WH Criminal Background

It REALLY annoys me.

I totally agree that just because someone has a criminal record, it does not mean they should automatically be a POI in a murder case. And, If someone has past DUI's or drug charges or burglaries, etc, it does not make them violent, necessarily.

So people in Wes's family/friend circle have tried to say that he is not violent because he was never convicted of anything violent. And normally I would agree. I do not like to count arrests as indications of guilt. [ although SOMETIMES where there is smoke there is fire...] But I know a young man very well, that was arrested for date rape when he was a freshman in college---ad he was totally innocent and charges were dropped. luckily. So I would hate it if he was considered violent because of just that arrest when she was proven to be and admitted that she lied. It does happen tha way sometimes.

But that does not seem to be the case at all with Wes's past charges. From everything that I have read, his ex DID testify under oath that he was violent and aggressive. So it bothers me when people say ' he wasn't violent--he just robbed a bank...' :no:

I completely understand and agree with what you're saying. It REALLY annoys me as well but... it's the dance. Happens ALL the time, and I know you know that, with all the cases you've followed here at WS ;) It's what the perp does to engage in CYA and it's what the closest friends and family do because... denial. And the perp actually counts on his 'people' to say exactly what they say because... no conviction on "those" charges.

I've seen it so many times I've lost count. But what I've also seen is, eventually, the veneer cracks. Eventually, sooner or later, those in denial see the light, piece things together and come forward. Sometimes, it's THOSE people that come to terms with themselves and approach LE with what they know, that break a case and bring justice to the victim. (I haven't followed it since the arrest but in Bud and June Runion's case it was the father of the perp, and you KNOW it broke his heart but he had to do what was right).

This is why I've said so many times that it's NOT just the primary victim and their family that suffer but also the family of the perp as well. In some cases, that's actually the same people but regardless, I cannot even imagine being the one who says "yes, I think my son did this, and here's why" or "yes, my brother is a liar and here's what he told me". NO ONE wants to be in that position. Ever.

Friendly non-mod reminder: it is absolutely against the rules to sleuth and discuss, on forum, anyone not named in msm. And this goes double for minors.

Please post responsibly. :tyou:

LOL I have not a clue. Maybe all the above. He hasn't been charged with any drug charges tho has he? So maybe he didn't have any drugs in the room? Just the residue on scales?

Hadsell is now facing a misdemeanor charge of maiming or killing an animal.
On Tuesday, Mr. Hadsell’s arraignment was continued to April 29. That’s the day he was already scheduled to appear in court on six felony charges, including four counts of obstructing justice, breaking and entering and possessing ammunition after a felony.
http://wavy.com/2015/04/07/new-charge-for-father-of-missing-norfolk-teen/

Its my understanding that Federal charges do not have probation or parole.

Judges often do suspend time based on good behavior for a period of 5- 10 years.

This very well may be why LE is being so quiet and doesnt appear to be in a hurry.

If WH still has time over his head plus these additional charges, he isnt going anywhere anytime soon.

Its my understanding that Federal charges do not have probation or parole.

Judges often do suspend time based on good behavior for a period of 5- 10 years.

This very well may be why LE is being so quiet and doesnt appear to be in a hurry.

If WH still has time over his head plus these additional charges, he isnt going anywhere anytime soon.

If Virginia doesn't have parole, why do they have "The Virginia Parole Board??"

http://vpb.virginia.gov/

The Board’s mission is to grant parole to those offenders whose release is compatible with public safety.

To clarify my previous statement; WH could have been placed on federal probabation after release.

Couple of things people need to be aware of in regards to federal probation however:

First, the length of federal probation varies greatly and is dependent upon sentencing guidelines.

Secondly, under federal statute , all offenders are eligible for early release after one year of supervision.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_federal_probation_and_supervised_release

United States federal probation and supervised release are imposed at sentencing. The difference between probation and supervised release is that the former is imposed as a substitute for imprisonment,[1] or in addition to home detention,[2] while the latter is imposed in addition to imprisonment. Probation and supervised release are both administered by the U.S. Probation and Pretrial Services System. Federal probation has existed since 1909, while supervised release has only existed since 1987, when it replaced federal parole as a means for imposing supervision on releasees from prison.

If Virginia doesn't have parole, why do they have "The Virginia Parole Board??"

http://vpb.virginia.gov/

The Board’s mission is to grant parole to those offenders whose release is compatible with public safety.

Federal charges don't have parole. Virginia is state, not federal.

I think they were on to him from the jump. GAME OVER tatted on his eyelids would have been a big clue, imo.

"Jump" is a good word. I'm not LE, but I would think that his "jumpy" mannerisms, word salad, and eyelid tats would have at least raised enough eyebrows that they would have run a background check very early on . . .

SB Hack, your chart is super. For some reason I missed it long ago and am just seeing it for the first time at the beginning of this thread. Nice job! I'm going back into hiding now, but please know that I have been following and waiting . . . still waiting . . . .

Wait. Don't go.

I guess I'm back to lurk mode as well.

Guess What? Link Please.

I would have to have some context first. That was an older post, and it was a reply to something someone else posted. I have no idea. My memory is pretty good, but it's not THAT good. ;)

I would have to have some context first. That was an older post, and it was a reply to something someone else posted. I have no idea. My memory is pretty good, but it's not THAT good. ;)

It was a post earlier in this thread - Mountain_Kat was responding to a post about "West Point, VA." I did a face plant after that.
Post 19, 20, and 33, I think.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back