Votes: 49 8.6%
  • I am up on that fence

Votes: 86 15.2%
  • I have no clue

Votes: 74 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
now that I know DB lied about the phone service as well (an outgoing call was made on one of the phones) I am closer to falling off this fence

too many coincidences
and way too many inconsistencies

How are you sure that is true? Because I have only seen that mentioned by a commentator and not LE. And since they can lie, I am not sure I would believe it.

I just don't see why they would lie about something so easy to figure out. And maybe they just assumed since maybe 2 phones were out that the other one was too. That means nothing still in my book. Too many explanations if it is even true.

I think both parents are involved in the cover up - I think only one was involved in the accident/murder.

I also have been following psychic readings on the case and am cautiously waiting to see if police search the areas that have been suggested.

Today I am intrigued about the phone lady and what, if any, her connection to this might be.

DB's credibility wasn't high to begin with but finding out that there was a call made from one of their phones that supposedly could not make any calls destroys what was left of it. I don't believe there was an intruder who paid their phone bill so s/he could make prank calls.

my vote-mom and accomplice! The 230 am phone is hinky to me!!

fell off the fence.mom and dad guilty due to inconsistancies in stories and no co operation.if my child was missing i would do ever single thing I could to help LE no matter what.If you are innocent it will be proved!!!

I'm saying both mother and father-- to be perfectly honest, he was the hinkiest to me from the beginning. He has such an odd response on camera-- as in, nearly no response. That's tightly wound and super controlled, imo.

Now that we know a little bit about the phone call, I wonder if he was calling in his hours. idk I don't think it was to someone to help with disposing of Lisa. Nope, I think the two of them are the only ones who know.

MOO

While I know accidental deaths occur at the hands of a parent I cannot conceive of them just throwing a body of a baby away. I could not do that to one of my pets. But, having said that if it did happen, I cannot believe that there would be a second parent that could join in.

That is like saying there are two crazy people living in the same house and raising 3 children. I just don't believe that to be the case. jmo

How are you sure that is true? Because I have only seen that mentioned by a commentator and not LE. And since they can lie, I am not sure I would believe it.

I just don't see why they would lie about something so easy to figure out. And maybe they just assumed since maybe 2 phones were out that the other one was too. That means nothing still in my book. Too many explanations if it is even true.

After seeing the PHG [pink hair gurl] interview, more than ever I believe that it is someone from the outside who was in the house that night. They may have been there with friends of DB/JI or wandered in because peeps were partying in the house. I can see someone picking up a phone off the counter and using it, also just walking off with them, blow em up and then get a few $$ on the street. We don't know for a fact that Lisa wasn't in the house at 2:30ish, DI may have been passed out and not even know who was there. [Not MOM OF THE YEAR award but not KILLER either]. There is a possibility that what happened to Lisa was in that time frame. Hypothetically, 'I'm partying at a house and the kid was killed, WTF do I do now?'

The interview with PHG, the John Walsh interview and Short being fired show me that the possibilities were blown wide open.

Phone call did it for me. I do not think JI knows for sure what happened. I think that the phone call had been meant to let DB know someone had "taken care of the baby" after an accident occurred in that home (someone offered to get rid of the evidence for her). Wonder if this phone that received a call was in that woman's possession all thru that night. I am leaning to DB and accomplice (possibly someone that JI does not know)

There needs to be an option that "Mom did it and Dad continues to cover it up for her"

I'm still not ready to pin this on Lisa's parents. I voted I have no clue. I still hope and pray she's out there somewhere

Still have no idea what happened. The police haven't released very much information and with all the conflicting media reports, and having been exposed to the local media all my life, I absolutely don't trust those.

I am not comfortable putting this family on blast not knowing all the information.

I picked "no clue". I can insert lots of people into my theories, but I can't pick ONE to have definitely have done something to Lisa. I do think the parents may be involved in some way, or at least know more than they are saying. The inconsistancies and lying make it hard for me not to believe otherwise.

I feel strongly that to understand what happened that night/early morning we need to know more about the Sunday before, the birthday party for one of the boys... Who was there ? Was it generally a happy occasion ? Any disagreements, and/or a lot of drinking ?

Why was the party not held at the child's home ?

My opinion is the same as before....Mom did something, and Dad knows what it was and possibly helped to cover it up.

Really interesting to watch the poll.

JMO

Still on the fence, there has been no new evidence brought forward since the last poll that would sway me either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member