What are the Meetings ?

this is the entire thing the text messages, not just lines I picked out, I agree it is very confusing, the 1st line of my thread is that I'm confused by these three text messages.

I doubt it's anything - we have to remember not to suggest things that might not be - for instance, LE has to deal with facts - sure there are thoughts and feelings and they act on it - if nothing else elaborated it's most likely nothing.

Meetings? Just kids acting like big shots - when your 21 and 22 you want to sound successful especially to your friends - 'hey I just got out of a meeting, boring' 'gosh neat they are in meetings' and Casey telling huge tall tales about her job, school, money, etc. It's to make you feel more important to other people

Kids acting grown up, they are just young adults wanting to act like they are the successful business people they are not

I doubt it's anything - we have to remember not to suggest things that might not be - for instance, LE has to deal with facts - sure there are thoughts and feelings and they act on it - if nothing else elaborated it's most likely nothing.

Meetings? Just kids acting like big shots - when your 21 and 22 you want to sound successful especially to your friends - 'hey I just got out of a meeting, boring' 'gosh neat they are in meetings' and Casey telling huge tall tales about her job, school, money, etc. It's to make you feel more important to other people

Kids acting grown up, they are just young adults wanting to act like they are the successful business people they are not

I thought the whole purpose of posting here is to think outside of the box, and to suggest all kinds of things that might be. I do think that these statements have value because these are people that basically work in a bar, three of these people have made statements in text messages concerning the meetings, the texts start at 8:29pm ,9:37pm and 9:51pm. If you can give me a valid explanation of the meetings, I'll drop it, as of yet you have not.

I thought the whole purpose of posting here is to think outside of the box, and to suggest all kinds of things that might be. I do think that these statements have value because these are people that basically work in a bar, three of these people have made statements in text messages concerning the meetings, the texts start at 8:29pm ,9:37pm and 9:51pm. If you can give me a valid explanation of the meetings, I'll drop it, as of yet you have not.

Yes we think outside the box - its good to look at all things - except sometimes it looks like we are reading into things that are just not there - not everything is about secret drugs or *advertiser censored* - I'm not saying don't look into it - you haven't given any reason for these statements either - to me because there are no explanations from any of the doc dumps and thats ALL we have to go by, the 'meetings' mean nothing

So please by all means, show in the doc dumps what the meetings mean - I'm open to it - nothing has indicated these mean anything other than conjecture

I agree with you Kellio,,I remember that text and thought the same thing..what meetings.??. that's why we are all here,,to sleuth..:woohoo:

it was due to the incident over the 11th where someone touched one of the shot girls---see my post that interview is from one of the shot girls...

jmo

I had a boyfriend who referred to pot smoking sessions as "meetings" or "safety meetings"

ha.

aahahahaha.

how retarded.

I was just going to say the same thing, I have always heard pot smokers say they are going to a safety meeting or just a meeting.

KellioPSL

I remember part of AL's interview with LE there was a reference to "other activities" that were not going to be discussed on tape. I figured there was possibly some drug activity going on at the club, why not, it wouldn't be the first club to have patrons, employees that sell drugs. I vote for "meetings" being some reference to that. I doubt LE really cares about any of that when they are looking for a lost child. They just want info any way they can get it.

PS: I live in PSL too.

I think that our motto should be "leave no stone unturned" I think every single aspect of this case should be dissected to the tiniest molecule. And if we do this from the top to bottom with everything and everyone involved, and with enough out of the box thinking people, we just might find the clue that tells le where caylee is.....jmho

KellioPSL

I remember part of AL's interview with LE there was a reference to "other activities" that were not going to be discussed on tape. I figured there was possibly some drug activity going on at the club, why not, it wouldn't be the first club to have patrons, employees that sell drugs. I vote for "meetings" being some reference to that. I doubt LE really cares about any of that when they are looking for a lost child. They just want info any way they can get it.

PS: I live in PSL too.

hi neighbor and friend,
the reason I keep going back to the drug references is because I think that all the drug stuff kept witnesses from being honest with le from the start. I agree that the drug stuff wouldnt be important to le in the scope of a murder, but the medical grade (not home made) chloroform was the first big clue, and the pix from ric's computer about the chloroform was logged into evidence and was in the latest doc dump. The drug references are everywhere in this case. And apparently this generation lives on the internet, and documents their lives in pix, and there are drug references in all the pix. So I'm making observations, I'm making observations that juries will make also.

ps isnt psl like living in paradise? originally from jax, luvs it here though!!!

hi neighbor and friend,
the reason I keep going back to the drug references is because I think that all the drug stuff kept witnesses from being honest with le from the start. I agree that the drug stuff wouldnt be important to le in the scope of a murder, but the medical grade (not home made) chloroform was the first big clue, and the pix from ric's computer about the chloroform was logged into evidence and was in the latest doc dump. The drug references are everywhere in this case. And apparently this generation lives on the internet, and documents their lives in pix, and there are drug references in all the pix. So I'm making observations, I'm making observations that juries will make also.

ps isnt psl like living in paradise? originally from jax, luvs it here though!!!

I agree about the drug references all over the place. They are everywhere you go, clubs, internet, etc. I'm sure there were things that gave some of the players problems when talking to LE, but good I gotta give them credit for coming clean and doing what they had to do to help in this situation. That takes a lot of character. Just a shame no one of them knows where Caylee really is.

PSL is great. Originally from Palm City, but I'm getting used to it up a little farther north and much more crowded. I've spent a lot of time at Universal and Hard Rock Hotel in the last few years, and have a couple of thoughts of what Tot Mom might have been doing there that wasn't exactly work or play (according to her conversation with Lee).

I agree about the drug references all over the place. They are everywhere you go, clubs, internet, etc. I'm sure there were things that gave some of the players problems when talking to LE, but good I gotta give them credit for coming clean and doing what they had to do to help in this situation. That takes a lot of character. Just a shame no one of them knows where Caylee really is.

PSL is great. Originally from Palm City, but I'm getting used to it up a little farther north and much more crowded. I've spent a lot of time at Universal and Hard Rock Hotel in the last few years, and have a couple of thoughts of what Tot Mom might have been doing there that wasn't exactly work or play (according to her conversation with Lee).

I hear ya, now suejay dont get me started on the "tickets"

Kc was alwaaaays saying "im about to go to this metting...blah blah blah" something along those lines. I think in the yahoo im's and maybe i seen it in texts too, not sure. But i feel i seen her say that more than once. Could be wrong.

I think that our motto should be "leave no stone unturned" I think every single aspect of this case should be dissected to the tiniest molecule. And if we do this from the top to bottom with everything and everyone involved, and with enough out of the box thinking people, we just might find the clue that tells le where caylee is.....jmho

This is true - with this everyone needs to remember to respect other opinions -sleuth away, just don't be rude to others that have differing opinions and ideas

Kc was alwaaaays saying "im about to go to this metting...blah blah blah" something along those lines. I think in the yahoo im's and maybe i seen it in texts too, not sure. But i feel i seen her say that more than once. Could be wrong.

It's fact that Casey lied about her employment - going into meetings, getting her vacation approved, calling in sick, all lies and all those are in her texts- in all her text she mostly lied about her job, where Caylee was, apartments she was going to move into, talking to her sitter on the phone - the only thing I think she didn't lie about was inviting people out to party at the club and sex - everything else lies

I had a boyfriend who referred to pot smoking sessions as "meetings" or "safety meetings"

ha.

aahahahaha.

how retarded.

Yeah I had friends who called themselves the "Safety Patrol", they had "meetings" for that same reason. :rolleyes:

I'm in the Land of Port too by the way.

*waves from OC*:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloridaThemisProject