including, possibly Gilgo.

A NY TIMES reporter told me the appellate court decision that freed Tankleff was a done deal even before the appeal was decided on. He said they (court) was waiting for it. I believed him then and I still believe him.

It was always about the enormous publicity generated for this case, not the lawyers, not the rule of law.

The 440 motion before Suffolk Judge Braslow was a farce without any chance of getting a new trial. 21 witnesses testified on Tankleff's behalf, including a priest and two nuns. Braslow characterized all of them as 'nefarious scoundrels' not worthy of belief. The Tankleff attorney Bruce Barket never had any high hopes a new trial would be granted with the 440. The appellate court thought otherwise and issued a new trial in a scathing rebuke of Braslow's decision. The pressure was too great to be ignored.

At a Tankleff meeting in Manhattan a spectator asked Barket if Marty would ever get a new trial. His answer was: If Marty wins the appeal of doesn't win the appeal there would NEVER be a new trial because what would come out would destroy the criminal justie system in Suffolk County.

Spota passed the buck to then-NYSG Cuomo who acted as a special prosecutor. Cuomo never exonerated Tankleff, he just said too much time has passed with witnesses gone and others whose memory might be questioned. He suggested the case would be difficult to prosecute and the case was dropped. I never could figure that one out because this was a most serious murder case. One of the main witnesses, Det. McCready was alive and well. Marty's sister Shari was still alive and well, and I imagine a dozen o so other witnesses were also alive and well. No prosecution. Tankleff was granted $3.37million dollars in reparations even though he has never been officially exonerated.

The former NYS SIC also investigated the case, likewise there was no exoneration.

In many U.S. states people get their convictions reversed. In many states it is tough luck, buddy you get nothing for your wrongful conviction. To the best of my knowledge that in NYS it is almost impossible to get reparations unless you are EXONERATED. TO the best of my knowledge Marty Tankleff has never been exonerated.

In the NYS appellate courts I believe there is a magic number the courts will reverse - something between 3-5% and no matter the compelling evidence of innocence the courts will never go beyond that. They only react to pressure and really nothing else.

The system is F------D up and there is no one with the guts to do anything about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back