Were Caylee's Remains Moved?

How did the Body Get placed in the Woods near the A's?

• KC acted alone and put her body there?

Votes: 230 92.0%
  • Someone in the A's moved the Body there?

Votes: 18 7.2%
  • Jose had the Body Moved there?

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Some other person outside the A's, Jose, private Investiagtors put the body there?

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:waitasec::waitasec:
I speculate that she was in the back yard for a period of time then the trunk , then moved to a different wooded area . During the searches she was moved to the area she was found in by a family member while Casey was in jail. Problem is we may never know if and when she was moved from where to where. MOO

Why was she moved, and who moved her?

I am remembering that JB was digging around looking for something, as well as the 2 investigators. That still STINKS! Could they have been moving the body? if so, for what purpose? How could that have helped KC?

someone might moved the body closer to the road so it could been found. I still think someone tip off the PI. Someone wants it found for some knida closer for the family.

I think Caylee's remains were there all along. And, It's a darn shame no one found her sooner, more evidence would have been had and maybe we would have known the cause of death.

I believe the evidence will show that the bag with Caylee's body inside, had been right there since June16, 17, 18,2008 etc., and that Casey Anthony and only Casey Anthony is guilty of Murder 1!!

Here is an interesting video I ran across today that I had not seen before.

The video is taken at the scene of the discovery on Dec. 11 and in the video the reporter interviews one of the bystanders named Drew T. who claims he participated in two previous searches of the same area with TES and that he believed the Sheriff Dept had done one search there as well. He even mentions the woods there that run right behind the Anthony house to the street and are just opposite to the area where the body was located. Seemed very knowledgeable about the area. Just wish now that she had done a more extensive interview with him and asked him about what exact area they searched and the conditions when he was there.

http://www.wesh.com/video/18255174/index.html

Also, I wonder if the dogs searched the area behind their house at any time and if this is how Cindy and Lee snuck out of the house the night they visited the grandfather at the nursing home without the media seeing them. Just hopped over the fence (using the pool box as a boost maybe) and followed the fence line on down to Lee's house or the end of the street for someone to pick them up.

I wouldn't be surprised if Casey and Lee hadn't snuck out of the house at night more than once while they were growing up as well and maybe that was an "inside joke" since Cindy seemed pleased with herself that she and Lee had successfully dodged the cameras on their late night excursion.
:waitasec:

:waitasec::waitasec:

Why was she moved, and who moved her?

I suspect she was in another wooded area and moved to an area that was already searched (like where she was found ) after the search was given up there. Casey was seen in at least two other wooded areas walking out of the woods, once with a shovel and a bag ,placing them into the trunk. I suspect that her visit with LA at the jail was in code, telling him where to find the remains in order to relocate the remains. After that time LA seemed to disppear for a long time. I dont believe Casey has told anyone about how Caylee died and probably never will. MOO

IMO I believe Casey killed Caylee the night of 15th- wee hours of the 16th- maybe killing her in the car OR she did it the day of the 16th at the house- but then where did Caylle stay the night of the 15th? Well from there I think she put the body in trunk and placed her somewhere- heaven knows where - maybe in the abandoned house or Amys wrecked car? who knows- I say this because George did not mention anything about a decomposition smell the day of the gas can incident- the 24th, so I dont believe she was in the trunk then- I think she went back to wherever she placed Caylee on the 24th after she left her house and got her and placed her in the trunk until the 27th before she dumped car at Amscot- Does this make any sense?

Bolded by me:

The only problem with that scenario is that the forensic evidence does not back that up. The report from Oakridge stated that the levels of decomposition in the trunk were consistent with a body that has been decomposing for 2.6 days. Not 2, not 3, not 4 but 2.6.

Whatever death scenario you subscribe to, you must fit in the fact that 2.6 days after death, the body was out of the trunk of the Pontiac. If she moved it after the original dump, there would have been a vehicle out there that smelled even worse than the Sunfire. That vehicle hasn't been shown to exist.

Just my opinion, but if at 2.6 days the leaking in the trunk occurred and she put the body in an additional bag that DIDN'T leak, couldn't she have gone any period of time before the dumping at Suburban occurred?

A few months ago, another thread (looked and can't find it) had discussion regarding rigor as well. I think :waitasec:, not sure - that it said it takes about 2 days for the second and longer lasting rigor to relax - maybe rigor set in and she couldn't move the body until it relaxed?

Others in this thread keep referring to the "dirt" or "soil" or whatever in the trunk. That dirt could be from another area/place where she had the body for a certain period of time. I am in the minority - I believe STRONGLY that the body was elsewhere for a period of around a week and then moved. No matter where the body was, Caylee had been dead for 6 months before the body was found. As long as the body was at the Suburban site before July 15 (or even very shortly after that), there was PLENTY of time for plant life to grow through the skeleton.

Here in FL, a couple of weeks is all it takes. I buried my beloved dog Oct. 13th and you would never be able to see or tell where without the marker I placed...plants and plant life grow VERY quickly just about year round here in FL...kinda depends on the plant though -

From Casey's actions, there is no way I could believe that it was an accident. I do agree with what Mark Fuhrman says about the remains being moved. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. The cadaver dogs hit in the back yard and soil was found in the trunk. I don't believe anyone else killed Cayleeeither. I think Casey acted alone and maybe she started out to make it look like an accident and got so much pleasure from her actions that she did the unthinkable and killed her child in cold blood, maybe left her alone in the tub after drugging her or dumped her in the pool after drugging her. Maybe she felt once Caylee was asleep she would feel no pain and sealed the murder with a kiss...the heart sticker. I feel Caylee died at the Anthony's home. I think Casey was trying to figure out where to bury Caylee and layed her down in the yard as she tried to dig a hole and must of broken a nail, Hmm...wonder if they found any acrylic behind. Anyway, she then decided it was to much work and put Caylee in the trunk for a few days and then dumped them in the "area" they were found not the exact spot, or the abandoned house...Then used Tony's car before or after Tony was out of town, came back for remains in his Jeep, I say it was either June 17th or July 3rd and moved Caylee to the spot where she was found in Dec. When she got reported and arrested she had no way to move the body herself, that is when the second person comes into the picture. I suspect she gave Lee enough clues to where the body was and when out on bond he got the exact location and moved Caylee where the 4 young guys seen a hole in the ground.

Then Lee or someone else came behind to to check on the remains while she was in jail and moved them when they knew TES was searching the area (Remember how angry Lee got in Nov when TES came back to search and was telling people not to support TES?) I would say that this is when the body was moved to a hidden location and then put back the early part of Dec. That would explain the plant growth in the skeleton. I believe that once the test come back the soil samples are going to be very telling. I feel that soil from the yard will be detected in both Casey's and Tony's Jeep, I also feel dirt from another area close to the crime scene and the crime scene itself. I also feel that back in Dec someone put the remains back close to the road so that someone would find them hopefully RK since he did make the three calls in Aug to cause resonable doubt . The first three times that Roy called he gave a different color descriptionof the bag, and that could be very possible with all the trash out there, but he did give the description to a white item that was seen in the P.I.'s video as well at the crime scene. Let's not forget the 4 young men that had found a hole and some rope and so fourth, but they couldn't pull up what was buried, LE then told them not to contact the media and told them it was a bomb....big difference a bomb from a rope, a hole in the ground and some PVC piping I think. JMO

One thing I question is who owns the green truck that the neighbour saw Casey in? It could be that the owner of that truck may know more than what is being said. I think all the visits back to the house after the 20th were to get clothe for herself or maybe even replace the pooh blanket.

Excellent, excellent theory! Makes very good sense - I too feel that this family member is indeed involved. The hole the 4 young men found also fits - why else would that information be in the previous doc dump for THIS case?

If it was a "bomb" it wouldn't be considered evidence in the Anthony case. Some may say because TES searchers found it - well, then everything we found would have been in these doc dumps and it wasn't (I know that for a fact)...so this "hole" find I feel is significant as well - LOVE your post!:dance:

I think that one of the most important clues here may be that Caylee's teeth were separated from her skull. The fact is, at 2.5 years old, the baby teeth are firmly rooted into place by the skull bone. The roots only begin to dissolve around age 6 as the adult teeth begin to come in. Even ancient children's skulls often have all of the baby teeth intact. I believe the fact that several of the teeth were found outside the bag and that tape was placed on the mouth is significant and the teeth and tape are related to each other.

OMG, I never thought about the teeth factor. Are you positive they were separated from her skull?

This is just so horrible. RIP, little Caylee.

Could Caylee have been someplace else before her body was found near the home. I am starting to think so. I think someone moved her body from where it was and placed it in those woods. But why would they use Trash Bags still from the A's home along with Caylees belongings.

Please see link::

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A former Los Angeles Police homicide detective does not believe the woods where Caylee Anthonys’ remains were found are the first place someone left her after she died.

Casey Anthony defense experts offer evidence Caylee’s remains were moved
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:35 AM
ORLANDO --
Lawyers defending Casey Anthony are finally revealing why they believe 2-year-old Caylee Anthony’s remains were moved from their original location.

In court papers filed late Tuesday, the defense team is going into greater detail on what their experts will testify about.

One of those experts, Dr. Werner Spitz, will testify that his autopsy on Caylee shows her remains had been placed on the ground on their left side.

However, her remains were found facing upwards, according to the defense.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...ts-offer-evidence-Caylee’s-remains-were-moved

I didn't want to start a new thread but I just found this article which pertains to Caylees' remains and mention of being moved...

Poor Caylee laid in a watery tomb for 6 months before being stumbled upon. It was found that Caylee's bones were scattered all over that field due to the critters that inhabit that swampland (sorry to be graphic, it hurts to type that)...if she was on her left side and found face up, it doesn't mean she was moved (especially from the same spot) by someone human. Those critters took pieces of Caylee and scattered it all over that area..JMHO

This will be a trial of the battle of the experts. One refuting the other and it will be up to those fine jurors on WHO is more believable.

Poor Caylee, seems she never had a chance...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I believe Casey hid Caylee's body (already in the trash bag) somewhere on or near the Anthony's property for 2+ days. On the 18th, Casey went back to retrieve Caylee and to borrow a shovel from the neighbor. Somehow the garbage bag was damaged and fluids escaped into the trunk creating the signature odor. This is when Casey disposed of Caylee's remains on Suburban. JMO

ITA, or somewhere close like this-If the body was in the trunk for 2.6 days, yet one of the forensic reports suggests that the body could have been disposed of at Suburban as late as a week and a half after the death, there is room for a day or two or three between. Also, no strong smell until the
26th? No report of the smell from GA on the 24th? The timeline is just not adding up correctly.
However, this has been discussed in other threads, so if my timelines is a mess, someone will be sure to tell me!

I think the autopsy report spells it all out (warning graphic):

"The clustering of the vertebra at the scene separate from the location of the bags and skull indicate animal activity occurring at this location after decomposition started, but before disarticulation of the skeleton. This indicates the body was put in this location prior to complete skeletonization. The roots growing into the vertebrae and bags indicate that the body was placed there months prior to being found..."

Complete skeletonization would have taken place within two to three weeks which means Caylee was reduced to bones while Casey partied on before anyone knew Caylee had been murdered, and before Casey was arrested.

I have 100% complete confidence that Dr. G will be able to explain to the jury the part I highlighted in red above.

IMO

Helloooo JB, anyone home? Tropical storm + floodplain + animals + 6 months = floating, moving, rolling. Does the large remains field mean she was dismembered? You have no logic! Plus, didn't RK say he poked or kicked the bag?

ITA with Indigo above. That would explain the dogs hitting in the backyard. I have always believed she hit Caylee in the playhouse and then borrowed the shovel to try and move her. I think she did it the day she came home and backed her car into the garage.

I guess we all know, IF Dr.G HAD taken the skull apart, the defense would have complained about "compromised evidence" or that they weren't able to get an intact examination of the skull....lose/lose situation for Dr. G...IMO

As far as the dirt on the left side of the skull...maybe I'm not gettin it, but, it would mean, IMO, that the remains MUST have been there in August and before, because the area was under H2O at that time....as we've been told by many searchers....so, the remains would have been under H2O, as well.
The body HAD to be totally skeletonized or pretty close to that at that time, because, again IMO, it needed to be covered in muddy/dirty H2O in order for there to be H2O settled in the left side of the skull when the H2O subsided and dried up....leaving the dirt residue on the left side. Dr. Spitz is almost straight out saying there was water for the dirt to "settle" on the left side.
After the skull/dirt dried, I can be more than positive animals came scavenging to see what was there...we've all probably had experience with nosey raccoons riping up garbage bags and spreading anything in them...or what was left in them.

Also...the part about the states investigators reporting the skull found facing "up"....WHY would the state report anything else?? They found it that way. Just seems to me, in reading the opinion/findings of Dr. Spitz....the defense is almost faulting not only Dr. G, but the investigators for the state, as well. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it. It's the AS CLAIMED by the investigators as well as experts for the prosecution.

All IMO...hope I made some sense.

I vote that Casey acted alone and the remains were in her sole possession until she dumped Caylee's body on Suburban Drive. I don't think anyone else would have been so scatterbrained (remember 10-minutes-at-a-time) as to get garbage bags from the house to place Caylee's body in and then dispose of her body so close to the house.

In my mind, the scenario was that Caylee was killed, placed in garbage bags, placed in the trunk for a little over 2 days while Casey went on with her life. After about 2 days, she realized that she HAD to do SOMETHING with the body at the risk of someone finding it. Then she removed the body from her trunk, placing it in the back yard where possibly some decomp fluid leaked out. She then borrowed a shovel from a neighbor only to realize that she couldn't possibly dig a hole big enough to bury a body in that yard. So that plan didn't work out. At that point, I think she placed Caylee's body back into the trunk, where more decomp fluid leaked out and some backyard soil was deposited. She then disposed of her on Surburban Drive that day. That was the most expedient way to dispose of Caylee's body considering that Casey had places to go and people to see.

The variant that puzzles me is the laundry bag. Is it lined with plastic? If so, then she may have placed the body in the bag in order to more easily transport it after decomp had started in order to catch the leaking fluid. That laundry bag, and whether it was lined with plastic or not, would determine how much fluid leaked onto the trunk liner after she placed Caylee's body back into the trunk from the back yard.

Enough decomp fluid leaked out onto the trunk liner to cause an ongoing decomposition event in the trunk that permeated the entire car, and the odor will not go away.

ITA, or somewhere close like this-If the body was in the trunk for 2.6 days, yet one of the forensic reports suggests that the body could have been disposed of at Suburban as late as a week and a half after the death, there is room for a day or two or three between. Also, no strong smell until the
26th? No report of the smell from GA on the 24th? The timeline is just not adding up correctly.
However, this has been discussed in other threads, so if my timelines is a mess, someone will be sure to tell me!

bbm

I will never, ever believe George didn't smell anything on the 24th :banghead: I think he got a whiff of something but because Caylee wasn't really "missing" just yet, he either dismissed it without too much though or bought into one of Casey's ridiculous explanations. She could have told him it was Caylee's leftover lunch or those miraculous climbing dead squirrels or some other crap. George was trained not question her about anything. Maybe she was so panicked she just shoved his f-ing gas cans at him and took off. Either way, I'm convinced he smelled something and the recollection of it was enough to make him :puke: at OCSO on July 24th.

I recall someone (probably JWG or BJB or both) had a timeline theory that fit well with 2.6 days of decomp. If I can find it, I'll ETA the link.

Sorry about being off topic :innocent:

Could Caylee have been someplace else before her body was found near the home. I am starting to think so. I think someone moved her body from where it was and placed it in those woods. But why would they use Trash Bags still from the A's home along with Caylees belongings.

Please see link::

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A former Los Angeles Police homicide detective does not believe the woods where Caylee Anthonys’ remains were found are the first place someone left her after she died.

Simple...YES. In the trunk of the pontiac sunfire...then moved possibly 2.6 days later or as the prosecution asserts June 27, 2008...the same day the prisoner tells AmyH, she got rid of the smell...JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125
Back