Westmoreland Sues

Jayelles said:
Not necessarily. Apparently, Mr W's name and address appeared on the list of people who donated to John Ramsey's political campaign and his pool would show up in his garden in Google Earth (not that I've tried it!). The wine cellar may have been a lucky guess?

This person sounds like a real fruitloop. I'm not sure what will be achieved by finding him. Some of his rants are still at Topix (in the quoted post part) and he claims to be religiously motivated - doing God's work. It's possible that if and when he gets caught he'll receive treatment rather than punishment.

--->>>Thank you Jayelles, today even people with IQ's the same number as their sock size can check out a persons background, use the Global find for seeing the real estate layout of the property, old real estate records with house details such as amenities, and address.

It also seems that the person who originated their own posted defamatory info should be gone after in the law suit.

Freedom of speech, I know you cannot yell fire in a theater if there is no fire.

But when personal attacks are made against another person, the issue should be settled between the two involved, not the listener, observer or reporter.

Tricia and moderators did the right thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back