• No, I still believe Lee is/was on Casey's side

Votes: 378 54.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 107 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that Lee may be a practiced liar himself. Perhaps not as compulsive or pathological as Casey, but a liar. What causes a family to produce two such liars? There's a psychological stew in that house.

Now Cindy, she is lying, technically, when she revises things like the dead body/rotting pizza smell, but I don't get that she is the kind of liar Casey is and Lee might be.

Just a note, I believe that Cindy claims that is her car and that she only let Casey use it. Isn't that what she claimed on the 911 call when she said Casey had stolen her car? It would be interesting to know the truth of who really used that car on a regular basis.

in one of the police interviews casey states that her parents bought the car for lee and then lee sold it to casey, the title however remains in Cindy and George's name.

I'm a newbie that has been lurking here for quite a while. I seem to recall seeing/reading somewhere that Lee owns/works for a company by the name of "Universal ???" (not Universal Studios). Could his company be the "Universal" that KC keeps stating she works for? And possibly where she got the Black Jack she keeps referring to? Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

in one of the police interviews casey states that her parents bought the car for lee and then lee sold it to casey, the title however remains in Cindy and George's name.

Then the car belongs to Cindy and George. The setup you describe makes for problems with insurance, I would think. Of course since Casey never paid for anything, they were paying it regardless of who really owned it.

I was very surprised to hear that there is no legal obligation to report to le any information that KC might have shared. Isn't there a law against withholding information?Nancy stated this on her show and the attorneys agreed.

My guess is LE had not asked her YET - I am sure they will while in California now.

Then the car belongs to Cindy and George. The setup you describe makes for problems with insurance, I would think. Of course since Casey never paid for anything, they were paying it regardless of who really owned it.

i would not doubt it if the story she fed the police about buying the car from lee was just another one of her lies.

cindy probably just let her use it because she was under the impression that casey was working and would need a vehicle to get there.

I'm a newbie that has been lurking here for quite a while. I seem to recall seeing/reading somewhere that Lee owns/works for a company by the name of "Universal ???" (not Universal Studios). Could his company be the "Universal" that KC keeps stating she works for? And possibly where she got the Black Jack she keeps referring to? Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Anyone??

I have no idea? Was just hastily reviewing some old media links yesterday, noticed it, and its been bothering me ever since.

Might provide/explain some threads of truth in KC's statements to LE

Oh when are they going to haul the whole darned family in already? At least 'some' of them know something - and what about the vast lies from the get-go? First Casey doesn't want to say where Caylee is for fear of her & family getting hurt, then THEY know where she is and are doing their own investigation - now they don't know where she is - blablabla.

No one can tell me the rest of the family is clueless here - even if they are privvy to something Casey told them. I call BS at this point - Haul 'em in already. I'm sick of their cr*p.

Oh when are they going to haul the whole darned family in already? At least 'some' of them know something - and what about the vast lies from the get-go? First Casey doesn't want to say where Caylee is for fear of her & family getting hurt, then THEY know where she is and are doing their own investigation - now they don't know where she is - blablabla.

No one can tell me the rest of the family is clueless here - even if they are privvy to something Casey told them. I call BS at this point - Haul 'em in already. I'm sick of their cr*p.

That makes 2 of us

I wonder what the exchange rate was :laugh::liar::rotfl:

My old photographic memory isn't what it used to be but I believe, IF I read the name correctly on a thread earlier, this is it.....
http://www.universalventures.com/

Ok, I think that Lee Anthony works for a company that sets up for sporting events. Im tired, someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Wonder what kind of business it is. Maybe the reason KC was telling Lee to find her blackjack was because it was issued by his company and she left it on her desk there. Deliberately led LE to Universal Studios to keep them away from the real "Universal".

Casey was just plain lying about Universal. When asked by police to take them where she worked, she took them to Universal STUDIOS and all the way into one of the office buildings before she finally admitted she hadn't worked there since 2006. They actually did part of the questioning in a Universal room, I think.

If she had worked at some other place called Universal then you would think she would have lead them there. But this is Casey who lies easier than she breathes. WTH knows the truth.

There something squirrelly about Lee and the way he and Casey talked while she was in jail. And the way he and Cindy mentioned how Casey would tell him things that she wouldn't tell the parents. I know that might not be unusual between siblings, but somehow I think it may be significant here, like those two are involved in some things that odd or unsavory, illegal or immoral or something. I guess we'll see.

I think you all have a great question on LA employment. Is it research time at 0230 hrs????

Wonder what kind of business it is. Maybe the reason KC was telling Lee to find her blackjack was because it was issued by his company and she left it on her desk there. Deliberately led LE to Universal Studios to keep them away from the real "Universal".

The more and more I think about it, it is a company that sets up for sports events.

Casey was just plain lying about Universal. When asked by police to take them where she worked, she took them to Universal STUDIOS and all the way into one of the office buildings before she finally admitted she hadn't worked there since 2006. They actually did part of the questioning in a Universal room, I think.

If she had worked at some other place called Universal then you would think she would have lead them there. But this is Casey who lies easier than she breathes. WTH knows the truth.

There something squirrelly about Lee and the way he and Casey talked while she was in jail. And the way he and Cindy mentioned how Casey would tell him things that she wouldn't tell the parents. I know that might not be unusual between siblings, but somehow I think it may be significant here, like those two are involved in some things that odd or unsavory, illegal or immoral or something. I guess we'll see.

They did party together and LA held her mens phone numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss mustang